The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13)

Go down 
+2
Faithyy~
awkwardlyAwesome
6 posters
AuthorMessage
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13)   Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Before applying for this roleplay, remember the rules for Romance and All Roleplays. Make sure your character is realistic and does not have any fantastic features (Mythical creature, from the future/past, etc.) Also, I am only allowing one character per person. When one has two or more characters, things can get confusing and out of hand. Also, please note that Blue Sky/Colt and River Side will be competing in sports and such in separate rp sections. Thank you.
=================================================================================
Welcome to Blue Sky/Colt High School! If you are reading this, you are obviously interested in our all girl/boy student environment. Some days we have co-ed with our sibling school. We assure you to give the best education possible! Here is our uniform code and what each student must wear:

Freshmen and Sophomores:

Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) C5cb162

Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) F6c1859
Juniors and Seniors:

Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) 51a5860

Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) A958324

Registration Form: (This is the application form for your character. Copy and paste it to a new post. Take out all parentheses and their sentences after reading them thoroughly. )

Name: (First and Last. Middle initial if desired.)
DOB: (1994-1996 for freshmen, 1990-1993 for seniors, etc. Please make sure it works with the age.)
Year: (Freshman? Sophomore? Etc?)
Currently Attending: (Just make something up for an elementary/middle school.)
Hobbies and Interests: (Any sports? Art? Etc?)
About: (Here put who you are, why you want to come to this school, etc.)
Picture: (Click one of the above pictures with the corresponding gender and school year. Then customize it by choosing "Edit this Avatar". There you may only change skin, hair, eyes, mouth, glasses/earrings, accessories.)
Thank you for your time and patience and please choose Blue Sky/Colt High school as the high school for you!

~Ms. L Principal (Blue Sky)------------------------------------------------------Mr. U Principal (Colt)

PS: Let's show River Side High what we've got!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okie dokie! Here's my registration form!

Name: Sam Roku
Gender: Male (Actually Female, but trying to sneak into Colt instead of Blue Sky)
DOB: 10/10/95
Year: Freshman
Currently Attending: Machinima Middle School
Hobbies and Interests: Guitar, Singing, Art, Tennis, Basketball
About: My name is Sam Roku. Some people call me "The Next In Thing", but I'm just a regular kid. I like to play guitar and sometimes I sing. I can draw fairly well, but for some reason I can only draw guys good. I have been playing Tennis ever since I could walk, and Basketball ever since I was 6. Sometimes guys insult me by saying I look like a girl, but I don't care about them. They can say all they want about me, I'll still be a boy. I have excellent grades, all A's, maybe one A-. I've been wanting to go to Colt High School ever since I learned about it in 2nd grade.
Picture: Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) Dg02gl (I edited it.)

Last edited by Roxas'sRat on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:08 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13)   Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 pm

Registration is now open!
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Faithyy~
Administrator
Administrator
Faithyy~

PostSubject: Re: Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13)   Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:33 pm

Oh, cool. I'll join. Smile

Name: Devon Green
DOB: 11/16/95
Year: Freshman
Currently Attending: Um, Happy Middle School? (Lol, it's late I can't think of anything.)
Hobbies and Interests: Anything that has to do with the arts and nature.
About: I'm just a regular girl. I enjoy shopping and hiking in the woods. My grades in school are mediocre and I enjoy making friends. My parents have always encouraged me that Blue Sky is the best school to pick.
Picture: Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) Be22320

Last edited by Sadist on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13)   Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Name: Merliah Summers
DOB:10/31/93
Year:Freshman
Currently Atending: Frog middle school
Hobbies and Interest:anything to do with greek Mythology
About:I am a normal girl.i get a daily manicure and chose Blue Sky.
She started middle school at age 11.She is twins with Joey from riverside. She's also been pushed back for two or three years.
Picture: Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) Cbd0919 home pic: Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) F042555

Last edited by winxclubfan on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13)   Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Name:Noah Caruso
DOB:10/27/94
Year:Freshman
Currently attending:Arkanaptia middle school
Hobbies and interests:Curently drummer for the band Erelevence
About:I am just a lonely kid who's never had friends.He has horrible
attendance record because of his horrible life and has some horrible secrets.
Picture:Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) C8fd386

Last edited by DarkCrow99 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13)   Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 am

Name: Kyuki valentine
DOB: 7/6/ 1995
Year: freshman
currently attending: red rigde middle ( i made it up =p)
Hobbies and intrests: curios about every thing.
About: she never gained love and trust from her parents, thats why she doesnt trust anyone at all.

picture:Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) 1983899
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13)   Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Name:Josh Benton
DOB:6/28/94
Year:Junior
Currently attending:Oak Ridge High
Hobbies and interests:Plays bass, likes to hang out with friends
About:Once a quiet guy, he overcame alot of his personal problems to become an outgoing person. He likes what he likes, and definitely goes against the mainstream. He has a passion for music, particularly metal, and can often be found writing new things to play on his bass.

Picture:I'll get it up as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAutumnDescent
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13)   Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Sky High/Colt High Registration/Application (PG-13)
Page 1 of 1