The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=Sword and Shuriken App=

Go down 
+6
Torie
MisaTange
Xaria
xReiReix
Caseroos
awkwardlyAwesome
10 posters
AuthorMessage
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

=Sword and Shuriken App= Empty
PostSubject: =Sword and Shuriken App=   =Sword and Shuriken App= I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:26 am

"Avast, ye landlubbers! We have found land!"
----

"The waters are stronger than usual..an enemy is near."
----

Ahoy there! Konichiwa! Welcome to Swords and Shurikens. Choose between Pirates and Ninjas as they battle it out to claim the Island of Shoudenhai!

Here's the app!

Name:
Age: (an age that makes sense to be a pirate or ninja. Possibly 14+?)
Team: (Ninjas or Pirates?)
Picture:
Description:

----

Here's mine!

Name: Kazuki
Team: Pirates
Picture: =Sword and Shuriken App= D0a3905 (will fix later)
Description: Kazuki is one of the more loud and agressive pirates. However, being around girls more often than guys on the ship, he's gotten somewhat shy and somewhat more flirtatious. (more coming soon)

Last edited by Rattie on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken App=   =Sword and Shuriken App= I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:37 am

Name: Chieko
Picture:=Sword and Shuriken App= Banned14
Description: Chieko is almost always silent. She never misses a target. AS long as she has her knife in her boot and her sword at her side. Almost no one can take her down.

Last edited by Caseroos on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken App=   =Sword and Shuriken App= I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:16 am

Name: Rei
Team: Ninja
Picture: =Sword and Shuriken App= A3b4769
Description: Rei is very quiet and mysterious. No one really knows much about her because she doesn't talk much. She is very stealthy and is used to sneaking around. She sometimes steals valuable and rare items.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken App=   =Sword and Shuriken App= I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:31 am

Name:Yue
Team:ninjas
Picture: =Sword and Shuriken App= F818730
Description:Yue is a brave and a skilled ninja who trained to become a ninja since the age 13.Yue is from Japan but more used to the ninja place.(lol)
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken App=   =Sword and Shuriken App= I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Name: Yuri
Team: Ninjas
Picture: =Sword and Shuriken App= 2z8dv94
Description: A sweet but silent ninja, she is one of the newer ninjas. She seems to be more of the mysterious, hardworking type.

Last edited by Rattie on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : That won't stretch the page..and I put the direct link for you. ~Rattie)
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken App=   =Sword and Shuriken App= I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Name: Hayate
Picture: =Sword and Shuriken App= B95c623
Description: Usually quiet and tense (especially around strangers), but will take advantage of anyone if needed. She'd rather follow than lead any army. Hayate's intimidated easily and has a short temper.
Back to top Go down
Faithyy~
Administrator
Administrator
Faithyy~

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken App=   =Sword and Shuriken App= I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Name: Rae
Picture: =Sword and Shuriken App= Ec12914
Description: Rae is quick, clever, brave, and silent. She's hard working and talks only when necessary or when spoken to.

Last edited by DaughterofAthena on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken App=   =Sword and Shuriken App= I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Name: Miyuki Yamazuki
Picture: Later
Description: Miyuki is a quiet, but strong ninja. She never speaks to her opponents, for she doesn't want them to know her next move. Blinded in both eyes, but can still sense the enemy's presence. Both eyes are crystal white, defining her blindness. More of a mysterious type, mostly because she hides in shadows. Her blindness makes her a bit mysterious, since the color of her eyes are odd to others. Miyuki's eyesight can sometimes cause her to fail at a battle between her and an opponent, which makes her feel... down? Nobody can really tell what she's thinking, since she has a straight face almost all the time.

Last edited by Kanon on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken App=   =Sword and Shuriken App= I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Name: Suki
Picture: =Sword and Shuriken App= Sukit.th
Description: Suki is one of the more cheerful, skilled pirates. Specializing in more of 'surprising' the enemy, she has the most oddest ways of surprising the enemy. It works, though.
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken App=   =Sword and Shuriken App= I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Name: Yuudai
Picture: =Sword and Shuriken App= A4e3546
Description: Yuudai has a more talkative nature, which usually gets in the way of his fighting. When approaching someone new, he always gives them a smile and sticks his hand out to be shaken.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken App=   =Sword and Shuriken App= I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Name: Erin Lune
Picture: =Sword and Shuriken App= A1ab447
Description: Erin is a girl who is pretty obsessed with tinkering machines and messing around with tools. You could call her a mad scientist in a pirate ship, since her inventions are utterly mad, and has a ridiculous amount of metal and technology in her body, including a insane way of seeing things, looking at every single hidden tool in your body. Shes very young, but knows a lot. Uses 2 twin swords she made herself, meaning they are filled with silly tinkers, making her hard to beat. Acts in a very jolly way, and is usually very open minded and not afraid to give her opinion. A great fighter. but very sneaky.

Last edited by Shadow Kitten on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken App=   =Sword and Shuriken App= I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Name: Hiyori
Picture: Later.
Description: One of the quiet, but strong pirates. Always keeps her sword by her side. She's mistaken as weak by most of the crew, but they haven't seen her full strength. Hiyori stays far away from the other pirates, usually just staring out at the sea. She's a rough pirate, and doesn't care about certain things. Although she's quiet, she's a bit cruel. [More later?]

Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken App=   =Sword and Shuriken App= I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Name: Darkenor Mennis
Picture: =Sword and Shuriken App= 36e9222
Description: Darkenor has been a ninja undercover for three years. He finds it pleasuring to sneak up on a bunch of morons who are trying to take money from the ninja's gold pot that contains pirate's yen and ruin their spirits by sneaking up on them and taking their bags back. His dad tells him not to get carried away, evening though he's trying to do the right thing, but it's such pleasure to do his job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =Sword and Shuriken App=   =Sword and Shuriken App= I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=Sword and Shuriken App=
Page 1 of 1