The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]

Go down 
+4
Songbreeze
MisaTange
Xaria
Darkenor
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roleplaying Rules:

-No religious insults or anything of that, because this is a RPG based on Angels and Devils, and we don't need arguments.
-No mary-sues.
-No spamming around and trying to ruin the RPG.
-No controlling other people or power stealing, and saying stuff like "Go to hell".
-No attacking your team
-No overusing items, like heal potion if you are an angel.
-Have fun! Trust me, this is gonna be a really fun RPG, especially when the two groups get into battle.

Your Inventory:

Angels- Heal Potion (50), Ghostwalker (Sword, upgrades after kills and makes you more invisible as you knock out oppoents) (1), Magic Wand (1), Illumina (Sparkle Sword) (1).

Devils-
Demonic Fire (Infinite), Poision Potion (Poisons opponent slowly) (50), Poisoner Sword (Poisons opponent after a slash) (1), Firebrand (Sword that shoots fire and shields against water and ice) (1).

--------------------------------------
EDIT:
For the Devils: Once you start to become a true devil and be able to survive in the Devil World, you become a Demon. A full Demon.

Angels- 1 hour of activity= Starts to grow an Angel costume.
Entire day in Heaven= Grows wings.

Devils- 1 hour of activity= Starts to grow Devil costume.
Entire day in the Devil World= Free burning devil sword.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Start:

I was 14. I never experienced death before. It felt... sad and... silent. A bomb killed me, I think it was called the "Atomic Bomb".... the question was, was I going to be an Angel and live in Heaven's glory?

I opened my eyes..

It was shiny everywhere. Clouds, kids, parties, dancers, everything.

"Welcome to Heaven! The after-world where all your dreams come true Please, get relaxed, you are going to have a great life."

I smiled. I hugged the Angel Guidest who welcomed me.

"I want to be an Angel Guidest too... That's my dream."

Last edited by Darkenor on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:04 pm

Yue then used her wand to make herself a Moon House so she doesn't have to sleep on a cloud Yue then made something useful a brochure to go to a Water Resort Yue then used the wand to make the Water Resort so she decided to put her wand away.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:05 pm

"Ah, I love how practically nothing can hurt me when I'm in Hell." Zenyra sighed.
"It's lonely, though..." she muttered.
"Meowww," Mayonaka howled. "Hey!..." it translated.
"I can't forget about you, Naka," Zenyra chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Yue then smiled seeing people rebuilding Heaven.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:25 pm

"I'm going out for some air." Zenyra sat up and got off the water bubble bed, melted holes in the floors and quickly hopped through before they froze shut, then melted a hole in the building wall to get outside of the castle-like ice fortress.
She saw a girl and at least 15 men building a large-looking house.
She headed over towards her to greet her.
"Er, hi. I'm your neighbor, I guess." Zenyra shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Yue then said "I should help some more"

Last edited by Xaria on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 pm

(I'm in hell..? o.o)

I glanced at the new person, she appeared to be half cat, and female, no good. I glanced to see how far away her house was, it looked like 2 miles, not good I needed at least 30 square miles around me. "Hmm... your house is too close," I said unhappily glaring at it. I decided I'd ask her nicely, "Please move it at least 30 miles east," I gave her a winning smile, then continued expecting the construction of my house.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:14 pm

[yeah aren't you a devil/demon o.o]

"My um.. cat, you could call her, already used most of her energy setting it up, sorry." Zenyra thought the girl was annoyed.
"What's wrong with my house being there, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:08 pm

"Oh no nothing, you know I just have the 30 mile radius already planned out, mazes, and I bet I could throw in some dragons, they have those at the nearest pawn shop right? I think some hellhounds would be nice too, and some large fire trees, hmm, and how about some..." I went on expressing my plans with great passion. "Oh and some angel wings, those would look nice as decorations wouldn't they?"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:54 pm

Yue then started to build a playground for the kids who died at the bomb.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:31 pm

She decided, "Boy I need a house.."
She stepped across, her bare legs stretching across, she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:32 pm

All day the angels were working on Heaven and we got 42% percent of the damage clean. It would only take a couple more days, so we all worked as a team.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Kyoko was a bit tired. She wanted to get things done quick, and take a rest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:29 pm

Yue was still helping.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:04 pm

"I agree with the decorations, but, I'm sorry, I can't move my fortress, and even if I tried melting it down, my fire's only hot enough to melt a hole in it just long enough for me to slip through. No other flames could get into the ice walls - not even the ones here." Zenyra explained, looking around.
"Sorry, but it's staying where it is." she nodded, and walked off.
Mayonaka was standing outside of the fortress, watching Zenyra through the clear defensive wall.
"Hi Naka," Zenyra said as she melted a hole through the wall to slip through.
Mayonaka meowed and her translator blurted out, "Who was that?"
"Our neighbor, I guess." Zenyra shrugged and headed into the fortress to go to the top floor so she could see up into heaven and what was going on there.
"I'm half human, I'll definitely be able to see what's going on up in Heaven," Zenyra thought.
"I may lose my powers while I'm there, though..." she muttered.
However, Mayonaka can come to protect me. she thought. Perfect, I'll just bring her with me.
Zenyra melted holes into where the doorways were very slightly carved into the building - the ice was thinner there, but still indestrucable - and as she reached the final floor she melted a hole into the ceiling and leapt up, then climbed the stairs and stepped into Heaven with Mayonaka beside her.
Zenyra's hair turned black, her ears were gone, and so were her claws - her eyes were no longer a piercing yellow.

She sat near her ice fortress and watched as everyone built heaven while Mayonaka laid down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:32 pm

I couldn't help noticing the person was half human, and still alive? What the heck, no living people in hell please. I was also bothered there was Ice here at all, I wonder what it felt like, and this person didn't seem too bad, she'd agreed with the angel wings part, it made me wonder who she was with. I padded over silently, and placed a finger on the ice wall, I yelped and lurched back. I was NOT going to do that again.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Mayonaka leapt up and looked at the ice fortress.
"Meowwww," she howled.
"Someone touched our fortress," the translator said.
"It was probably our neighbor. That ice is pretty cold so I don't think she'll be touching it again," Zenyra calmed Mayonaka.
"I wish it didn't take a whole year for my body to awaken again," Zenyra muttered.
I'm just glad that there's a barrier protecting my body in the meantime... she thought.
"Oh well, I can wait a year... Hopefully my sister can find my body and move it somewhere even safer." she hoped.

Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Kyoko sighed while working with the others.
Why did she have to be here?
How did she even make it to Heaven?
Questions echoed in her head.
She sighed, and continued.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Zenyra decided watching the angels was boring and headed back into her Ice fortress. She walked down the set of stairs and re-gained her demonic powers, then went back to her bed.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:32 pm

When Dark saw Zenyra thinking Heaven was some kind of beach and acting like we were slaves, he flipped OUT.

''THIS ISN'T... A SLAVERY HOME, ZENYRA!!''

Darkenor's anger made his foot-pound rumble, as boulders bounced up from that.

Everyone looked at him. Dark got mad, but he remembered Zenyra was in the Underworld- so that stomp must'e hurt some people.

''HAHA. FRUIT CAKE.''

(Cym, stop godmodding. You already ended the battle, you're not using homes like us, and you can't walk into Heaven like that unless a battle is called by the Angel Guidests. I'm not giving you freebies anymore.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9