The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application Empty
PostSubject: Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application   Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:35 pm

This is the application to The Epic wizards high school RP called"Former Wizards High- The Epic". The roleplay is about people in wizards school and they want to learn certain spells and surprises that super wizards couldn't do. I shall not spoil it all, so you will see on the real RP.

Sign-up:

Code:
Wizard's Name:
Code:
Wizard's Age:

Code:
Main Spells:

Code:
Wizard's Appearance:
Code:
Special Power:
Code:
Wand:
Code:
Level:
<EVERYONE starts at Level 1 in Former Wizards High. You get new levels as you learn.
Code:
Description of Character:

My Character:

Wizard's Name: Darkenor Mennis
Wizard's Age: 15
Main Spells: Lighting, and Earth
Wizard's Appearance: Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application C19a391
Special Power: Chaos Unleashed
Wand: Yes
Level: 1
Description of Character: Darkenor has been training with lightning spells for 2 years now, but he went to Former Wizards High to learn new spells, maybe like earth quaking, and sand showering for examples.

Last edited by Sharpsul99 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application   Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:26 pm

Wizard's Name:
Reki Toru

Wizard's Age:

Main Spells:
Air based spells, and a bit of earth.

Wizard's Appearance:
As a Human: Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application A7ce621

As a Cat: None yet, but heres a description: Is a black cat, with brown tippings around her. bright green eyes, and mysterious foot steps.

Special Power: Shapeshifting

Wand: No.

Description of Character: Reki doesn't really have a last name, and adopted that one as soon as she turned into a human. Shes a shape-shifter. Originally a cat, Reki learned how to take form of many things, her favorite one being a human. She is very open, and will pretty much do anything in front of anyone. Not shy at all, and wants to be friends with many people, and have a bit of fun with them. She can talk in any of her forms, since she developed a passion for english, japanese, and sign language, which she learned before english or japanese.

Last edited by Shadow Kitten on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application   Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:28 pm

This RP does seem epic. x3

Wizard's Name: Kanon Himate
Wizard's Age: 15
Main Spells: Ice [?]
Wizard's Appearance: My avvi? If I can't use it, then I'll change it.
Special Power: Let's see... I'll think about that later, 'cause I have nothing on my mind right now.
Wand: Yes.
Description of Character: Kanon is a shy but competitive wizard. She trains very much, and always tries her best. Kanon has been learning Ice spells for a while now, but isn't really an expert. She went to Formers Wizards High to learn new spells, and to make her ice power stronger. Kanon also doesn't use her wand much, for some reason. [More added later.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application   Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Wizard's Name:Neytiri Moonbeam
Wizard's Age:14
main Spells:Moon Shine,Water Claws
Wizard's Appearance: Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application F2a5399
Special Powers:make dark shadows.
Wand:yes
Level:1
Description of charater:Neytiri wears stuff that goes to nature making her a Nature Goth Neytiri likes to learn lots of spells to level and become a master.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application   Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Wizard's Name: Miku Akane
Wizard's Age: 14
Main Spells: fire
Wizard's Appearance: Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application 4c52666
Special Powers: Can create and control flames
Wand: no
Description of Character: Miku is kind and caring. She has been studying fire spells for a while but went to the school to learn more and to become a better wizard. She has a fiery personality and become friends with almost anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application   Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formers Wizards High- The Epic Application
Page 1 of 1