The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]

Go down 
+8
Xaria
awkwardlyAwesome
xReiReix
GoldenRose
2Xemnas2
Shadow Kitten
Kanon
Darkenor
12 posters

What's Your Element?
Water.
~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] Ajosx18%~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] Fh755
 18% [ 2 ]
Earth.
~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] Ajosx9%~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] Fh755
 9% [ 1 ]
Fire.
~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] Ajosx9%~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] Fh755
 9% [ 1 ]
Air.
~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] Ajosx18%~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] Fh755
 18% [ 2 ]
Lighting.
 18% [ 2 ]
Cloud.
 9% [ 1 ]
Mist.
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] Empty
PostSubject: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Water.
Earth.
Fire.
Air.
Lightning.
Cloud.
Mist.

The 7 Elements RPG. Each element shows your nation and power.

The Water Element: Water is a serious skill. Bending and trying to make it float takes practice. If you choose this element, you live in The North Water Nation. If you join the water element but you do not use water, you join The Southern Water Tribe.

The Earth Element: Bending sand and taking down boulders could be a challenge. If you decide to join this element, you are in the Earth Palace.

The Fire Element: Breathing fire and kicking fire towards enemies. Your choice. You will join the Fire Kingdom if you choose this element.

The Air Element: Making air scooters and riding on them could be fun. It could also be fun to fly in the air. If you choose this element, you will join the Air Monks Nation.

The Lighting Element: With this element, you can do a special trick called "Fiery Zap", where you zap lightning out of your finger and it turns into blue fire. Lighting is a very skilled talent and takes many days of practice and training. If you join this element, you will be apart of the Lighting Palace.

The Cloud Element: Like making clouds cause huge storms and rain rocks, or something like that? If you choose this element, you will be apart of The Cloud of Nations.

The Mist Element: You can create a colorful mist and attack people with it. Or you can tie people up with a mist rope. If you join this element, you will be apart of the Mist Rogue Nation.

RPG Sign-Up Sheet:

RPG Name:
Dorm Number (1-10,000; up to 3 people in one dorm):
Element:
Weapons/Items:
Picture:
Orphan/Only Child?:
Uses Element? (example: if you are apart of the water tribe but you don't know how to bend):
Has An Alliance?:
Description:

My Character Sheet:

RPG Name: Darkenor Mennis
Dorm Number (1-10,000): 24
Element: Lighting
Weapons/Items: Golden Katana, Lighting Staff, Torch.
Picture: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] 782f593
Orphan/Only Child?: No.
Uses Element? (example: if you are apart of the water tribe but you don't know how to bend): Yes.
Has An Alliance?: No. I go solo.
Description: Darkenor plans to be a nation prince or king. Every nation/palace etc. has a king or prince, or even a princess. His nation enemy is the Earth and Fire Nation, but the fire nation is his true enemy. He vows to destroy the king of the fire nation. He practices at least 20 hours a week with his lightning element, and when he was born, he was gifted with certain lightning techniques that almost no lightning users can even do. His dad gave him the power to shoot blue fire with lightning and be able to turn blue lighting into black lighting. He is also part angel, so he has some angel abilities that will blow people's minds.

Last edited by Darkenor on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:06 pm

RPG Name: Alexandra
Dorm Number (1-10,000): 17 [lol just chose random number.]
Element: Water
Weapons/Items: Trident
Picture: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] 62f6409 OUTFIT IS WEIRDD IKR?
Orphan/Only Child?: Only child, yeah.
Uses Element? Yes.
Has An Alliance?: Not yet, I believe.
Description: Very kind and calm. Alexandra is still training her water power. She hopes to become an expert at bending water soon. She’s willing to fight anytime. Alexandra dislikes people who tick her off. She mostly practices her water in empty areas, where people won’t bother her. Alexandra has odd markings all over both of her arms. She doesn’t know how it got there, but her parents say that it has been there ever since she was born. Alex tried to heal it once, but nothing helped. She hides the tattoos with her outfits. So far, she's the only one that knows about her tattoos.[adding more later.]

Last edited by Kanon on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:18 pm

RPG Name: Yumi Izumi
Dorm Number: 17
Element: Cloud
Weapons/Items: Bow and arrow, Flute, Looking glass.
Picture: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] D68d297
Orphan/Only Child?: No, has many brothers and sisters.
Uses Element?: Yes
Has An Alliance?:No
Description: Yumi, a very short girl, controls the element of clouds. She is blind, but her element learning really helps her, and guides her around through places. Usually makes up her own moves, but likes making moves already been made. She has about 10 brothers and sisters, each of them older than her. Uses winter clothing every single season, saying that "Im still cold.." Whenever someone asks. Is a fan of making snow and hail, and combining them to make a beautiful presentation, even though she cant see it. She learned how to use the bow and arrow at a young age, before she got mysteriously blind, and still knows how. The flute she learned after she got blind, yet plays it with lots of passion, she taught herself, though it took her many years to learn even about 6 songs, she learned to attack with her flute, making hypnosis, and frost and storms rage across the instrument. The looking glass is something that can take the user into the past self of the person for a bit, so Yumi can see for a while when using this, deeming it very useful, though she can only use it once a month, she loves it deeply. Yumi got blind at about age 4, surprisingly just when she was learning to do the element of clouds. Her parents are very protective of her, though they underestimate her deeply, though Yumi does not really mind. She doesn't care about the elements, since she doesn't really know about rage and anger throughout kingdoms, since she was blinded by it for most of her life. Is generally very shy, but once you get to know her, is a fantastic friend, though very sensible.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:23 pm

RPG Name:Michael
Dorm Number:21
Element: Mist
Picture:comin soon
Uses element:YUP
Has an alliance? not yet
Desciption:Michael is super shy,he uses his mist to get by dormitories.He's the only mist element from dorm 10-25 so if you see mist you know who it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
GoldenRose
GoldenRose

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:32 pm

RPG name: Adriannus
Dorm number: 4 (1-10,000)
Element: Mist
Weapons/Items: A silver bow and arrows (which I failed to include in the picture;.; )
Picture: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] 7e35894
Orphan/Only child: orphan
Uses element: yes
Has an alliance: umm... I don't know for now
Description: Adriannus is shy and reserved. She was orphaned at birth and was raised in a very cold place. Adriannus is an expert at using the bow and arrow and has been trained to bend mist ever since she could walk. She can be brave when in the face of danger

Last edited by bedheadchan on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://goldenrosechan.deviantart.com
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:46 pm

RPG Name: Reiko Sakamoto
Dorm Number (1-10,000): 20
Element: Earth
Weapons/Items: Bow and arrows
Picture: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] 5f21876
Orphan/Only Child?: No
Uses Element? (example: if you are apart of the water tribe but you don't know how to bend): Yes
Has An Alliance?: Not yet..
Description: Reiko is very kind and tomboyish. She comes from a family with many siblings and is one of the only children that can use an element. She is skilled at using a bow and arrows but prefers to use her element.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:48 am

RPG Name: ???
Dorm Number: 18
Element: ???
Weapons/Items: ???
Picture:~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] 2vx1yjb
Hooded w/ Aura ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] 28de383
Orphan/Only Child?: Yes, an orphan
Uses Element?: Yes
Has An Alliance?: None so far
Description: His name and age are unknown, but one thing's clear: this boy isn't like the others. There is sometimes a visible aura that forms around him, and he is rumored to have waves of energy coming from his hands that he projects at others. He almost never leaves his dorm except for at night, where he's said to destroy any evil powers nearby.

Last edited by Rattie on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Name:Yue
Dorm Number:26
Element:Water
Weapon:her element
Pic: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] 8627243
Orphan/only child:Only Child not a orphan
Uses Element:yes
Has an alliance:not yet
Description:Yue knows how to waterbend well but she's the water princess who hates to brag and be mean Yue cares about people so she tries to heal the good ones.Yue's enemies is fire and lightning but likes mist elements just because mist has water.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:48 pm

sharp, question. do we HAVE to have an element power and live in dorm rooms?
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:56 pm

You don't need an element power. Is there something wrong with dorms though?
Back to top Go down
Jian
Getting There
Jian

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:07 pm

RPG Name: Saphira Takamachi
Dorm Number (1-10,000): 17 ( random number xD )
Element: Air
Weapons/Items: Fallen wish wand, Hidden ace
Picture: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] 3296376
Orphan/Only Child?: Nope has 1 lil sis
Uses Element? (example: if you are apart of the water tribe but you don't know how to bend): Yup
Has An Alliance?: not yet
Description: Saphira is a funny and insane girl, also as a evil side of wasting an spanking, also uses head phones as weapons but not that much, can randomly attack someone, [ i'll add more later ]

Last edited by Jian on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Guys. You NEED your picture for this rp.
@Jian- Missing parts of the form.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:01 pm

RPG Name: Synachi
Dorm Number (1-10,000): 24
Element: Fire
Weapons/Items: Sword
Picture:~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] 15ca808
Orphan/Only Child?: Orphan
Uses Element? Indeed.
Has An Alliance?: Not really, no females at least..
Description: She's known for being pretty, not much is known about her fighting, though I'm sure many girls would want to kill her.

~~~And just my opinion it'd be way more fun if this wasn't another one of your role playing game things. Iliketocontrolmycharacterstyvm~~~
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Darkenor wrote:
You don't need an element power. Is there something wrong with dorms though?

No, the dorms are fine, I just didn't want to be in one if I joined the RP.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Well, in the world of the RP, we don't have houses. You can at least build like a wooden dorm or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Blair1
Beginner
Blair1

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:53 pm

RPG Name: Zenyra
Dorm Number: No dorm - Ice Fortress.
Element:
Weapons/Items:
Picture:
Orphan/Only Child?:
Uses Element? (example: if you are apart of the water tribe but you don't know how to bend):
Has An Alliance?:
Description:

i'll finish later...
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:23 pm

RPG Name: Kyra Zatis
Dorm Number (1-10,000; up to 3 people in one dorm): 30
Element: Water
Weapons/Items: Two slightly small black swords. She only uses it when she needs to, though.
Picture: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] Eb66895
Orphan/Only Child?: Nope, has quite a few sisters and brothers.
Uses Element? (example: if you are apart of the water tribe but you don't know how to bend): Yes.
Has An Alliance?: Not as now.
Description: Kyra is very tomboyish and kind. She practices her waterbending often so she is good at it. Along with her waterbending, she is quite decent at her swords, Castor (Left) and Pollux (right).
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Cym, you can;t participate in the roleplay until you complete the form, and you can't have an Ice Fortress as your personal home.

https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net/chatplays-f5/training-t365.htm#12258

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The 7 Elements~ [RPG Application]
Page 1 of 1