The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]

Go down 
+4
Songbreeze
MisaTange
Xaria
Darkenor
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roleplaying Rules:

-No religious insults or anything of that, because this is a RPG based on Angels and Devils, and we don't need arguments.
-No mary-sues.
-No spamming around and trying to ruin the RPG.
-No controlling other people or power stealing, and saying stuff like "Go to hell".
-No attacking your team
-No overusing items, like heal potion if you are an angel.
-Have fun! Trust me, this is gonna be a really fun RPG, especially when the two groups get into battle.

Your Inventory:

Angels- Heal Potion (50), Ghostwalker (Sword, upgrades after kills and makes you more invisible as you knock out oppoents) (1), Magic Wand (1), Illumina (Sparkle Sword) (1).

Devils-
Demonic Fire (Infinite), Poision Potion (Poisons opponent slowly) (50), Poisoner Sword (Poisons opponent after a slash) (1), Firebrand (Sword that shoots fire and shields against water and ice) (1).

--------------------------------------
EDIT:
For the Devils: Once you start to become a true devil and be able to survive in the Devil World, you become a Demon. A full Demon.

Angels- 1 hour of activity= Starts to grow an Angel costume.
Entire day in Heaven= Grows wings.

Devils- 1 hour of activity= Starts to grow Devil costume.
Entire day in the Devil World= Free burning devil sword.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Start:

I was 14. I never experienced death before. It felt... sad and... silent. A bomb killed me, I think it was called the "Atomic Bomb".... the question was, was I going to be an Angel and live in Heaven's glory?

I opened my eyes..

It was shiny everywhere. Clouds, kids, parties, dancers, everything.

"Welcome to Heaven! The after-world where all your dreams come true Please, get relaxed, you are going to have a great life."

I smiled. I hugged the Angel Guidest who welcomed me.

"I want to be an Angel Guidest too... That's my dream."

Last edited by Darkenor on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Yue then said "Darkenor I'm not sure of that"
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:25 pm

Kyoko left, thinking of fighting the devils.
She really wanted to fight them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:27 pm

Darkenor looked at Yue, then looked down.

"I don't want to die twice..."

"You don't have too..." Josh added. "Angels are a god charm, they believe in luck, and if that's what we do, we can win!"

Josh made a really good point. I went over to a tree, and started banging and slashing my Illumina all over the tree.

The tree had purple sparkles, then disappeared. It kept doing that with Illumina.

I got tired eventually, and I put my Illumina back in my inventory, and went to my mansion.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Kyoko sighed, wandering Heaven.
She then spotted somebody far away.

[person after this post i guess. xD]
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Darkenor spotted Kyoko.
"I heard you were really anxious about this. You underestimating your mind.." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:35 pm

"I'm still anxious about it. If I die again, I wouldn't care."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Yue then sighed.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Yuki prepared for it, watching the sun uneasily. If the devils were prepared, this might meant death for the angels.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Zenyra awoke in an empty, dark room. She'd never seen this before.
Maybe this was because she was in a weak state when she was killed the third time? She didn't know.
She then noticed her claws were missing. She reached up to feel for her ears, but they were gone. She checked her kimono sleeves and found her mother's earring she had given her when she was still a baby.
"Good," she muttered; that earring gave her courage when she felt afraid which was very rare, and it was all that her mom had left for her. Besides her kimono, of course.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Getting There
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:12 pm

"Aw cmon, the devil/demons are attacking heaven?" Saphira running in circles
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:16 pm

"Hello." two voices chorused. Two.. er, people, Zenyra guessed, stepped out of the darkness. One was dressed in all white and had wings and a halo.
The other looked quite an amount like the Devil.
"Who are you," Zenyra demanded, "and why haven't I been sent to Hell like I normally am because I'm a half demon?"
"You are here because you were murdered in a weak state." the devil-looking person explained.
"Figures," Zenyra said, rolling her eyes.
"We've come because we do not know where to put you; Hell or Heaven, and we cannot decide what you are anymore." the angel looking one said.
"Hell, thank you very much," Zenyra mumbled.
"Well there you have it," the angel said. The devil-looking person laughed and they both disappeared, then everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Kyoko began to walk away from Darkenor, thinking of his words.
I deserve to die, anyways... Kyoko thought, also thinking of what she did to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Zenyra woke up - AGAIN - and checked for her ears. She brought her hands down from the top of her head and her heart began racing.
She looked at her hair color.
"Gray?!" she gasped, still scared that she would be unable to defend herself.
She looked at her finger tips and noticed her nails were somewhat sharp.
She reached up to feel for her ears again and then noticed there were stubs.
"I'M A QUARTER DEMON?!" Zenyra yelled.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Yuki continued to prepare. She took out Illumina.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Me and Josh dueled with Illumina and we ended up with a tie, because we both stabbed in each other in the arm.

"Hey, let's go over to my place! It's almost 9:00 PM out here.." I said, and Josh said he would come over.

At Heaven, everyone has to summon a place -any kind of place they want- and they should be in their place by midnight. They don't have to sleep bt they have to say in their house, according to the laws of Heaven.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Yuki remembered the laws and went inside the old house that she summoned when she was a new Angel. It was really old, but very colorful.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Zenyra stood there, shocked, and vulnerable, she guessed.
"Wait... my sword..." she thought. She sat down and began muttering words, hoping she could still summon her sword as she had done the last two times she was here.
"...come to me!" Zenyra yelled, and clapped her hands together.
She then recalled it took a few minutes for her sword to get here so she sat back and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Getting There
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Saphira remember the law , she went inside the house she summoned when she first got to heaven
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:39 pm

*Lol Zenyra, your swords and items is all in your inventory you can easily take it out).

Josh spent the night at Darkenor's house, and they were playing Xbox Live and talking to the other angels over-night about the invasion.

But then, Darkenor remembered, the wings.

Evreybody started screaming, and next thing you know, the screams were all over Heaven again, and everyone was growing their wings.

It was horrifying.
Painful.
Bloody.

Then, after a few minutes, everybody had their wings, and Josh and Darkenor passed out, with the Xbox on.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Ignoring the pain once again, Kyoko stared at her wings.
"Mhm..." She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:44 pm

(lol darkenor, zenyra doesn't have an inventory...)

Zenyra's sword appeared next to her.
As she reached for the sheathed sword, she saw that her nails were almost full length.
She reached up to feel her ears and they had almost reached their full size.
Her hair was a light silver grey.
"Yes!" she exclaimed, and unsheathed her sword.

The world in front of her suddenly disappeared and she saw angels with wings.
"What the..." she mumbled.
She sensed danger and snapped back to the present, then waited for the battle.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:45 pm

(Kanon... stop being a mary-sue)

It was morning. The invasion was in 8 hours, but everybody was flying around, being proud of their new form.

Darkenor and Josh were on top of the Adventure Land rollercoaster that a gitl summoned.

Some kids were on the Burger Lounge.

Some kids were practically near the moon.

Everyone felt proud, but then all of a sudden, a gigantic smoke bomb hovered around Heaven. If this was being breathed on, the Angels would drop-dead.

Everyone held their breath, then, a bunch of people with fire swords and demonic outfits came in.

"RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"

Last edited by Darkenor on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Screaming. It was the second screaming. Yuki knew it was the wings change.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Getting There
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:48 pm

"I think the devil/demons are gonna attck" Saphira said
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Kyoko heard the screams of angels.
"Already?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next