The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

River Side High Application (PG)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

River Side High Application (PG) Empty
PostSubject: River Side High Application (PG)   River Side High Application (PG) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:58 pm

IDEA BY KITKAT__.

RULES:
-no killing each other
-only vampires are immortal.
-you can have up to 3 characters
-Blue Sky/Colt and River Side will be competing in sports and such in separate rp sections.
======================================================================
So you wanna go to River Side High huh? I guess that means you're a monster of some sort. Fill out this application form and we'll see if your worthy of being taught. Oh yeah, and remember, have fun!

-Headmaster Fleetskin Huckery

Name:
Creature Type: (Vampire? Demon Fox? Werewolf? Zombie? etc.)
D.O.D.: (Date of death, if applicable.)
Year: (Freshman? Sophomore? Etc?)
Currently Attending: (Make one up, or put N/A)
Hobbies and Interests:
About:
Picture: (Make one at http://tektek.org/dream/dream_free.php? )
=======================================================================

Last edited by Roxas'sRat on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: River Side High Application (PG)   River Side High Application (PG) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:22 pm

name: kyuki valentine
creature: demon fox
DOB: 10/9/1995
DOD hasn't died yet
Year: sophomore
currenlty attending: bloo house high
hobbies: hiding
About: never got loved by her parents, she is very shy and wont make friends unless she knows them well enough.she always keeps a little demon fox with her named hikaru, she has a twin sister, kyuki valentine. they both have the same name. they have a brother who is older than them.

picture:
River Side High Application (PG) 564e462

Last edited by kitkat___ on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: River Side High Application (PG)   River Side High Application (PG) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Name: Joey Rockn
creature:Punkish Wolf(also known as the poison widow wolf)
DOB:10/31/93
DOD: never died in Year:Sopomor
Currently attending:unknown
hobbies:eating her prey
About:Joey is the only punkish wolf in her family and school.She always hunt for meat and hear rock music.She got her dad's last name while her sister from bluesky got her mom's. She is in love with Kyuki's brother Joey.

pic:

River Side High Application (PG) D0d0531 in full form River Side High Application (PG) 6fd5737

Name:Crystal Diami
DOB:2/14/96 Creature:Snakrea
DOD:never died
Year:freshman
currently attending:warrior high
hobbies:battling evil
about:She is Joey's and Merliah's cousin since she became an unknown creature Her human cousin Merliah said aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
pic:

River Side High Application (PG) 2434789

Name:Trianna Meria
DOB:3/6/96
DOD:didn't die yet Creature:Centaur
Currently Attending:Bows&Arrows centaur cadamy
hobbies:making snow
About:She is Crystal's sis but she has a differnt last name

PIC:

River Side High Application (PG) C931115

Last edited by winxclubfan on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: River Side High Application (PG)   River Side High Application (PG) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:25 pm

name: joey valentine
creature: vampire
DOB: 11/19/92
DOD: hasnt died yet
year: sopomore
currently attending: bloo house high
hobbies: looking for prey. he also likes to eat cake ( idk im being random)
about: he has two twin sisters both of there names are kyuki but one is a fox demon. he is a vampire cause he got bitten by one when he wass 5 years old.

picture:River Side High Application (PG) Ce8e403

Last edited by kitkat___ on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: River Side High Application (PG)   River Side High Application (PG) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Name:Noah Lawrence
Creature:Demon
DOB:10/31/91
DOD: Not dead yet
Year:Sophmore
Curently Attending:Luc*1fer Junior high
Hobbies:Rock and roll
About:He's a very devious kid with devious plans
Pic:River Side High Application (PG) C650274 wolf version:River Side High Application (PG) 3f8e287

Demon VersionRiver Side High Application (PG) C82f823:

Last edited by DarkCrow99 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
Faithyy~
Administrator
Administrator
Faithyy~

PostSubject: Re: River Side High Application (PG)   River Side High Application (PG) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:05 am

Name: Carlisle
Creature Type: Werewolf
D.O.B.: 02/01/94
D.O.D.: N/A
Year: Sophomore
Currently Attending: N/A
Hobbies and Interests: Listening to music and playing sports.
About: Besides Carlisle being a werewolf, she's pretty much an average girl. She can be a big tomboy a lot of times and enjoys causing trouble.
Picture: River Side High Application (PG) 19ed438
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: River Side High Application (PG)   River Side High Application (PG) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:08 am

name: hikaru
creature: fire fox demon
DOB: 10/9/ 92
DOD:hasnt died yet
year: sophmore
currently attending:
Hobbies:following kyuki around in full form
about: he follows kyuki around as his full form ( he is in kyuki's picture( he is the little fox)) although he is small in his full form he has great strength. he is shy and only allows kyuki to pet him.

pic:
River Side High Application (PG) 09ac723 here is his full form:River Side High Application (PG) 1785245
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: River Side High Application (PG)   River Side High Application (PG) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Name:Alex Lawrence
Creature:Demon
DOB:
Year:Freshman
Currently Attending:demonation junior high
Hobbies:Fight and burn people
Pic:coming soon
Info:Noah's brother

Last edited by xxDewel isz kewlxx on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: River Side High Application (PG)   River Side High Application (PG) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Name: Brock "Rocky" Rhodes
Creature Type: Half Vampire, Half Werewolf (aka Moonwere, anyone remember Blood Moon?)
-Human age: 21
D.O.B.: 1992
D.O.D.: N/A
Year: Junior
Currently Attending: River Side High
Hobbies and Interests: Rock, Metal, Guitar, Drums, Motorcycles, etc
About: "I don't know how I got here, why I am here, or who I am, but I know that I am a Moonwere, half Vampire, half Werewolf, which means only one thing.. I am a monster, and anyone that comes near me would get frightened. I don't remember being born, or even remember going to any other school, but here I am, in River Side high, with an untold story, and a few more chapters to fill.." -Rocky

Brock Rhodes, who goes by Rocky, is a Hybrid between Vampire and Werewolf, meaning he only drinks blood, but also eats meat, and can transform into a wolf, even though he already has the ears and tail. It is possible that he is related to the first Moonweres (aka "Blood Moon" Moonweres), or that he was first a human that then was bitten by a vampire when he was just , then on 1989, a rare occasion that a werewolf bit him and connected DNA with him to make him have werewolf attributes, meaning he would start to age every 2 years.

Picture: River Side High Application (PG) B787807

Half Form:River Side High Application (PG) 0c05391

Full Form: Coming Soon!

Last edited by Roxas'sRat on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Needs more editing! ~Rattie)
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: River Side High Application (PG)   River Side High Application (PG) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

River Side High Application (PG)
Page 1 of 1