The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkenor Junior High School Application

Go down 
+3
Shadow Kitten
Xaria
Kanon
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Darkenor Junior High School Application Empty
PostSubject: Darkenor Junior High School Application   Darkenor Junior High School Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:54 pm

This is the application to sign up for the Darkenor Junior High School roleplay. Please fill out the following to participate in the roleplay.

Code:
Username:
Code:
Character's Full Name:
Code:
Character's Age:
Code:
Character Biography:

My Character:

Character's Full Name: Mark Lacario
Character's Age: 14
Character's Biography: A famous 7th grader middle schooler at Darkenor Junior High. He's talented for his trumpet playing as well.

My Character
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School Application   Darkenor Junior High School Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Username: Rain BloodyRose
Character's Full Name: Suki Nayami
Character's Age: 13
Character Biography: Suki is a 7th grader. She does have a high temper, but not like every other girl. Suki gets mad very easily at anything annoying, or some other stuff. Suki doesn't really act like a girl at all. She's more of a tomboy. Suki learned fighting when she was younger. Her elder brother had taught her to defend herself, etc. Suki is rarely sweet, and she barely wears skirts and dresses, unless she absolutely has to do. Oddly, her eyes are a kind of white color and her hair is a silver-ish white.

Last edited by Rain BloodyRose on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School Application   Darkenor Junior High School Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Username:Yue
Charater's Name:Yue Liardo
Charater's Age:13
Charater's Bio:a pretty seventh grader who is talented with swimming and is oddly born with white hair.
Pic: Darkenor Junior High School Application 54b3808

Last edited by Yue on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School Application   Darkenor Junior High School Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Username: Shadow Kitten
Character's Full Name: Frost Reseme
Character's Biography: Frost has never been to school, and has been home-schooled her hole life. She didn't learn a hole lot though, since her parents would usually be with friends, or somewhere else. But Frost had a tutor for the ocarina, and he would come every day, making her learn how to play it better and better. Soon, she could play pretty much everything on it, and moved on to bigger instruments. So, you could pretty much say, Frost is a musical genious, currently learning the base, after learning the violin. Frost is really shy, and would barely speak, since these were her customs at home. They took her to school this year, because the tutor thought it would surely help her. Her parents argued until soon enough, they agreed. Frost dyed her hair white at the eye of 9, and it gives her a mysterious tone.

Ill put a picture, because I feel like it. xD
Darkenor Junior High School Application 9e94995 (Idk if theres a uniform or not, but she uses it anyways.)
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School Application   Darkenor Junior High School Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Username: SciKid
Character's full name: Miki Kobayashi
Character's age: 13
Character Bio: Miki is a sweet girl in 7th grade. She is a little shy. She likes to play the guitar in her spare time.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School Application   Darkenor Junior High School Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:24 am

Username: VocaLen
Character's Full Name: Haruko Mamoto
Character Bio.: Haruko is in 8th Grade, but he acts like he's a Kindergartener. He's a super nice and friendly person. When he doesn't have anything to do, he voluntarily helps out at the local daycare center. Surprisingly, he gets along with girls pretty well. Maybe that's because he is a singer-songwriter and guitarist. He is also someone you can turn to to help you study. I guess you could say that he is an all-around kinda guy. The only thing is that his favorite sport is Dodge Ball..which isn't exactly a sport. He is one to cry very easily. Also, the fact that this year was gonna be his last at Darkenor Junior High has hit him hard, knowing that his friends might not be going with him along the journey.
Picture (So you guys know what he looks like): Coming Soon xD
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School Application   Darkenor Junior High School Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:03 pm

User name:Neko_Chan
Character Name:Rikku myutsu
Bio:she is shy. doesn't look up to many others,, she was adopted when she was only 5 years old. her parents couldn't handle her 10 siblings. she was the 2nd one to go away to another family. she doesn't have any friends to guide her.

Darkenor Junior High School Application C035587
Back to top Go down
Faithyy~
Administrator
Administrator
Faithyy~

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School Application   Darkenor Junior High School Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Username: DaughterofAthena
Character's Full Name: Connie Jamison
Character's Bio: Connie is the new kid in town. She's very outgoing and fun. (More might come soon. xP)
Picture: Coming Soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School Application   Darkenor Junior High School Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkenor Junior High School Application
Page 1 of 1