The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Wizards High- The Epic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Former Wizards High- The Epic Empty
PostSubject: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Welcome to Former Wizards High! You are a freshman, and you are taking wizardry to the next level! Everyone here starts as Level 1, and as the time passes by, you get stronger and you get to try out better and advanced spells, maybe you can get your current spells stronger! There are 4 huge cabins for everyone to stay at, so here's what the cabins are:

Beginner's Cabin:

The cabin for all first year wizards, a.k.a freshmans. Until you reach Level 5, you shall stay in this cabin. Any tricks into getting into other cabins, like using your learned spells, will get you kicked out of wizards school!

Experienced Cabin:

The cabin for second year wizards, a.k.a sophomores. Until you reach Level 15, you shall stay in this cabin, and the same rules remain. No going back to the Beginner's Cabin. This is the cabin that has other experienced stronger wizards!

Citizen's Cabin:

The cabin for third year wizards, a.k.a juniors. The rules stay the same, and remember to practice with your new spells! When you reach level 30, you go to the next cabin, which is..

Leader's Cabin
Once you reach this cabin, this is your cabin forever. This is the cabin for fourth year wizards, a.k.a seniors. You are the leader of wizard's, and now you go to the next level, it isn't over yet. You can go on missions, fight enemies, and get to the highest level, Level 97. Then, you get to go to the annual Wizard High Awards!

My Character:

My Character:

Wizard's Name: Darkenor Mennis
Wizard's Age: 15
Main Spells: Lighting, and Earth
Wizard's Appearance: Former Wizards High- The Epic C19a391
Special Power: Chaos Unleashed
Wand: Yes
Level: 1
Descriptionof Character: Darkenor has been training with lightning spells for 2years now, but he went to Former Wizards High to learn new spells,maybe like earth quaking, and sand showering for examples.

LET THE MAGIC BEGIN!
---------------------------------------------------

Darkenor Mennis, another new freshman first year at Former Wizards High, was excited to enter the building and see what kind of new spells he could learn. He wanted to study Lightning spells and make his lightning stronger. He also wants to learn how to earth quake and fight enemies, go on missions, and reach the Leader's Cabin, but he has started the race line, and he has a lot of work up ahead to reach Level 30. He vows to beat the ultimate leader of wizardy, known in Former Wizard's High, which is Nellen Deed. Will his dream come true?
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Neytiri who was also a freshman was putting something on her bullitein board a picture of her drawing called London's Castle she then entered the building out of the cabin and saw Darkenor.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Reki smiled. As a new student here, she was very excited. She had just developed english, and decided this would be a exellent place to learn.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Neytiri then said to Darkenor "so whats happenin"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:43 pm

"I'm going to form a three-man team to start with friends, then we can learn spells and such!" Darkenor excitedly said, waving his wand around, then, accidentally, he made a zapping near the vending machines.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Neytiri then turned the vending machiene to an apple one since she's a vegan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:46 pm

"Heh heh, cool.."
Darkenor messed around with his wand, then he kept zapping the vending machines, and careless as he was, he destroyed it with a big KA-BOOM.
"What was THAT?!" screamed one of the teachers.
"Get down!" Darkenor whispered to Neytiri, then he collapsed down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Neytiri made a shadow to hide her and darkenor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:50 pm

The teacher marched over to the vending machine, seeing it wrecked in pieces.
"Whoever did this to the vending machine.... IS A VERY GIFTED WIZARD!"
Darkenor then stood up, and said "I did it! It was me!"
The teacher turned to stare at me, looking at me confused.
"Oh, Neytiri, make us visible."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Neytiri then made them visable and said "I was trying to like make him stop" nervously she cast a spell to make a tiny tree grow on top of the teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:52 pm

"You guys should come with me.." the teacher said, leading the way.
I looked at Neytiri, and nodded, then I walked.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Neytiri followed and looked at Darkenor thinking detention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:57 pm

The teacher took us into a supply closet, then opened a door that said "Staff Only".

"Kepe this a secret between us 3.." he said.
He opened the door, and I could not believe my eyes.
Wands, armor, gold, lightning staffs, fire scrolls, water swords, EVERYTHING. It was wizard GOLD.
"There's just one rule..." the teacher said.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Neytiri saw lots of gold and imagined haveing a small gold tree table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:04 pm

"We must not over-use anything, or tell ANYBODY, not even the staff. You guys are gifted and should be proud, for Level 1 wizards".

"And, you ca only use two items at a time."

Darkenor shuffled through the items, and found a Lightning Staff, and a fire scroll.

"I'll take these, sir!" Darkenor said, feeling proud.
"And I have a secret to tell you," the teacher said.

Darkenor thought he was getting more and more gifts for his wizardry, but then, he was told something so unbelievable, it might've affected wizard history.

"You are the only Lightning wizard to exist at this moment..."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Neytiri then said "i'm the only nature wizard that can make ar water earth fire and shadows so i'll choose this fire scroll and water sword"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:08 pm

(Neytiri, you can't say/do that |:. That isn't fair for the RP.)

"No way.... what about my other fellows?" Darkenor asked, a little shocked.
"They're extinct, but apparently you were born with that special power...." the teacher said.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:10 pm

(can she like be the only one for now and she can just plant a tree with magic)

Neytiri said "but how"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:12 pm

"History says that wizards that were able to control steam and fire wiped out the lightning wizards, and right now, I am standing in front of the only Lightning wizard user in the world." the teacher said, treating Darkenor like a special toy.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Neytiri then stared at Darkenor and stopped staring and said "water shine" and she shined it on the water sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:16 pm

"Lighting staff, activate!"
Nothing.
"Lighting powers GO!"
Nothing.

"There is a secret to activating the power of the lightning staff.." the teacher said, then put two fingers up.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Neytiri activated the water sword by saying "water wave"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Reki stared at the 2.
"Huh? Maybe ill go spy on them.." "I mean, it says staff only.. Suspicious.."
She turned into the small black cat, and began walking across.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:42 pm

neytiri then said "lets hope someone doesn't sneak in"
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Kanon, a new freshman at the school, was late as always. She scurried in the building, amazed at what she saw inside.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former Wizards High- The Epic
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next