The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]

Go down 
+4
Songbreeze
MisaTange
Xaria
Darkenor
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roleplaying Rules:

-No religious insults or anything of that, because this is a RPG based on Angels and Devils, and we don't need arguments.
-No mary-sues.
-No spamming around and trying to ruin the RPG.
-No controlling other people or power stealing, and saying stuff like "Go to hell".
-No attacking your team
-No overusing items, like heal potion if you are an angel.
-Have fun! Trust me, this is gonna be a really fun RPG, especially when the two groups get into battle.

Your Inventory:

Angels- Heal Potion (50), Ghostwalker (Sword, upgrades after kills and makes you more invisible as you knock out oppoents) (1), Magic Wand (1), Illumina (Sparkle Sword) (1).

Devils-
Demonic Fire (Infinite), Poision Potion (Poisons opponent slowly) (50), Poisoner Sword (Poisons opponent after a slash) (1), Firebrand (Sword that shoots fire and shields against water and ice) (1).

--------------------------------------
EDIT:
For the Devils: Once you start to become a true devil and be able to survive in the Devil World, you become a Demon. A full Demon.

Angels- 1 hour of activity= Starts to grow an Angel costume.
Entire day in Heaven= Grows wings.

Devils- 1 hour of activity= Starts to grow Devil costume.
Entire day in the Devil World= Free burning devil sword.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Start:

I was 14. I never experienced death before. It felt... sad and... silent. A bomb killed me, I think it was called the "Atomic Bomb".... the question was, was I going to be an Angel and live in Heaven's glory?

I opened my eyes..

It was shiny everywhere. Clouds, kids, parties, dancers, everything.

"Welcome to Heaven! The after-world where all your dreams come true Please, get relaxed, you are going to have a great life."

I smiled. I hugged the Angel Guidest who welcomed me.

"I want to be an Angel Guidest too... That's my dream."

Last edited by Darkenor on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:27 pm

I woke up, a large burning feeling on my back. I looked around and saw I was on a giant pile of ashes. I was still in the red dress I'd died in, but there was a large spot where it was covered in blood. I wondered if there was water nearby, nope just lava streams. But then again if I'm almost a demon and in he- that place, then maybe I could touch fire, Nope, it burned me, but it wasn't nearly as bad as when you were a human touching fire. It was more like an extremely hot bath. After I started feeling uncomfortable I got out, any signs of blood were completely gone. I giggled and looked for a town. After a while I arrived there, it wasn't much of a town, more like one of those old wild west cowboy towns that are in those movies, which my 7th husband just loved. To my surprise, a gun shot rang out, and I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I looked down and saw a bullet bounce off. For some reason I realized that it was just a normal gun. "Dang, this ones got strong skin, what were you doing in your human life, newbie?" I quickly gave him some sweet explanation, and too my surprise I had him under my spell in less then 30 minutes. Who knew I could do this in he- that place too!
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:28 pm

Yue then asked the cashier if they have fruit and Yue then noticed the machine outside.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:29 pm

(They don't have fruit)

The cashier pointed to the machine outside.

It was a Coin Vender. The idea was put in a special code number for the day and that's how much you get for the day. Everyday you put in the same code number and you get more money. It's a 4 digit code number, so no one can screw up risking to get 1 Coin.

I put in 4534, and I had 4,334 coins raining out. I guess my bag was like a magnet to the coins, because the money flew into the bag.

I ate my lunch, and waited a few minutes, then went to the bouncy house. It was almost time for everyone to grow their Angel costumes.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Yue went back to the bouncy house and said "I see its like almost time to grow our costume"
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Kyoko stood outisde, feeling the soft breeze run against her body.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Yue was bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Then, everybody started getting this weird transformation. Everybody was growing white leggings, and it was painful. Mad painful. There were screams all over Heaven, and the Angel Guidest and staff tried to say it will be OK, and that the pain will be gone quickly. It felt like hours of pain, then, the shirt was growing (more like our permanent body), and then, we stopped growing.

I know the wings would be a lot more painful then this..

Everybody took a deep breath, and some cheered because they were almost Full Angels. I was happy, because then this means I'm almost free to wander.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Yue then said "I'm more of a snow white not a white white"
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Ignoring the pain, Kyoko looked at her body.
"Transforming, already?" She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Yue then sighed.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:52 pm

I had a great time for the rest of the day. Some kid named Josh had the smart idea to make a water amusement park, and he summoned one of the biggest rollercoasters in the world, the Griffen, and got rid of the seats and turned it into the biggest water slide you can imagine. We rushed down that slide like there wasn't any tomorrow, and when we got off, we had some cake and chips.

But, when I said there wouldn't be a tomorrow, I was right....
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Yue thought that there'll be a tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Kyoko sighed, thinking of what might happen.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Yue then thought of whats gonna happen tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:00 pm

The Angel Guidest was worried the Angels wouldn't survive in Heaven, and it was there first day. She didn't have another choice, so she told us to gather up and come to our weapon shop, and get our inventor items. We all took out our Ghostwalkers and our Illumina swords, and we had to put on a bunch of armour.

She told us the news, and we were all devastated.

"Tomorrow, an invasion from the Devil World will come and try to kill other Angels and take over our home-land, so we had to be prepared. Plus, other older Angels were going to fight and help us survive, even if it was a death sacrifice.

(Now, get read for our first Angels vs. Devils RPG Battle!)
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Yue was worried someone would get hurt so I got very worried.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:05 pm

"Devils are coming? Hmph." Kiro said outloud.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Yuki got excited for the fighting.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Darkenor was getting closer to Yuki's side, trembling in terror.

"I'm... not ready for this..."
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Kiro thought of what it would be like fighting the devils.
"This'll be fun." Kiro said, without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Yue then said "Its my first day and I'm not ready"
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:12 pm

(Remember, no mary-sues)

The invasion was gonna start when the sun slowly turned orange, and that's when the Devils would raid, according to the sources from the older Angels.

"I guess the Devils were really prepared this time.." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:13 pm

"I'm ready for this." Kyoko said, hyped up.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:18 pm

All I could do was slump across the male demon's body, his black blood pouring from his throat, his eyes glazed and staring at the ceiling. Pain lanced up my body, I swore, must be some type of transformation. I held back a scream, it felt like somebody was cutting me up, and burning the peices. After an hour or so, I got back up, silently looted what looked like money off of the male, and set off, I was beginning to know what the demon world would be like.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Everybody was nervous for practically the whole afternoon, but then me and Josh went on the slide so we can get a little happier.

"Hey, maybe we won't die... maybe we'll win and win their homeland."

'But remember, this might not be the only battle we have. That's why we have an inventory with weapons and potions." I added on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]   Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic: Angels vs. Devils [RPG]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next