The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=Sword and Shuriken RP=

Go down 
+5
MisaTange
Xaria
Shadow Kitten
Caseroos
awkwardlyAwesome
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

=Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Application here

"Land ho!" Kazuki shouted to his shipmates, "Yeah right.....we've been on this damn ship for so long now, and still nothing!"
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:29 pm

"Hold it, we're asking for peace first," Suki said to the ninja. (Darkenor) "I don't want to stay on the ship either," Suki said, sheathing her cutlasses.

~~

Yuri watched the pirates from the shadows, ignoring Darkenor.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:29 pm

(LOL HOW DO YOU IGNORE THAT?)

"This will be easy.. just gotta...."

Darkenor wrote some things down and then stabbed his katana into a tree. He jumped onto it, and grabbed it as he flipped over some pirates trying to attack him. He landed on the ship and his eyes glowed as he saw the tens and thousands of bags of gold.
"Allow me to do your fair share."
He took 5 bags and jumped onto the edge of the ship.
"Did you really think it would be that easy? Taking out one ninja vs. the all of you? You didn't think I knew that was coming? You're all funny. I had back-up anyways, but I didn't know it would be THIS easy for me. It gets more and more easier. Haha!"

Darkenor snapped his fingers, and then came 2 ninjas out of the pine trees. With their arms crossed and evil eyes, looking at each and every one of the pirates.
They cackled in the shame of the pirates.
"It is funny, isn't it? Look at themselves. You stall them, just in case they don't do anything needy."
Darkenor scraped his foot off the edge, and glided through the seas. He landed on solid water and quickly dashed before he got sunken, and glided through the trees, jumping with his bags of money.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:35 pm

((Simple. See it and be indifferent about it))

Anger rose in the older pirate's eyes as the ninja stole their loot. Suki unsheathed her cutlasses, going after the ninja relentlessly. This might get her killed, but Suki didn't care. We asked for peace, they put down the offer.

~~

Yuri saw that one, older pirate went off, chasing Darkenor. She waited for the right moment.

Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:38 pm

(I was talking to Kanon, sorry Misa.)

"Hmm? They're chasing me? Alright."
He took out his dagger, and put super glue on it, along with a hidden miniature bomb that passes them out.
"They can't escape with this glue."
He took out a bag full of daggers and threw them behind him all over the place. He also stopped and placed a huge stump of brown powder on the trees, so when they land on it, the bombs go off.

"They won't even notice. Haha."

EDIT: The smoke that releases from the bomb passes people out.
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Hayate ran after Suki. "What are you, an idiot!?" She hadn't caught up to Suki yet, and decided she would trail behind.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Darkenor kept going ahead, and to make sure the pirates still wouldn't catch up, he took a hidden direction in the woods and hid there. He waited for noises to pass by, and he would go when they were gone, by taking the real direction: not the direction leading to the ninja town.

Are they screwed?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:52 pm

(Sharp, please give the pirates a chance to fight back.)
"Theres the crow.." She smiled, and grabbing it by the legs, she stabbed it in the chest, victoriously laughing.
"Now.. Ninjas attacking? I could probably steal one of their bodies..." She put the crow in a pocket, and looked at the tools she could use.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Suki stopped, hearing Hayate's voice, but it was too late. The ninja's bomb got Suki and eventually made her pass out.

~~

Yuri saw that Darkenor got the older one. She still hid and waited for more pirates to come.

((And yeah, Sharp, that's powerplaying if you don't let the other side get a chance to fight back))
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:59 pm

(I don't have to fight if I don't want to.)
(And who said you could just automatically kill things in the roleplay? You can't kill that bird, it's more clever. Edit your post missy.)

My arm bead lid up, and it was a red light.
"OK, I'll restore him with this."
He pressed a little green button.

You see, Darkenor installed a power into his hawk, Frow, that would revive his injuries by 85%. So whenever he pressed this button, Frow would feel like nothing happened.

------
Frow flew out of the girl's pocket and flew very fast catching up to Darkenor. He knew the pirates very well, and that they would probably see him flying to Darkenor's direction, so he went into the ocean, deep, deep, deep, deep and even deeper down and found Darkenor's secret path.
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Hayate saw Suki's body lying on the ground when the bomb exploded. "Damn.." she muttered. She pulled her jacket off and wrapped around her nose and mouth, but she still held her breath when she went into the fog. Hayate grabbed Suki's arm and dragged her behind a tree, which seemed like the only shelter she could find, if you can even call that a shelter.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Darkenor heard the explosion in the back.
"Fools' ran into it. Objective complete. They're probably gonna call a whole crew over to see what just happened, but who cares."
That's when Frow popped up.
"Good boy. We win again. Gets easier and easier, doesn't it?"
Frow actually understand. He nodded his head up, then down.
Darkenor was amazed, but he had to pay attention so HE wouldn't get knocked out.
"Looks like I've mastered you, Frow. You'll get a special reward later."
Frow squaked. "SQWAAAAK."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:19 pm

"Hm? AH! The crow left..."
"What a shame, its body would have made a wonderful robot..."
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Darkenor landed in a valley with fog covering everywhere.
Here's where his secret is revealed-
"Hahaha. What's going, fools? Having fun in that little cage? Of course you are. I took more of your team's loot. There must be like, 5,000 yen in these bags."

The prisoners moaned.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:23 pm

She stared quietly, looking at the top of the boat.
"I hate that crow.."
"Now! Ill just goo do a less realistic one.. Aghhh..."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:25 pm

(How much can i possibly miss!)
Chieko took out her knives and tossed it at a ninja getting on the ship. It fell back into the sea. Chieko remembered the Ninja who took the gold. She jumped of the ship and ran into the forest dodging everything in her path.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:31 pm

(Case, read at least one page back to know what's going on before you mess things up)

Darkenor had good in him. He WAS good, but it was an instinct to mess with the pirates. After what they did to the ninjas centuries ago, and what they did is STILL happening right now.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:44 pm

(So nice but your right. I read it now)
Chieko saw something on the ground. She stopped. She bent over and looked at it. She took out her knife and poked it. The bomb exploded. Chieko held her mouth and nose as the gas surrounded her. She coughed and stumbled back.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Darkenor heard more explosions.
"Another fool walked into it. You hear that? Your friends will be in the emergency room by the time night reaches."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:52 pm

Chieko coughed more barely able to see. She quickly turned around and ran out of the gas. She fell down and coughed hard.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:06 pm

"Wait.. Wheres Chieko..?"
She jumped out rapidly and smiled.
(The pirates didn't really start it, they both did, so don't make the ninjas seem like the good guys please? Both of them are meanies :<)
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Yuri saw that Darkenor's bombs got yet another one. She grabbed her ninja tools box and still waited at the right moment.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Yue watched the pirates.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:17 pm

"You idiot..." Kazuki murmured, then he said to the rest of the ninjas, "We just want peace is all. We don't have any thought of stealing. We be pirates, but we aint those stereotypical ones."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:23 pm

'what are you talking about" said Yue.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:29 pm

"Ya know, the kind that sail around and take other people's loot," Kazuki said, "Now put down yer arms, all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=Sword and Shuriken RP=
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next