The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13

Go down 
+4
Hitame
2Xemnas2
awkwardlyAwesome
KrystaSora
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13   Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:26 pm

In this roleplay i have a couple rules to follow:
1.) You have to choose a KH character and stick with it till the end.
2.) Please stick to only one character per person!
3.) Please don't switch from angel to demon to human stick to one group until the end!
4.) There's no coping other peoples characters.
For EX: someone wants to be Sora and hes already taken so you go ahead and be Sora as well. THERES NO STEALING CHARACTERS ONCE THERE TAKEN!!! i doesn't matter what gender they are Kay??
5.) Then Lets all have fun kay????

Then we go to groups:

Angelic:
You are able to choose between black or white wings. They mean the same thing no matter what. They are usually interested in their own kind or the unknown that they used to be (humans). They also dont really care for the other side of them which are Demons. Also appears in the form of a human so humans cant tell.

Demons:
Able to choose to do what you want except your soul belongs to the Devil. Usually has a wicked past and doesn't care about anyone but themselves. But are also usually interested in the Humans to see if they are going to join their side or not. Usually appears as the form of a human so humans cant tell. They really dont like the other side of them which are the Angels.

Humans:
In between to everything. At First they don't know a thing about the Angels or Demons who have surfaced on thier land. They get to choose their own destiny's of being GOOD or EVIL.

IN ALL GROUPS THEY CAN HAVE THE CHARACTERS WEAPONS, BUT NO MIXING WEAPONS WITH OTHER CHARACTERS. . . .

STORY PLOT: The HUMANS begin on Destiny lslands their homeland. They are very fragile living beings but are very playful, curious and adventurous around there land. The DEMONS begin in the deep depths of Hell or on the living beings land. The ANGELS begin in the clouds of heaven. If they wanted to surfaced the land they would need to hide thier wings toward the humans and land in a spot where humans dont see you.

MAKE SURE IN YOUR INFORMATION TO PUT THIS:

NAME:
PIC OF YOURSELF (PIC DOESNT HAVE TO BE IN THE ANGELIC/DEMON FORM):

NAME: SORA
GROUP: Human
PIC:
Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 KH2-Sora-chibi-19245021-1500-1752

Last edited by KrystaSora on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:31 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KrystaSora
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13   Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:11 pm

NAME: Roxas
GROUP: Demon
PIC: Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 FknN8
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13   Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:42 pm

NAME: Xemnas
GROUP: Demons
PIC OF YOURSELF (PIC DOESNT HAVE TO BE IN THE ANGELIC/DEMON FORM): Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 DemonXemnas
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
Hitame
Scythe Meister
Hitame

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13   Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:21 pm

NAME: Xion

GROUP: Demons
PIC OF YOURSELF (PIC DOESNT HAVE TO BE IN THE ANGELIC/DEMON FORM):

Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 Xion_k11
Back to top Go down
http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13   Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 am

Okay i know that we have ppl, but im going to wait until we have an angel then we can start! Kay???
Back to top Go down
Angelic Namine
Beginner
Angelic Namine

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13   Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:07 am

Name: Kairi

Group: Angels

Picture:Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 E9ed6210
Back to top Go down
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13   Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:40 am

Name: Namine
Group: Angels
PIC:Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 KH___Angel_Namine_by_pipiyo_s
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VanitasSora
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13   Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:10 am

RP IS UP AND READY TO GO!!!!!! (FINALLY!!!!!))) :DDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13   Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:34 am

Name: Ventus
Group: Humans
PIC: "Coming Soon"
Back to top Go down
KingdomHearts
Knows the Ropes
KingdomHearts

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13   Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:22 am

NAME: Vanitas
GROUP: Humans
PIC OF YOURSELF "coming Soon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13   Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors {KH RP Application} ~ PG~13
Page 1 of 1