The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Wizards High- The Epic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Former Wizards High! You are a freshman, and you are taking wizardry to the next level! Everyone here starts as Level 1, and as the time passes by, you get stronger and you get to try out better and advanced spells, maybe you can get your current spells stronger! There are 4 huge cabins for everyone to stay at, so here's what the cabins are:

Beginner's Cabin:

The cabin for all first year wizards, a.k.a freshmans. Until you reach Level 5, you shall stay in this cabin. Any tricks into getting into other cabins, like using your learned spells, will get you kicked out of wizards school!

Experienced Cabin:

The cabin for second year wizards, a.k.a sophomores. Until you reach Level 15, you shall stay in this cabin, and the same rules remain. No going back to the Beginner's Cabin. This is the cabin that has other experienced stronger wizards!

Citizen's Cabin:

The cabin for third year wizards, a.k.a juniors. The rules stay the same, and remember to practice with your new spells! When you reach level 30, you go to the next cabin, which is..

Leader's Cabin
Once you reach this cabin, this is your cabin forever. This is the cabin for fourth year wizards, a.k.a seniors. You are the leader of wizard's, and now you go to the next level, it isn't over yet. You can go on missions, fight enemies, and get to the highest level, Level 97. Then, you get to go to the annual Wizard High Awards!

My Character:

My Character:

Wizard's Name: Darkenor Mennis
Wizard's Age: 15
Main Spells: Lighting, and Earth
Wizard's Appearance: Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 C19a391
Special Power: Chaos Unleashed
Wand: Yes
Level: 1
Descriptionof Character: Darkenor has been training with lightning spells for 2years now, but he went to Former Wizards High to learn new spells,maybe like earth quaking, and sand showering for examples.

LET THE MAGIC BEGIN!
---------------------------------------------------

Darkenor Mennis, another new freshman first year at Former Wizards High, was excited to enter the building and see what kind of new spells he could learn. He wanted to study Lightning spells and make his lightning stronger. He also wants to learn how to earth quake and fight enemies, go on missions, and reach the Leader's Cabin, but he has started the race line, and he has a lot of work up ahead to reach Level 30. He vows to beat the ultimate leader of wizardy, known in Former Wizard's High, which is Nellen Deed. Will his dream come true?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:09 pm

"A teacherr?? Really? Ah well."
She smiled.
"Who shall go first?"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Neytiri then said "I'm ready" Mrs.Inell then said "ok" they got to the gield and Mrs.Inell then said "Fire of dragon" Neytiri then said "Cherry Blossom Water Petals"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:14 pm

My Field:

Darkenor took out his special wand, and made little fire waves. Mrs. Innel jumped, and blasted blue fire.

"Nice!" she said.

Darkenor then jumped, and blasted black lightning. Mrs. Innel then blasted black fire, and they clashed their attacks.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Neytiri got back to the classroom and said "I hope I pass"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:22 pm

My Field:

The teacher stared at her quietly. Reki shifted her eyes.
She decided to give a go at a earthquake.
She began to place her feet, making it begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:29 pm

My Field:

Darlenor and Mrs. Inell let go of their clash, making smoke cover the classroom.
"Your first period teacher told you you are an excellent lightning user, for being the only one left."

Mrs. Innel made black fire shots, and Darkenor tried to block it, but a flame hit him. He blew and blew, and flashed lightning shots at the teacher, and shot earth rock shots.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:28 pm

My Field:

Neytiri and Mrs.Inell got on the Field and Mrs.Inell then said "I know your the first and only Cherry Blossom Wizard" Mrs.Inell then made some Venus Flystraps Neytiri then made a Cherry Blossom Bow and Arrow and shot it at the Venus Flytrap Mrs. Inell then said "Good Job Neytiri".
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:44 pm

My Field:
The earth rumbled a bit, and the teacher seemed to want to stop it. Her eyes shifted torwards me, looking a bit unsure of what was going on.
Reki turned into a lion, and began attacking her, but the teacher grabbed a fire attack, and she fell down.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Miku ran into the classroom. "Sorry I'm late!" Mrs. Inell told her what was happening.

My field:
Miku made the first move. She created a flame that she sent towards Mrs. Inell and got bigger. Mrs. Inell dodged it and sent a fireball back. Miku tried to dodge it but was hit. She got up and shot fireballs at her. One hit her but wasn't very efffective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Mrs. Inell then stopped, putting one hand in the air.
She put her other hand in her pocket, and took out something badge-like.
"Congratulations, Darkenor! You have made it to Level 2!"
The badge was yellow, and it said "Level 2" on it. Then, golden shine was formed around me.
"That happens every time you level up," she finished.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Neytiri waited to see if she gets her Level Two badge.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:48 pm

my field:
Miku shot a flamethrower at Mrs. Inell. She dodged and sent it back. Miku shot a fireball to block it. She then shot another one at Mrs. Inell.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:01 am

Neytiri then said to Darkenor "good job"
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:00 pm

WEEKS LATER:

Everybody was on Level 6 by now, so all the Beginner wizards had their Level 6 badge. They needed 2 more badges to unlock a secret spell and a portal.

Darkenor put his badge in his hand, and made a promise.

"I'll be a great wizard... like my father."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Neytiri then said "I hope I become one too"
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:04 pm

It was time to start homeroom. Darkenor took out his lightning staff, and he pointed it to a big fat tree.

"Pwnage of Epic Shocker!"

A huge fiery lighting clash fired through the trees. But everyone looked at him, and then he remembered.

The secret from the janitor.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Neytiri then decided to be smart and do a spell she learned in class "Cherry Tree Arrow"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Reki smirked and smiled.
"Bleh.." "A staff.. So expected!"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Neytiri then said "Cherry Tree Spectro"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Wizards High- The Epic   Former Wizards High- The Epic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former Wizards High- The Epic
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4