The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]

Go down 
+4
Songbreeze
MisaTange
Xaria
Darkenor
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roleplaying Rules:

-No religious insults or anything of that, because this is a RPG based on Angels and Devils, and we don't need arguments.
-No mary-sues.
-No spamming around and trying to ruin the RPG.
-No controlling other people or power stealing, and saying stuff like "Go to hell".
-No attacking your team
-No overusing items, like heal potion if you are an angel.
-Have fun! Trust me, this is gonna be a really fun RPG, especially when the two groups get into battle.

Your Inventory:

Angels- Heal Potion (50), Ghostwalker (Sword, upgrades after kills and makes you more invisible as you knock out oppoents) (1), Magic Wand (1), Illumina (Sparkle Sword) (1).

Devils-
Demonic Fire (Infinite), Poision Potion (Poisons opponent slowly) (50), Poisoner Sword (Poisons opponent after a slash) (1), Firebrand (Sword that shoots fire and shields against water and ice) (1).

--------------------------------------
EDIT:
For the Devils: Once you start to become a true devil and be able to survive in the Devil World, you become a Demon. A full Demon.

Angels- 1 hour of activity= Starts to grow an Angel costume.
Entire day in Heaven= Grows wings.

Devils- 1 hour of activity= Starts to grow Devil costume.
Entire day in the Devil World= Free burning devil sword.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Start:

I was 14. I never experienced death before. It felt... sad and... silent. A bomb killed me, I think it was called the "Atomic Bomb".... the question was, was I going to be an Angel and live in Heaven's glory?

I opened my eyes..

It was shiny everywhere. Clouds, kids, parties, dancers, everything.

"Welcome to Heaven! The after-world where all your dreams come true Please, get relaxed, you are going to have a great life."

I smiled. I hugged the Angel Guidest who welcomed me.

"I want to be an Angel Guidest too... That's my dream."

Last edited by Darkenor on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Seskia stared across. Where was she? It all looked so dark and gloomy. Though.. This didn't matter. She grabbed her hands carefully, and poked her hair around. Nope, she didn't get any prettier for getting her.
Had God refused her? She didn't know.. Or care.
Standing up, knowing she was dead. "Oh..."
Darkness and fire. Fire. Lots of it.
She stared at it, her curly, weedy hair sticking out.
"What a weird place.."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Yue covered her nose.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Getting There
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:47 pm

"their attacking heaven....already?!" Saphira said Covering her head with one of her arms
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:52 pm

A horrid scent came into Yuki's nose. She held her breath. It's the devils. Yuki thought.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Yue smelled the smoke but didn't breathe it.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:57 pm

The scent... it filled Kyoko's body.
She started to cough a bit, and covered her mouth and nose.
"Bleh."
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Yue flew and saw demons.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Getting There
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Saphira smelled smoke, she covered her mouth and nose
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:13 pm

The devils flew into Heaven, and pointed there weapons.

"GET DOWN NOW!!!!"

I refused, I dashed over there and took out Illumina, and clinged the sword against the demonic devil sword.

"You little kid... we're experienced devils. The next 6 months, we'll become Demons.

Then, there arms stretched and reached out for Yue, and held onto her tight.

"Put her down..." I said.. with my head down with deep low voice.

They laughed, laughed in my humiliation.

"I SAID, PUT HER DOWN!!!!"

(Bleach moment here.)
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:19 pm

[LOL STUPID YOU'RE GODMODDING.]

Zenyra heard a battle in the distance.
"What? I thought they were coming after me..." she muttered.
"Well then," she said, sheathing her sword, "I've got nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Yue then went down.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Kyoko noticed more smoke.
In the smoke, she noticed Darkenor, a few devils, and Yue.
"Oh no..."
Back to top Go down
Jian
Getting There
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Saphira noticed more smoke, up ahead she noticed some devils and 2 angels, "We need the smoke to stop.."
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:36 pm

I sang out softly, humming to myself. The loot from 7 men I'd already killed was weighing my pocket down. She realized the little town had been emptier then before, she went over to the nearest being, (Sadly Female). "Where is everyone?" I asked. "All the people from this town except for a few went on a raid to the angels." I blink, were we seriously allowed to do that? "Can I go?" She stared at me and shrugged, "I'll sell you this teleporter scroll for that whole thing of money your holding, I must've been holding at least 100k, "NO! 1/4 of it," We fought for a while, but we settled at 30k. I payed up and took the teleporter scroll. I spoke the words, and there was a tugging in my body, and a flash of light. When I looked up I was in the most beautiful place I'd ever been in. I knew it was heaven when 3 people with furry white wings flew at me.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Yue looked down and decided to get out of the sky and back onto the clouds.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:32 pm

She was afraid, but she knew what she had to do; Stop the devils. Yuki heard a battle.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:40 pm

"Awww. rescuing your little friend, my little boy?" The devil tapped on Yue's head, and laughed.

I got up, took out the Ghostwalker, and flew into the air.

I closed my eyes, opened my eyes.

My eyes were bulgy blue, and I was glowing. I put my hands together like I was praying, and got ready to do a special attack.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:56 pm

Yue watched and got out her Illumia and shot some sparkles at the demon and she started to glow pink which means a special attack.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:10 pm

"I can't see anything clear..." Kyoko said to herself, her eye twitching.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Zenyra sensed more danger. She decided to check out what was going on.
She made her way towards the sounds of battle and saw everyone up in the air.
"What? How in the hell...?" she muttered.
What looked like a devils was teasing an angel.
"Heh," Zenyra unsheathed her sword and shot a huge fireball at the devil and watched it drop like a rock.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:13 pm

Yue then started to push and pull some waves and made a big one and shot it at the demon attacking her but it was strange how an angel can use water for a attack.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Around Darkenor, a blinding light worse then the smoke exploded , like the sound of the Atomic Bomb, and Darkenor's arms were laid out in front of him, and he charged to the devils, flying into them, making an inner blast of anger. Every time he shot punches, he was getting more angrier and his inner power blows were more dangerous and bright.

(This is not a mary sue move)

Then, he saw a girl running over tot he devils, and he kicked into the air to shoot a blast ball at her.

His eyes (picture this as the Avatar state) were bright as sun and he was getting power-hungry.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Yue was also getting power hungry (picture it as the avatar state but pink) Yue then mad emore giant waves shotting it at the demon like its Yin and Yang fighting together.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Zenyra stared up and watched the battle go on.
"Ahh I wish Mayonaka were here, I could be up there in the battle..." Zenyra sighed.
"Wait, I can summon her I think... Mom always told me if you share a strong enough bond with an animal then you can summon them... I might as well try."
Zenyra sat down and began muttering words, just as she did with her sword.
"...Mayonaka!" she finished and clapped her palms together.

Mayonaka appeared beside Zenyra.
She leapt onto Mayonaka's back and Mayonaka sent her ice paths out in front of her and headed up into the air, towards the battle.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Shiro saw some of the newbies fighting some of the devils.

Might as well.

She grabbed Illumina and rushed off where the newbies were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next