The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]

Go down 
+4
Songbreeze
MisaTange
Xaria
Darkenor
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roleplaying Rules:

-No religious insults or anything of that, because this is a RPG based on Angels and Devils, and we don't need arguments.
-No mary-sues.
-No spamming around and trying to ruin the RPG.
-No controlling other people or power stealing, and saying stuff like "Go to hell".
-No attacking your team
-No overusing items, like heal potion if you are an angel.
-Have fun! Trust me, this is gonna be a really fun RPG, especially when the two groups get into battle.

Your Inventory:

Angels- Heal Potion (50), Ghostwalker (Sword, upgrades after kills and makes you more invisible as you knock out oppoents) (1), Magic Wand (1), Illumina (Sparkle Sword) (1).

Devils-
Demonic Fire (Infinite), Poision Potion (Poisons opponent slowly) (50), Poisoner Sword (Poisons opponent after a slash) (1), Firebrand (Sword that shoots fire and shields against water and ice) (1).

--------------------------------------
EDIT:
For the Devils: Once you start to become a true devil and be able to survive in the Devil World, you become a Demon. A full Demon.

Angels- 1 hour of activity= Starts to grow an Angel costume.
Entire day in Heaven= Grows wings.

Devils- 1 hour of activity= Starts to grow Devil costume.
Entire day in the Devil World= Free burning devil sword.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Start:

I was 14. I never experienced death before. It felt... sad and... silent. A bomb killed me, I think it was called the "Atomic Bomb".... the question was, was I going to be an Angel and live in Heaven's glory?

I opened my eyes..

It was shiny everywhere. Clouds, kids, parties, dancers, everything.

"Welcome to Heaven! The after-world where all your dreams come true Please, get relaxed, you are going to have a great life."

I smiled. I hugged the Angel Guidest who welcomed me.

"I want to be an Angel Guidest too... That's my dream."

Last edited by Darkenor on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Yue made tons of waves and shot it at demons.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Getting There
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:22 pm

"I can't see anything" Saphira thought
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Shiro stopped next to one of the newbies. (Yue) She began slashing at the devils.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Yue made tons of waves keep shooting it at the demons.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Mayonaka was about to get hit with a wave of water but she froze it.
"Wait, water up in the air?" Zenyra thought out loud.
Zenyra drew out her sword - the Metsunei - and shot fireballs at the devils.
The devils may be in hell, and she may be too, but the devils picked on her for being a half-demon and this would be the perfect time for her to take her revenge.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Yue was still attacking.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Shiro continued to stab and stab at the devils with Illumina.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Zenyra told Mayonaka to stop and waited for Mayonaka to make a platform beneath them big enough for them to stand on.
Once she made the platform, Zenyra got off of Mayonaka and stood on the platform.
Sword unsheathed, she swung it in a certain pattern and sent a blast of fire and demonic power towards the devils, wiping out half the total of them fighting.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:05 pm

"Ahh! NOT NICE!" I yelled at the angel who had shot the air ball. I'd manage to dodge it by doing a quick air back flip. One of the male demons, stared blankly, "Who the hell are you?!" He seemed surprised. I gave him a huge wink," My names Meleena Max-," Then I realized he was the brother of my 17th husband. "Oh good god," I punched him in the eye and yelled out, "YO! Angels this one here is free," I said giving them a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:31 pm

"Why's everybody gone.." She whispered, but her questions were soon answered, for two tall, bulky looking people grabbed her.
"Up."
"War."

They kept on mumbling those words, and what? WHAT?
Flashes of light, screaming, and tears fell, then in a fluffy white place.
Angels flew at her, and realizing she had the scythe, rapidly tried to hit them, but merely dodged rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:39 pm

I noticed a small demon getting attacked, my heart fluttered, the girl.. SHE WAS SO CUTE! I immediately wanted her.. Yes.. I wanted her. I dashed through the air, only then did I notice that I was actually running on air, I didn't even have my wings yet. I shrugged and kept running. I jumped up, (And to my surprise found it easy to gain altitude). Soon I was floating above them, I angled myself in a nose dive and landed in the middle of a group. I noticed I had a sword, and even better it shot fire. I slashed here, and happily I watched the angel's golden blood fall. I giggled insanely and went and hugged the little girl like I was her mom. "Hello sweety! Everythings all right!"

(Bahahaha Meleena has some insaneness issues. Basically she just wants you as like her pretend daughter shadow, LOL)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:45 pm

"Hm.. H.. Hi?"
"I.. I was fighting.." Seskia shivered a bit, and then just looked VERY confused.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:52 pm

"Oh its okay," I said still staring at her in that motherly way, An angel approached and I kicked him in the face without even turning around.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:57 am

((Oh, xD))

Yuki continued to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Getting There
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:17 am

Saphira noticed the smoke was passing out, she ran owards some random demon/devil and started attacking xD
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:40 am

Darkenor spun and twirled in the air and was holding his Ghostwalker. He knocked out a couple of demons and got to Level 3 Ghostwalker. He aimed for the two newbie devils in front of him, Zenyra and Meleena.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:41 am

Yue was making tons of waves and shot it at some demons the most powerful wave to make is to freeze it Yue then froze th waves on some demons.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:44 am

The Angel Guidest and Darkenor worked together to take down Zenyra, but then they saw that Zenyra had her own little sidekick as well.

Darkenor's power was becoming seriously over-raged. Darkenor swung his Ghstwalker around and started to get crazy, and accidentally attacked the Angel Guidest.

"GR-UHH!?"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:47 am

Yue then made tons of waves and froze it on some demons and they couldn't get out "UHH" said Yue.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:10 am

I saw an angel boy attacking another angel. "Thatsaboy!" I yelled out encouragingly. "YEAH THATS RIGHT! Give em' another punch, yupyup good job! Attaboy!"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:11 am

Yue then made a wave on Meelena.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:17 am

I held up my sword preparing to cut through the wave, or at least try too, but to my surprise the sword just slurped up all the water and released it as steam. I stared at it for a few minutes, I shook it, I dropped it, I threw it, then I shrugged I decided I liked it. I ran through the air towards the angel girl, a wicked smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:20 am

Yue then got out her Ice Dagger and got on her Battle Armour.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:26 am

"What the heck, how'd you change that fast?" I gave her a look, then shrugged. I did some ninja move, (Not really) and shot demonic fire at her. I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:27 am

I took out Illumina, and started running towards Meleena, but then, something drained me out- it was my special power.
I put my hand on my gut, and collapsed, trying to get back in shape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next