The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]

Go down 
+4
Songbreeze
MisaTange
Xaria
Darkenor
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roleplaying Rules:

-No religious insults or anything of that, because this is a RPG based on Angels and Devils, and we don't need arguments.
-No mary-sues.
-No spamming around and trying to ruin the RPG.
-No controlling other people or power stealing, and saying stuff like "Go to hell".
-No attacking your team
-No overusing items, like heal potion if you are an angel.
-Have fun! Trust me, this is gonna be a really fun RPG, especially when the two groups get into battle.

Your Inventory:

Angels- Heal Potion (50), Ghostwalker (Sword, upgrades after kills and makes you more invisible as you knock out oppoents) (1), Magic Wand (1), Illumina (Sparkle Sword) (1).

Devils-
Demonic Fire (Infinite), Poision Potion (Poisons opponent slowly) (50), Poisoner Sword (Poisons opponent after a slash) (1), Firebrand (Sword that shoots fire and shields against water and ice) (1).

--------------------------------------
EDIT:
For the Devils: Once you start to become a true devil and be able to survive in the Devil World, you become a Demon. A full Demon.

Angels- 1 hour of activity= Starts to grow an Angel costume.
Entire day in Heaven= Grows wings.

Devils- 1 hour of activity= Starts to grow Devil costume.
Entire day in the Devil World= Free burning devil sword.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Start:

I was 14. I never experienced death before. It felt... sad and... silent. A bomb killed me, I think it was called the "Atomic Bomb".... the question was, was I going to be an Angel and live in Heaven's glory?

I opened my eyes..

It was shiny everywhere. Clouds, kids, parties, dancers, everything.

"Welcome to Heaven! The after-world where all your dreams come true Please, get relaxed, you are going to have a great life."

I smiled. I hugged the Angel Guidest who welcomed me.

"I want to be an Angel Guidest too... That's my dream."

Last edited by Darkenor on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:28 am

Yue then said "Darkenor whats wrong" Yue then healed Darkenor.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:28 am

I stared blankly and yelled, "Not nice to barge in on people," I ignored the angel girl and walked towards the boy, smiling evily.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:30 am

Yue then stabbed Meelena with GhostWalker.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:31 am

I had a nasty look on my face. I was getting so mad, and then, I picked up Ghostwalker, and said-

"You'll be my fourth victim for Level 4."

Darkenor ran to her and started trying to stab the girl, and swung as hard as he could. He threw a punch at her, but he was still kind of drained out.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:32 am

Yue was still trying to stab her then Yue got out her Illumia and stabbed Meelena.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:34 am

The Angel Guidest was kicking and shooting the ice dagger at Meleena, but even with a 3 way, we were finding it hard just to attack Meleena. There had to be a plan.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:37 am

"Bah," I gasped for air, the last dodging backbend had only dodged part of the ice plast. There was still a nice trail of ice on my side. I took out my fire dagger and battle armor, I ran at the boy swinging my dagger.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:38 am

I quickly took out Illumina. The Fire Dagger was strong, but Illumina was stronger, I did my mighty all.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:42 am

Yue was still trying to stab.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Yuki helped the two try to destroy Meelena.

((...Unless they're in the air or in the underworld or something))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:32 pm

I looked across, she was gone. Grabbing my scythe, I proceeded to hit angels, not very strong hits, but hits that were almost impossible to dodge or miss. As I looked both left and right, angels, demons, war.
how stupid.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Darkenor took out his magic wand, summoned a fire scroll, and did a slow spin circle to shoot the fire everywhere, then he threw his Illumina like a boomerang, aiming at Meleena and trying to do a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:41 pm

(Isn't fire for demons??)
She continued, slaying them rapidly, hoping that something would happen, and it would just end. Any side winning.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:16 pm

((...Not again...))

Yuki continued to slash at them.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Kyoko took her Illumina, and began to fight the devils.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:44 pm

(As long as you have a magic wand, fire is for everybody).

Darkenor twirled with the Ghostwalker, and shot an inner blast at the group of demons to northeast.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Kyoko was still fighting with the devils, slashing them with her Illumina.
One devil grabbed her by the neck, choking her badly.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:08 pm

I saw the devil choking on a girl.

Then I remembered, it was that girl I talked to about being anxious. Kyoko.

"PUT HER DOWN!!" I screamed, and I slashed my Ghostwalker right through their side, and took out my Shield of Devil and Demonic Justice.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Kyoko fell to the floor, clenching her sword.
"Thanks..." She mumbled, getting up.
Devils and angels filled Heaven, battling in each and every direction Kyoko glared at.
She slashed one devil trying to choke her too.
"Hmph."
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:27 pm

I decided to team with Kyoko. I slashed Devils with the Ice Dagger, freezing each and every one of them, but they wold unfreeze in seconds. I slashed them with Illumina and knocked them out. That was a pretty good strategy, and I told Koyoko to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Kyoko used her Illumina and kept slashing the devils.
A devil cut her arm, making it bleed badly.
She didn't care, however.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Most of the devils were wiped out, but then some devils stopped us from our working plan. We got cornered, and 6 full demons cornered us.

Well, we were no match for 6 full demons, so it was probably officially over for us. But then, some kid the same age as me flew by and swinged a venom dagger, it was a s quick as a shadow, then I knew who it was.

"JOSH!!"
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:34 pm

"Josh?" Kyoko said, holding onto her cut.
She tightly grasped her Illumina, ready for any attack the demons were giving.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:37 pm

"Hey, I'm gonna help you. It works if it's a 3 way, we just need a distraction", Josh said.

Me and Josh took out our ice daggers, and the devils charged at us with their Firebrands, then, we took out Illumina and Ghostwalker, and then we started slashing like animals. My Ghostwalker reached to Level 10, so I was fully invisible. Me and Josh did a nice surprise attack there.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Kyoko chuckled a bit, watching the devils' confusion.
She then took her Illumina, and flung it at the devils, blade pointing at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next