The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application] Empty
PostSubject: AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application]   AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Before you automatically just join, you need to know what AdventureQuest Worlds is, or at least regular AdventureQuest. If you know all about mages and dragons, rogue and warriors fighting lords and that stuff, you're good to go.

For beginner adventurers-
http://aq.com

Welcome to the AQW- Epic Travels RPG! Here are some things you need to know before you join the game. Starting stats:

Level: 1
XP: 0
Class Points: 0
Beginner Staff (Long stick)
Class Robe
Gold: 500
Adventure Coins: 0 (get it by completing quests/leveling up. You get 100)

Available classes:

Warrior (Lvl 1)
Mage (Lvl 1)
Rogue (Lvl 1)
Healer (Lvl 1)

Rare Classes: (some classes might be unfamiliar)

Pirate (Lvl 4)

You can earn Gold to spend it on new weapons and staffs, room items, etc by finishing quests and by getting Gold from Ballyhoo daily. You get 2,000 Gold and 5 AC from her. You can get AC by buying it with Gold.

250,000 Gold: 50,000 AC
100,000 Gold: 20,000 AC

Reason for expense: Ballyhoo gives you 2,000 Gold daily.

More will be explained in-game.

-------------- Sign-up sheet.

Adventurer's Name (username from AQW allowed):
Main Class:
Appearance (pics from AQW allowed. THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL):
Description of character:
Pet?:
Attends school?:

Last edited by Darkenor on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application]   AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Adventurer's Name:Yue
Main Class:Healer
Appearance: AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application] 6eca148
Description of charater:Yue is a new healer who cares deeply but can be harsh sometimes.
Pet?:none yet
Attends School?:yus

Um Sharp healers don't need a staff since they can heal.But I'll just add a staff even though she's a healer...
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application]   AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Adventurer's Name: Chieko
Main Class: Mage
Appearance: AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application] Banned15
Description of character: Chieko is the silent type but is very powerful and strong in magic.
Pet?: No
Attends school?: Yes
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application]   AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Adventurer's Name (username from AQW allowed): Zaiura (called Zai to friends)
Main Class: Warrior
Appearance (pics from AQW allowed. THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL): http://tinypic.com/r/2zogr5c/7
Description of character: One of the newer warriors, and the more foolish ones, Zaiura is the determined one that always wants a little adventure in his life.
Pet?: No, but plans to have one.
Attends school?: Yes.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application]   AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:41 pm

(Moved to Fan-Based Roleplay Applications)
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application]   AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AdventureQuests Worlds- Epic Travels [RPG Application]
Page 1 of 1