The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) Empty
PostSubject: Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps))   Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:03 pm

I decided to remake this because I feel ripped off and that I could do much better than I did three years ago. Anyway, it's basically about the kingdoms going to war blah blah blah. Also, the kingdom of Bloodstone did terribly in the war soo... Also, you don't have to use birth stones and shit, it can be any gem stone your mind would want. You're allowed to have up to 3 characters.

Here's the app:
Code:
Name:
Appearance: (Picture or description. I don't care if you use celebs, tektek, anime, etc)
History:

Here's a reworking of my character from the original version. No, her name won't be obvious compared to last time.

Name: Aquila
Gem: Opal (Adopted)/Aquamarine (Biological)
Appearance: Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) 2008-Taylor-Momsen-5-400
History: Born as the princess of the Aquamarine Tribe, life was hard for her. When she was only a month old, Aquila got sent to the Opal Kingdom instead to be raised not knowing who her real family is. Due to the royal family of the Opal Kingdom raising her, she was often taught to follow expectations to be the best princess ever. Her adopted mother often had guards surrounding Aquila since she was infertile and always wanted to have a daughter and made a deal with the Aquamarine Tribe. Not knowing about her real family, she always had the Opallian mindset of wanting to be powerful although she had always secretly wanted for the war to end one day so they could all be in peace.
Back to top Go down

Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps))
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Gem kingdoms rp app
» Gem Kingdoms rp
» Fairy Legend: Remake ~~APP~~
» The Four Kingdoms (cont.)
» Planet Kingdoms rp app

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: ROLEPLAYING :: Original Roleplays :: Original RP Applications-
Jump to:  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:40 pm
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2021 7:26 pm by Xaria

» heyoooooooooooooo
Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 3:10 pm by Xaria

» dont mind me
Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 7:53 pm by Xaria

» hey guysssss
Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 5:20 pm by Xaria

» writing then and now
Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 7:29 pm by Xaria

» THE BOREDOM CHAT
Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:26 pm by Xaria

» umumumumumumum
Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 pm by Xaria

» like um we need to um
Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:19 pm by Xaria

» Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps))
Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:03 pm by Xaria

» Ever After High RP ((Apps))
Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:05 pm by Xaria

Top posters
awkwardlyAwesome (4624)
Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) AjosxGem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) ZeeeWGem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) Fh755 
Xaria (4240)
Gem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) AjosxGem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) ZeeeWGem Kingdoms REMAKE ((Apps)) Fh755 
2Xemnas2 (1973)
Kanon (1918)
Shadow Kitten (1711)
Neko_chan (1598)
MisaTange (1518)
xReiReix (937)
JZilla (694)
Caseroos (631)
Like us on Facebook!
Copyright Protected!
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker