The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]

Go down 
+4
Songbreeze
MisaTange
Xaria
Darkenor
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] Empty
PostSubject: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Roleplaying Rules:

-No religious insults or anything of that, because this is a RPG based on Angels and Devils, and we don't need arguments.
-No mary-sues.
-No spamming around and trying to ruin the RPG.
-No controlling other people or power stealing, and saying stuff like "Go to hell".
-No attacking your team
-No overusing items, like heal potion if you are an angel.
-Have fun! Trust me, this is gonna be a really fun RPG, especially when the two groups get into battle.

Your Inventory:

Angels- Heal Potion (50), Ghostwalker (Sword, upgrades after kills and makes you more invisible as you knock out oppoents) (1), Magic Wand (1), Illumina (Sparkle Sword) (1).

Devils-
Demonic Fire (Infinite), Poision Potion (Poisons opponent slowly) (50), Poisoner Sword (Poisons opponent after a slash) (1), Firebrand (Sword that shoots fire and shields against water and ice) (1).

--------------------------------------
EDIT:
For the Devils: Once you start to become a true devil and be able to survive in the Devil World, you become a Demon. A full Demon.

Angels- 1 hour of activity= Starts to grow an Angel costume.
Entire day in Heaven= Grows wings.

Devils- 1 hour of activity= Starts to grow Devil costume.
Entire day in the Devil World= Free burning devil sword.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Start:

I was 14. I never experienced death before. It felt... sad and... silent. A bomb killed me, I think it was called the "Atomic Bomb".... the question was, was I going to be an Angel and live in Heaven's glory?

I opened my eyes..

It was shiny everywhere. Clouds, kids, parties, dancers, everything.

"Welcome to Heaven! The after-world where all your dreams come true Please, get relaxed, you are going to have a great life."

I smiled. I hugged the Angel Guidest who welcomed me.

"I want to be an Angel Guidest too... That's my dream."

Last edited by Darkenor on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Yue then woke and someone said "Welcome to Heaven" I was amazed.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:51 pm

I didn't know where to start. It was like Hershey Park. Everything was there for me, right there. In front of me.

Then I saw it.

"Club Heavens."

I then found a bag on my shoulder, I didn't know what was in it, so I searched through it. Then, I found a Magic Wand.

I swung it around, and said "I wish I had a bouncy house".

Sparkles came up, and believe it or not, there was a huge purple bouncy house with a monster on it.

OK, so I'm 14, but still, bouncy houses are fun.

I ran to it, then ran into a girl with white hair.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Yue then said "I'm Yue I got killed in the bomb also" Yue stumbled across a place called Heaven Dreams and stumbled across 50 healing potions.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:56 pm

I asked Yue if she wanted to go into the Bouncy House then I can summon up McDonalds or Friendlys so we can get a bite to eat. I was loving Heaven, it was a dream. I ran into the Bouncy House, and started bouncing around with other Angels.

But the thing is, we weren't Angels YET.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:57 pm

Yue replied yes and went into the bouncy house and said "It's been a long time since I was in a bouncy house" Yue was also loving Heaven but we weren't angels yet.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Yuki saw Club Heavens, too. Not for the first time, however. She died when she was just seven years old and never actually thought about how she died. She honestly didn't care about it. Then, she saw a bouncy house. How rather kiddish... she commented on her mind, but walked towards it.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Yue was bouncing like she never was before making sure the Heal Potions are nice and safe.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:04 pm

The Angel Guidest, Trista, came over to the Bouncy House and blew a hard whistle with her finger.

Everyone was silenced.

"OK boys and girls. Congratulations once again for coming to Heaven!"

We all cheered, clapped, and whistled.

"However, if you want to be an Angel, you have to be active here for an entire hour! Then you start to grow a costume, we don't give it to you."

Some kids oooh'd and aaaah'd.

"Then, when you explore Heaven for an entire day, you grow your Angel wings."

I called Trista and asked if I can become a Angle Guidest.

"Well, you are new to Heaven, so you wouldn't get the job, but our job is very serious and we work very hard for it."

I sighed, and wondered how long it will take to get the job.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Yuki reached to the bounce house and peeked inside. She saw two people bouncing around.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Yue was happy but she knew Healers need pratice infact its not the right time to become one.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Yuki looked at Trista, sighing. It was a nostalgic sight to look at because she was the first Angel that ever talked to Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:08 pm

Yue then imagined becoming a healer at the right time.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:09 pm

I took out my Magic Wand asked the Gods to summon a huge palace, with a throne, and a pool.

Next thing you know, I got a mansion the size of Mt.Everest and a pool the size of a house.

'WICKED!!!!" I shouted.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Yuki saw one of the new Angels summon a large mansion with a large pool. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Yue then said "thats cool Darkenor" Yue then smiled since she was spunky.Spunky is confident so Yue likes to smile.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Then, someone tapped me on the shoulder.

It was Trista.

"Hello Darkeor! I would just like to remind you that you should be careful what you wish for, and not overuse your magic."

She was right, so I said I was sorry, and she smiled saying it was OK.

Heaven was big, fitting thousands and thousands of everything we could ever want in a place.

I saw a fast food place, and I squinted, and it said "Burger Lounge".

I walked towards it.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Yue followed Darkenor and said "I hope they have some apples I'm a vegan"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Overusing magic leads into trouble... Yuki thought, agreeing with Trista's comment, hearing it from afar. Then, she decided to have a snack, so she went to Burger Lounge.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:17 pm

Yue then thought If they have apples I should like have a side of peaches and a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:19 pm

I walked in, and some cashier poofed up behind the counter and said "Welcome to the Burger Lounge, mah boi. Heaven's finest fast food place for lunch, and dinner! What can I get you mah boi?"

"I'd like a Cheeseburger Deluxe with a Small Fry, please."

"Sure! I'll get you that!" he said.

Then, I thought for a moment. Was everything free in stores?

"Excuse me, but is this free?" I asked.

"Yup! But sometimes we need taxes mah boi, to keep everything open in our finest place of Heaven, boi."

That's when my stomach did a summer-sault.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Yue then looked on the menu and asked "do you guys have any fruit?" Yue then wondered about their restraunts.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Yuki waited on the line.

((wait do they even have lines? lol))
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:24 pm

If there was tax, then how the heck was everything opened?
When I asked that to the cashier, he answered that only the markets and stores need tax to be open.

I sighed in relief, then got my food.

"I just need 1 Coin in tax." he asked.

I didn't know where to get coins, but then I saw a little machine outside.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Yue was wondering if they have fruit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next