The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever After High RP ((Apps))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Ever After High RP ((Apps)) Empty
PostSubject: Ever After High RP ((Apps))   Ever After High RP ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:05 pm

If you don't know what Ever After High is, it's basically like Monster High but with the children of fairytales and nursery rhymes and stuff instead. The story is that it's the year of Legacy Day where they pledge to the world to be exactly like their fairytale parents. However, it all changes when Raven Queen, daughter of the Evil Queen, wants to change her destiny and have her own happily ever after. People split up into two groups: Royals and Rebels. There are very few neutrals as well. Royals are those who are comfortable with their prewritten destiny not wanting to change it, some are often pressured to be Royals for acceptance. And there's the Rebels, they're unhappy with their prewritten destiny and wanting to change it, or they support the idea of changing it to be better.

Anyway, there are canon characters that are in the spoiler and will be updated as time goes on. Keep in mind that the surname Charming is a general name due to the archetype, so you are free to use the last name for a character. Some characters also don't have their personalities revealed yet, so feel free to make one up if you can't find one on the wikia.
Spoiler:

Anyway, the app is down below. The rules will be posted on the main RP.
Code:
Character Name:
Fairytale Originated From:
Royal or Rebel?
Personality: 
History:
Back to top Go down

Ever After High RP ((Apps))
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13)
» Blue Sky High/Colt High Roleplay (PG-13)
» Yokai High
» Yokai High RP App
» moon side high RP

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: ROLEPLAYING :: Fan-Based Roleplays :: Fan Based Roleplay Applications-
Jump to:  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:40 pm
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Ever After High RP ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2021 7:26 pm by Xaria

» heyoooooooooooooo
Ever After High RP ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 3:10 pm by Xaria

» dont mind me
Ever After High RP ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 7:53 pm by Xaria

» hey guysssss
Ever After High RP ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 5:20 pm by Xaria

» writing then and now
Ever After High RP ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 7:29 pm by Xaria

» THE BOREDOM CHAT
Ever After High RP ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:26 pm by Xaria

» umumumumumumum
Ever After High RP ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 pm by Xaria

» like um we need to um
Ever After High RP ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:19 pm by Xaria

» Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps))
Ever After High RP ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:03 pm by Xaria

» Ever After High RP ((Apps))
Ever After High RP ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:05 pm by Xaria

Top posters
awkwardlyAwesome (4624)
Ever After High RP ((Apps)) AjosxEver After High RP ((Apps)) ZeeeWEver After High RP ((Apps)) Fh755 
Xaria (4240)
Ever After High RP ((Apps)) AjosxEver After High RP ((Apps)) ZeeeWEver After High RP ((Apps)) Fh755 
2Xemnas2 (1973)
Kanon (1918)
Shadow Kitten (1711)
Neko_chan (1598)
MisaTange (1518)
xReiReix (937)
JZilla (694)
Caseroos (631)
Like us on Facebook!
Copyright Protected!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker