The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]

Go down 
+7
Songbreeze
Kanon
xReiReix
2Xemnas2
Shadow Kitten
Xaria
Darkenor
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

ELEMENT Connections Chart:

Enemies- Fire, Lightning, Earth
Friends- Water, Earth, Air, Mist, Cloud

Water
despises = Fire despises = Water

Water
despises = Lightning

Fire despises Lightning, Earth, Cloud, Air, Water

Water.
Earth.
Fire.
Air.
Lighting.
Cloud.
Mist.

Also the cycle of the Elementer. The person who controls all the elements. Nobody in this RPG is an Elementer, but we might have a pretend character for the Elementer. This role will be available soon.

Inventory:

Element Scroll
Whatever element you achieve, it will be your element scroll. (ex: Lightning Scroll)

Heal Pack (50) Boosts HP by 50.

Element Staff (For your element, example Lighting Staff. Helps you in battle.)

Health: 1,000
Stamina: 500

-----------------------------------

Beginning....

I control lighting. A special element, yeah you can say. I have to give credit to my father though, her gave me gifted powers of the Lighting element that almost no lighting user can accomplish. I am also half angel. It feels strange to carry around a Lightning Staff and walk around with angel wings.

Anyways, I'm heading off to my training place, Loomside Valley. I throw rough lightning punches at trees and zap down boulders and such. My father says I am almost ready to leave Loomside Valley and go to the next training place for my stage, Dooms Fort, but honestly, it's really better at Loomside Valley.

Last edited by Darkenor on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Then he did something that he has never done before: go out of his dorm during the day. So the mysterious boy walked out of his dorm, then started walking down the hall towards the 20's.
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:18 pm

Alexandra stood outside of her dorm.
She opened the door slowly, and walked in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:28 pm

I jumped out of my bed, a shower of sparks following. I skipped out of the boys section, widely avoided the girls section, and headed out. I cringed when I stepped out of the dorm doorway and into the 20s hallway. There was the boy from dorm 18, I quickly ducked my head back inside the door, and stood still. Nobody knew the boy, nobody messed with him, really we all just stayed away from him. Not that we'd ever seen him before, I was probably the first one too, how had I known it was him? Well except from the fact that nobody has that mysterious of an aura, I just assumed it was. So there I was, stock still, in the doorway, pretending to be invisible.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:40 pm

Reiko closed her door and turned around to see someone she had never seen before. "Hi." she said.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:45 pm

I groaned as I heard another voice, this time I could hear it was obviously female, I peeked around the corner, nobody from my dorm, maybe she wouldn't know me? No that was silly I'm sure she would. I began to silently slink back into the dorm, an escape route to the practice grounds in my head.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:00 pm

He stopped in his tracks and looked at the girl. He didn't say a word, but instead, stared at her as if he stared into her soul. However, the mysterious boy was very calm, somewhat inviting.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:02 pm

As I was inching back into the dorm, I tripped on- Whatever it was I tripped on (*unknown*). I fell forward and landed in the middle of the hallway. I blushed red and gave the two people a casual wave, "Ah.. aha.. haha..." I started to crawl back into the dorm.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Reiko looked to see who tripped. Then she turned back to the boy and gave him a polite smile. "How are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:05 pm

He saw the other girl and slightly glared as well. Once she was gone, it was back to the previous one.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Reiko smiled again. She wondered if he was new here or not. "My name is Reiko."
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Silence once again. He just stared into her eyes more.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:23 pm

Had the boy just glared at me? I felt slightly offended, then decided to control my anger, I had to think back on what an early teacher had told me about anger management. I controlled most of it, but before I left I shot him a glance that was like, you have absolutely no idea who you just glared at. I ran back through the boys section, jumped out one of the windows, (Left burn marks on the top when I'd vaulted out though,) and landed in the tree outside our dorm. If your wondering, yes I'd done this many times. I slid down the tree, and happily landed in the training grounds for the dorms, 21-30.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:42 pm

"What's your name?" asked Reiko. She smiled again and tried to be as friendly as possible.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:47 pm

THe boy continued to stare, but then looked down, still silent.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Alex hopped into the same bed, bored.
She sighed, and made a small water fall on her bed.
The waterfall wet her bed, but she didn't care.
She'd clean it later.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:29 pm

"Do you want to be friends?" asked Reiko, still being polite and friendly.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:31 pm

The boy looked up at her and softly said, "Sure.."
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:38 pm

"Yay." said Reiko. "Do you have a name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:40 pm

".....no...." he said sullenly, " I don't think I do.."
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:42 pm

"Oh... That's Ok." said Reiko. "What should I call you then?"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Kyra walked towards her dorm, passing by the mysterious boy talking to one of the Earth girls. She planned to train a little more... she created a VERY small pool of water next to her bed in her dorm, for training. She can't access the training area all the time; I mean, what will she do if a snowstorm comes over or something?
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Darkenor was surprised to be challenged. He took out his lightning staff, gave it a hard point against the kid, and lightning shot out of it quickly. The boy's eyes grew wide, being surprised to see lightning shot so fast. He kicked it back at me, but then Darkenor used my other hand to shot lightning, then kicked the other lightning back at the boy. The boy was figuring out a quick plan, then he shoot lightning out of both his hands, which collided with the lightning Darkenor shot, and the 4 way lightning clash clinged back at the boys. The boys used their hands to keep the lightning forward, then the 4 way lightning collided again. The boys used hard force to keep the lightning at the center, and they were starting to sweat. The lightning was pushing into each other, then the boys lost their strength and the lightning blasted all over Loomside Valley. A lightning streak was aiming at Darkenor.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:52 pm

"I don't know....what sounds like a good name?" he asked her softly. His aura dulled down.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Alex quickly stopped the waterfall, her bed wet all over.
She made the water rise, and threw it outside.
"Ah."
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Hearing thunder from outside, Kyra quickened her pace. She knew lightning was dangerous and she hoped to never duel a lightning user ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next