The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=Sword and Shuriken RP=

Go down 
+5
MisaTange
Xaria
Shadow Kitten
Caseroos
awkwardlyAwesome
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

=Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Application here

"Land ho!" Kazuki shouted to his shipmates, "Yeah right.....we've been on this damn ship for so long now, and still nothing!"
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Chieko rolled her eyes and put her extra knife in her boot. She checked to see if her sword was next to her. She smiled to see it was. "Well we do not know what will be there, we must be ready."
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Miyuki took out her shiruken, hidden beneath her light clothing.
The ship came closer by the minute.
Almost here...
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:26 pm

"Awesome!" Suki said, cutlasses in hands.

Yuri watched the ship go closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Chieko looked at the land. She saw something slightly move. "That was either an animal or someone." she said. She tried to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:30 pm

"we can trust those nasty pirates" said Yue in a evil voice.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:49 pm

"No, we can't," Yuri said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:58 pm

"Trust them? Why would we?" Miyuki asked.
---
Hiyori stared at the other pirates, happy to see land.
She just stood there quietly, looking at the land.
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:39 pm

"What are you talking about?" Yuudai asked, awestruck. "These guys are pirates, no? They'll want our 'treasure', and they'll probably do anything they can just to get it!" Sukoshi was suddenly silent, and staring at the coast.

Hayate could feel the corner of her mouth rising to a smile as she felt her dagger at her waist. She checked for the other one on the left side of her hip. She forgot to clean them from the last time they'd ran into another group of pirates, and both daggers were still blood-stained and a little rusted. Hayate decided it didn't matter-- They'd just get dirty again.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:07 pm

"That's exactly why we can't trust them." Miyuki replied to Yuudai.
The sense of the pirates' presence made Miyuki a bit excited, but she didn't show it.
She backed away a bit, and decided to stay hidden for a bit.
---
Hiyori stared at the land, the ship coming closer and closer.
She had her sword with her, and kept waiting.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:13 pm

(lol I did a typo)

"they'll probaly try to steal our army" said Yue still in a evil voice.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:31 pm

[oh lol]
Miyuki had already gone in the shadows, waiting for the pirates to come.
She thought of what would it be like to actually fight real opponents.
Miyuki smirked a bit.

Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Yuudai slammed his fist into his other hand. "But we won't let them!" he said, with a determined smile. Sukoshi sniffed the air and walked around in small circles. Yuudai scratched behind his ear.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:47 pm

"Of course we won't..." Miyuki said, smirking.
She wouldn't let any opponent win at all...
Even if it risks her own life.

~~~
"When are we going to be there?" Hiyori muttered to herself.
She spotted tiny figures on the land.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:22 pm

"Damn..seems like there are people on this island already.." he grunted. Then he looked at his map. "So this is the island of Shoudenhai is it? I can tell because it's kinda shaped like a crescent from here.."
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:32 pm

"Shoudenhai island..." Hiyori said after hearing what Kazuki had said.

~~~
"Looks like they're almost here..." Miyuki said to the others, sensing the pirates' presence.
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Hayate scowled at Kazuki. "Don't tell me you're afraid to fight. It'd be too easy without any natives."
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:33 pm

"What you talking bout Im no fish on a line!" Kazuki replied, "Besides we're nearing the place pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:40 pm

"It was our fearless leader who was cursing about there being people on the island." Hayate replied. She felt Kuro's small talons grasp her bare shoulder. He stretched his wings out, but they were barely big enough to reach Hayate's face.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:42 pm

"Well then we'll start wif' a bribe," he said, "Those always throw 'em off."
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Hayate looked at Kazuki. "Captain, we're pirates aren't we? I want to sink my daggers into something." She shook her shoulder, making Kuro wobble back and forth.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:01 am

"Well'n we injure 'em, then offer up," he smirked, "Damage is a key ingredient."
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:11 am

"Maybe we can capture one of the people there first!" Suki suggested.

~~

Yuri hid.
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:36 am

Yuudai glanced around. The ship was getting closer still. "Guys..! Er, girls.. Don't go disappearing on me! We need a plan!"
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:47 am

"A capture, maybe..might be tricky.." Kazuki said, "I hear they be ninjas on that island. Stealthy those of the type. We should make sure the ship is secure and we can kill any trespassers.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:57 am

(Just so you know, Ninjas weren't neccesairly nice either. Ninjas were murderers, so don't think of them as the good guys. <Smile

"Wait! Theres people in there! YAY! I've been dying for bodies! Really need to make some more realistic looking robots, and real people.. If I kill one, can I keep it? Pleaaseee!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken RP=   =Sword and Shuriken RP= - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=Sword and Shuriken RP=
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next