The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)

Go down 
+4
Hitame
VanitasSora
awkwardlyAwesome
KrystaSora
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) Empty
PostSubject: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:37 am

OTHER THEN STICKING TO THE RULES ON THE APPLICATION I WONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. . . SOOOOOO let's just have some fun, Kay???

It was a peaceful sunset, something so amazing just to glare out to the distance. Sora always liked going to his favorite island, Destiny Islands. There you can find him sitting on a paopu tree. The star fruit that makes a person's destiny intertwined with another.

Sora was lying on the tree with his hands behind his head looking out to the sea and horizons. The redish glimer filled his eyes with happiness. He knew today was the perfect day to watch the horizon because today a meteor shower is predicted to happen.

Sora sighed and sat up on the tree. "I wonder what today holds for me." Sora wondered deep in thought. "Oh well." Sora smiled and kept staring out into the distant colors that glimers his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KrystaSora
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:42 am

Roxas was watching Sora's movements from behind the tree, hidden from plain sight. He thought to himself, 'So this is what a human is like..'
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 am

Namine hid in the clouds where no mear living being would ever gaze upon them. She looked at Sora enjoying the view of the sunset and drew a picture of him in her sketch book.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VanitasSora
Hitame
Scythe Meister
Hitame

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Xion hid behind a rock that was near the paopu tree where Sora was sitting. She looked up at him from the rock and sighed. "So he's a human, huh?" she asked herself quietly and continued to observe him from behind the rock. She wondered what it would be like to be human.
Back to top Go down
http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:30 am

Sora looked to the side of him where the paopu fruit was. He decided to grab one if he could. He balanced himself to grab onto the the upright slanted tree. Clumsy as his balance was his foot slipped, but luckly he grabbed the tree before he fell into the shallow ocean.

"That was lucky. . ." he said looking down at the ocean and then to the star fruit. "All i want is just one." he thought to himself. He picked the fruit with one hand while another is grasping the tree.

The light in the distance seemed to be fading. "Oh, the meteor shower is going to start soon." He lost his concentration "whoa" he slipped and fell while still hanging onto the tree.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:17 am

"Meteor shower huh?" Roxas asked, coming out of the tree's shadow in his "human" form. "Sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:05 am

Xemnas felt Xion and Roxas's presence near by, he could sense that they too were also spying on Sora, and he also heard Roxas whisper of a meteor storm.

"this meteor storm is the perfect opportunity to strike, spying all day will not solve a thing" Xemnas thought
he flew down inconspicuously and told Xion and Roxas the same exact words

"once Sora is concentrated on this meteor storm we shall give him a blast of our powers to contain him in this energy field, once inside I shall fly him away to the castle. In we shall deal with our next actions. This is no time for disagreement, the meteor storm shall begin soon and this is our time to finally capture Sora. This fool won't stand a chance. One Meteor will explode in mid air and that will be the signal to attack" Xemnas spoke.

He teleported to where the nearest meteor was soaring through and latched on to it, he was preparing for when he would reach the earths surface and he would give the signal for the explosion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:04 am

Namine Seen Xemnas plot his plan to Roxas and Xion. She just glared down below where Sora was still hanging onto the tree. "I've gotta stop whatever they are doing to hurt this human." She said and she held her sketch book to her heart.

"This is my chance." Namine spread her white angelic wings and flew through the clouds to the other side of the island to land. When she landed with her two feet on the ground she made sure to tuck her wings to make her human.

She hurried and walked through a door that led her to where Sora was still grasping the tree. She saw the 3 demons having there eyes on the human. "Theres no way...they are having that human. But whatever it takes I will prevent the demons from taking that boy!" She said with a positive additude.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VanitasSora
Angelic Namine
Beginner
Angelic Namine

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:38 am

* Kairi is not quite a normal angel her parents were really different from each other. Her dad had "black wings" and was more towards the evil side, and her mom had "white wings" and was more good than evil. But Kairi wasn't always an angel she was once a human just like everyone else,but her childhood is very devastating.

When Kairi was 5 years old her mom had a cooking accident and set the kitchen on fire. unable to get oxygen, Kairi's parents collapsed. Kairi was in her room unaware that there was a fire. Opening her door, Kairi saw that the house was on fire. she reached the phone and called 911. the fire department arrived and Kairi ran into her bathroom frightened and had quickly fainted from loss of oxygen. The firemen had taken Kairi's parents and set them on hospital beds and have been taken to the hospital safely while the entire house set on fire the firemen were unable to get to Kairi on time. Kairi had then died that afternoon and was ascended into heaven where then she had had her mind erased and had been given a pair of white wings for her goodness. for the rest of her angelic life she will be raised by god and will be sent down to complete her mission.*

Kairi hadn't known what she was supposed to do when she was sent down by the nearby ocean. She gently lifted her head up and had seen people she was very curious to know who they were and where she was. But her eye had seen a marvelous creature with spiky brown hair and glistering blue eyes. She stood up and went walking towards him.
Back to top Go down
Hitame
Scythe Meister
Hitame

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Xion had walked out from behind the rock in her human form. She had walked closer to Sora but stopped after a walking a few paces toward him. She didn't want to get too close and she stood there without saying a word.

She overheard Roxas say something about a meteor shower and as she was about to say something about it, she heard Xemnas begin to speak. She took a step back and turned to look at Xemnas. She glaced back at the boy and nodded at Xemnas saying a faint, "Okay" when he said what he had planned. When he was teleported she turned back to Sora.

As she turned, Xion noticed someone walking toward Sora. She looked at this girl for a moment, then shurgged and looked elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:13 am

Sora looked down and dropped into the shallow ocean. He turned to look at distance and it was already night.

"Alright its night. At least this didn't get damaged." He stared at the fruit and heard footsteps getting louder like if something is walking toward him. "huh?" he looked up and saw a girl walking toward him, "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Angelic Namine
Beginner
Angelic Namine

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:29 am

"Uh"

She hoped he didn't get a good enough view of her face because she had no answer. she was startled and ran from the mysterious boy.

Thinking to herself: I never seen someone without wings before but something about him is strange.

she looked back and saw the misterious boy in confusion and felt bad. She was

hoping that nobody else saw her. she reached a far part of the island and stoped.

"What will i do now?"
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Ventus came from a near-by town in a row boat. He was feeling as though he was late to meet his friend Sora for the meteor shower. When he got to the shore line, he yelled out to Sora "HEY!!!" falling right out of the boat. Drenched in water, he ran across the island to meet up with Sora.
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:55 pm

Sora looked out to see who was yelling at him and saw his buddy, Ventus run up to him trying to catch his breath. "Hey Ven, did you see a girl run around the corner of the island by any chance?" Sora said while still grasping onto the star fruit and looking towards the shack.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:48 pm

"Well first off, i am fine thank you, i didn't just fall out of a boat or anything.", Ventus said with big gasps of air. "And second, i am freezing cold, if you did not notice. And what's this about a girl...", Ventus questioned. (This was a wierd feeling for Ventus. He did not know why Sora asked this question to him, but it made him feel uncomfortable to answer. So instead he ignored the thought and stared at Sora's star shaped fruit...)
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Sora's distracted mind wondered off in another world and snapped back to normal. "Huh? Oh never mind I said anything." He said trying to throw Ven of track. "But are you here to enjoy the meteor shower? Cuz I'ts starting to get Dark."

Last edited by KrystaSora on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:02 pm

"Oh, I almost forgot!", Ventus exclaimed. (He almost forgot the reason why he came to the island to meet up with Sora, it was as if he came for another reason) Ventus was in such a deep thought, he started to become clueless. He looked at Sora's star shaped fruit again. "What is that", Ventus questioned. It then hit him that he forgot something at home because he was in such a rush to leave. "Nevermind that question, you can tell me later, but i will be right back, i have to get something important,.....you could almost say that it's lucky.", Ventus said with a smile. "Don't worry, I will be back in time to see the meteor shower, I promise."

He started to run down to the docks where his boat was. As he was running, he was thinking if he would really make it to the meteor shower like he promised. He got to his boat and started to row away. As he was getting off the boat to head home, he heard a sound coming from behind him. He looked and saw nothing. He then thought to himself: was he hearing things, or was there really something or someone there. This was still such a blur to Ventus.
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Sora watched Ven Leap into the row boat and watched him row away. It was getting pretty dark and there was a flash of blue come from the ocean side. Was that. . . a shooting star? Sora thought to himself. He walked over towards the shore line and rested there. His parents told him long ago "If you make a wish on the first shooting star, it was sure to come true."
Sora hurried to gather his thoughts and came up with a wish quickly. I wish, I wish to have a BIG adventure and make new friends this year. Please? he thought in his head.
Sora looked up in the sky and the meteor shower began. I hope Ven can make it back in time to see this. he whispered to himself as he lied down on the warm sand.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:23 pm

Ignoring the noise he heard earlier, Ventus quickly ran to his house to retrieve his lucky green star that a friend gave him a long time ago. He ran outside his house with the item in hand and noticed the meteor shower was beginning. "oh no, what will i tell Sora!" Ventus said with worry. He then started to run to his row boat as fast as he could, until...... his row boat was gone. "man, why do things keep getting worse every time i do something important." Ventus questioned himself. He started to look for his row boat as fast as he could, but couldn't find it. Ventus started to get angry. "what is going on, first i hear these weird noises, and now this!" Ventus looked up at the meteor shower once again and said,"i won't give up, not now." He then put his lucky item in his best pocket, got into the water and started to swim to the island.

Being most cautious of hazards in the water, Ventus thought to himself,"i don't think that these things are just happening normally, someone or something must be watching me and Sora." Not much further away from the island, Ventus looked in the sky and noticed the meteor shower was becoming faster, he then looked at the water and saw a shark. Ventus then thought to himself, thinking why a shark would be near shallow water, because they are usually in water where there is more space. As long as the shark didn't get near his lucky star, he should be fine. Ventus then started to gently swim toward the island.

Being as slow and as stealthy as possible, Ventus was able to reach the island without harm. He then noticed Sora was laying on the sand enjoying the meteor shower. He then tried to be stealthy again so that he wouldn't disturb his friend laying in the sand. He had allot to tell Sora of why he was so late.
Back to top Go down
Angelic Namine
Beginner
Angelic Namine

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:45 am

While Kairi was hiding behind a small shack on the island she looked up and saw a whole bunch of falling stars. Then all of a sudden her foot hit something, she looked down and saw a star shaped object. She examined it carefully but had no idea what it was, so she gently set it down. Kairi then started walking back towards the boy when she discovered that there was someone else with him. This time Kairi wasn't scared she was curious so she kept walking. Suddenly her angel wings disapeared and she was amazed for she had never experienced that ability before. Kairi had stoped very close near the two boys and politely said with a light smile, "Im sorry i had run away earlier, but i was wondering if I could lay down and watch the falling stars with you two". Her smile faded away as she waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Sora was startled when that mysterious girl came around again. "Whoa!" Sora sat up and turned around and then saw Ven trying to come up behind him. Sora got scared double times, and landed back in the sand and died laughing.

After his joy of laughter he sat up again and turned his body full around. "Hiya Ven!!! what were you sneaking up on me for? I COULD HAVE DIED!!!" Sora said dramatically, then gazed at the girl. "And just who are you? Last time you ran away from me and i wondered why. . .you did." he said towards the girl still grasping the paopu fruit in his arms.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Ventus saw a girl aproach him and Sora. Ventus thought to himself,"Is that the girl that Sora was talking about earlier." Ventus was startled and looked at Sora. Then he got scared when Sora looked at him. He fell back in laughter as if the wind hit him. He then began to answer Sora's question,"Well it's just that i didn't want to-." He was then cut off by Sora's next Question to the mysterious girl. He then thought to himself,"Well geez, if that is more important than my answer... just jumping to main conclusions as always." Ventus was then thrown off by Sora's question, thinking the same thing. He then asked,"Yeah, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:49 am

Roxas thought to himself, seeing the other humans with Sora, 'Hnn....humans....I'll never understand them...'
Back to top Go down
Angelic Namine
Beginner
Angelic Namine

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:43 pm

"Uhhh........I-Im Kairi!!!!!!" she said while smiling. She was very atracted to the spikey brown haired boy but then the other boy looked at her as if she were an alien or something. So after that she asked a question to both of them. And what may you creatures be?
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:54 pm

Sora stared at this girl, noticing her blush a bit and was ignoring Ven. "Kairi, huh?" He took a big breath in and back out noticing she said the word creatures. "Huh? What do you mean by creatures?" He said staring at her blankly.

Does this girl have an interest in me? And what does she mean by creatures? Isn't she the same as us? He thought to himself and looked at Ven waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)   The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crimson Angelic/Demon Warriors (KH OFFICIAL RP)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next