The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]

Go down 
+4
Songbreeze
MisaTange
Xaria
Darkenor
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roleplaying Rules:

-No religious insults or anything of that, because this is a RPG based on Angels and Devils, and we don't need arguments.
-No mary-sues.
-No spamming around and trying to ruin the RPG.
-No controlling other people or power stealing, and saying stuff like "Go to hell".
-No attacking your team
-No overusing items, like heal potion if you are an angel.
-Have fun! Trust me, this is gonna be a really fun RPG, especially when the two groups get into battle.

Your Inventory:

Angels- Heal Potion (50), Ghostwalker (Sword, upgrades after kills and makes you more invisible as you knock out oppoents) (1), Magic Wand (1), Illumina (Sparkle Sword) (1).

Devils-
Demonic Fire (Infinite), Poision Potion (Poisons opponent slowly) (50), Poisoner Sword (Poisons opponent after a slash) (1), Firebrand (Sword that shoots fire and shields against water and ice) (1).

--------------------------------------
EDIT:
For the Devils: Once you start to become a true devil and be able to survive in the Devil World, you become a Demon. A full Demon.

Angels- 1 hour of activity= Starts to grow an Angel costume.
Entire day in Heaven= Grows wings.

Devils- 1 hour of activity= Starts to grow Devil costume.
Entire day in the Devil World= Free burning devil sword.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Start:

I was 14. I never experienced death before. It felt... sad and... silent. A bomb killed me, I think it was called the "Atomic Bomb".... the question was, was I going to be an Angel and live in Heaven's glory?

I opened my eyes..

It was shiny everywhere. Clouds, kids, parties, dancers, everything.

"Welcome to Heaven! The after-world where all your dreams come true Please, get relaxed, you are going to have a great life."

I smiled. I hugged the Angel Guidest who welcomed me.

"I want to be an Angel Guidest too... That's my dream."

Last edited by Darkenor on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Zenyra saw the girl angel healing the boy angel.
"My barrier..?" she looked down and noticed she left a large hole in the top.
"I need to work on that..." she facepalmed.
She watched the boy come out and look at her. She ignored him and continued rising.

Once Zenyra was high enough in the air she decided to end the battle.
She put barriers around all the angels. (and sarah)
She used Metsunei to slice a huge hole into the air, it was a vortex of nothingness.
It sucked in all the devils in the area and took care of the clean-up.

Zenyra was vulnerable and Mayonaka took her back to where she had been summoned, and put a large igloo-like indestructable bubble around them.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:11 pm

Yue's saw the barrier was like wha..what.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Darkenor hurried and panted to the top of the whole, and tried to grab Zenyra, he held on tight, but he was starting to slip.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Yue saw Darkenor and yelled "Darkenor your slipping"
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:17 pm

But, I slipped, and she was gone.

I landed but I used my wings to land carefully. I sobbed, feeling like a failure, but then, I felt something touch my head.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:18 pm

[Zenyra fainted, she'll be out for a while. in the meanwhile i'll play mayonaka]

Mayonaka opened a hole in her igloo-like barrier and started heading over to the angels.
She was trying to figure out how she could get a message to them. She remembered Zenyra had made a translator for her!
"Purrup," Mayonaka turned and headed back to the igloo to get the translator out of Zenyra's kimono sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Yue ran to Darkenor.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:22 pm

The Angel Guidest, Trista crowned Darkenor with a winged-golden crown that said "Head Angel Guidest".

"Congratulations to Darkenor Mennis for being our newest Angel Guidest. Not only is he an Angel Guidest, but he's the HEAD Angel Guidest!"

Darkenor heard cheering and clapping. And some kids hugged him for taking out a demon by himself. Not only was he an angel now, but he was a special angel.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Yue then said "congradulations darkenor" Yue then hugged darkenor which probaly means she has a crush on him.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Mayonaka went back into the igloo and got the translator out of Zenyra's kimono sleeve.
She headed back towards the angels and then carefully bit the translator shut around her tail.
"Meow, meow meow meow, Meowneema" she said, which translated to "Please don't hurt Zenyra."
"Meow meow meow meow meow." she said, translating to "She does not like to fight unless someone gets on her nerves."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:48 pm

Yue then blushed hugging Darkenor.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Mayonaka felt ignored, so she meowed loudly into the translator.
"HEY!" she howled.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:18 pm

She proceeded to slay angels, they were all so.. So weak... Her Scythe swung across, but silently giggled, like a clown.
Looking at angels and demons together, healing one..

"Why the heck.." She scurried over to them.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Kyoko slowly stood up, using her Illumina as a cane to keep her balance.
She slowly closed her eyes, then quickly opened them again.
"Stay awake..." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:22 pm

I followed my pet child. "Honey! Wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:24 pm

"Hmph?" She nudged.
"Wait! Im curious about whats happening over there!"
She kept looking at the angels.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:24 pm

Yue was still hugging Darkenor.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Kyoko stood up, still dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:44 am

(The battle is over, you're back in the Devil World. And the Angels aren't weak :p.)

Darkenor was an Angel Guidest now, so he operated for a while, but then he helped clean up damage.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:53 pm

(Oh. xD)

I sighed and sat down. "Who..Who won.. It was as if it just.. Ended."
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:43 pm

I sighed, laying down on a rock, my feet dipped in the lava. (Which I'd seemed to have gotten used too,) I yawned and looked at the base structure of my mansion. There was a team of 20 male devils, (I'd hooked them on my spell ridiculously easily).They had the first floor done, there were to be 5 floors in all, a lava pool, feather couches and beds, who knew he- that place would be so fun. I noticed one of the men shaking his head and glancing at the stone brick he was handing, I rushed forward and kissed him on his cheek, "What's wrong?" He pulled back, "What the he- who are you?" I sighed, and quickly stared him straight in his eyes, "Keep building my house..." His eyes glazed over and just muttered, "Yes Ma'am..." I went back to my rock seat and laid back on it. The angel battle I'd just been in? Meh meh, who cares who won, its my house which was important now.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:12 pm

(Nobody win. Cym sucked up the devils)

1 Day Later.

Everybody woke up, and got to work with building Heaven. Me and Josh went to the the big slide that girl made and slid down it.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Zenyra sat up, not noticing she was in one of Mayonaka's igloos, and she hit the top of her head on it.
"Bleh," she muttered, and melted a hole in the igloo to get some fresh air; Mayonaka followed close behind.
"Well whatever that fight was about, it's over now." she said, stretching.
I used up almost all my energy taking out the last of the idiotic devils that decided to have a war... I hope using my vortex doesn't set back when I awaken and I'm on my sixth life... she thought, frowning.
"Oh well. I need a house..." she began pondering on how to make one.
"Meow, meow meow meow. Meow meow meow." Mayonaka's translator blurted out, "I can make a large igloo. It will keep us cool and we won't melt to death. I know you like cold more than heat, even though it sets out your flame, Sis."
Sis is what Mayonaka refers to Zenyra as, since they've known each other for so long.
"That sounds nice," she replied, smiling.
Mayonaka's face scrunched up into what looked like a smile, and she used up around half her energy to create a quite large, er, ice fortress.
Zenyra melted a hole into it and stepped through quickly, before it froze back shut, while Mayonaka used her quick-melting ice paths to go over the large wall.
"This is.. I don't even know how to describe it it's so amazing, Naka!"
Zenyra went in and layed down on the cushy water bubble that would be her bed for a year.

[Naka is what Zenyra often calls Mayonaka.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Yue went to the slide and said "Good Morning" Yue was yawning.Yue then used her magic wand to make Subway since she's a vegan.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Kyoko still felt a bit dizzy as she worked on Heaven.
She sighed, and worked with the rest of the crew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next