The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]

Go down 
+7
Songbreeze
Kanon
xReiReix
2Xemnas2
Shadow Kitten
Xaria
Darkenor
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] Empty
PostSubject: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:18 pm

ELEMENT Connections Chart:

Enemies- Fire, Lightning, Earth
Friends- Water, Earth, Air, Mist, Cloud

Water
despises = Fire despises = Water

Water
despises = Lightning

Fire despises Lightning, Earth, Cloud, Air, Water

Water.
Earth.
Fire.
Air.
Lighting.
Cloud.
Mist.

Also the cycle of the Elementer. The person who controls all the elements. Nobody in this RPG is an Elementer, but we might have a pretend character for the Elementer. This role will be available soon.

Inventory:

Element Scroll
Whatever element you achieve, it will be your element scroll. (ex: Lightning Scroll)

Heal Pack (50) Boosts HP by 50.

Element Staff (For your element, example Lighting Staff. Helps you in battle.)

Health: 1,000
Stamina: 500

-----------------------------------

Beginning....

I control lighting. A special element, yeah you can say. I have to give credit to my father though, her gave me gifted powers of the Lighting element that almost no lighting user can accomplish. I am also half angel. It feels strange to carry around a Lightning Staff and walk around with angel wings.

Anyways, I'm heading off to my training place, Loomside Valley. I throw rough lightning punches at trees and zap down boulders and such. My father says I am almost ready to leave Loomside Valley and go to the next training place for my stage, Dooms Fort, but honestly, it's really better at Loomside Valley.

Last edited by Darkenor on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Yue went to her training place Waterfall of Koi.

Last edited by Xaria on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Snow. That is what I will do today. For my family, who weeps so much, though I am the youngest of them. Stop it with the sympathy! I am fine. I am well.
The world is nothing more than darkness to me, I am perfect though, its all wonderful.
We begin with the color? Blue snow, they would like that, though it would look like tears. I will just mix all of the colors together.
Next is the shape. Ill just go random with that too.
I am ready, I want to make them proud.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Did I ever tell you I want to be prince of the Lighting Palace someday?
My dad believes in me, he says I'll be the greatest Lighting Prince of the nation. Not to brag, but I'm pretty strong. To add more onto it, one time I got into a Lighting duel with another lightning user named Nook, and my black lightning crushed his organs, and he had to stay at the hospital for 7 months.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Yue then pulled water ot of thin air.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:34 pm

But snow? Would that make them proud? I really doubt it. If you havent noticed, im blind.
My parents are very sympathetic torwards me. I really dont care, but it gets old.
I could hold a music concert, with the snow shooting out of my flute.. Yes.. that would work.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Michael walked out of his dorm and heard girls talking.He created a mist around some dormitories and quietly snuck around the girls but he fell which made a loud noise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Yue then ended up getting a koi fish waterbending and dropped it back in.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Reiko opened the door of her dorm room and looked out to see if anything interesting was happening.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:17 pm

Alexandra quietly walked towards her dorm; 17.
She made it from dorms 10-20, and quickly found 17.
Alex opened the door, finding others also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:26 pm

I yawned, my finger was alight like a human match. I twirled it for a few minutes then put it out. My bed was black with ash, the walls around me were burnt and black, yup thats the ordinary wallpaper for the elements that are a little "hotter" then others. Why they'd put me in the boys section of this dorm was unknown to me. I'd complained but nothing happened, to my benefit I guess. I mean knives were waiting for me at the girls section, so I didn't feel the need to go there. I lay lazily in my bed, flicking sparks at the people below my bunk bed.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Darkenor zapped down an oak tree, but the blast made a black fire. Darkenor took out his Lightning Staff and swished the fire away. Just then, someone behind him challenged Darkenor.

''You're not so bad. Let's have a duel, I'd probably smoke you.''
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:36 pm

WTC, you don't get to use fire if your a lightning dude. O.o or I get to control a little big of lightning too, and the mist people can control clouds, and the water people get to control ice too. And the air people lightning. O.o So basically I'm saying you control fire, and stuff up there happens. Its only fair if you get to control two elements.
~~~

(Oh and question, are the dorms like a school thing? Like basically I could hear you outside? jw)
~~~

I tossed over, a few sounds outside caught my attention.

Last edited by Songbreeze on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:42 pm

Yue then made some ice and said "woah how did I do this" Yue's hair loopies fell out of place.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:44 pm

Alexandra crept in, noticing not too many people in yet. They were probably outside, talking or something. She chose a bunk bed in the back, and climbed onto the top. Alex sighed, and lay down.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:45 pm

Yue unfroze the water and went for a dip in the Waterfall of Koi.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm

She hummed across on her flute, the snow shooting out, falling slowly, covering her, making her like look like a princess. She let it fall down slowly, and she smiled.
"I heard it..."
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:27 pm

Alexandra sat up in her bed, and began to make a water ball.
It shattered, making it look like glitter falling across the room.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:30 pm

A strange boy slowly and silently walked toward Dorm 18, which was his. Once he was about three feet away, the door almost automatically opened. He went inside, and the door closed.
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Alex hopped off of her bed, and onto the center of the room.
She gathered some of the water benders, and planned a little show inside the dorm.
Alex and the others made a huge ice wall, and when it shattered, it fell everywhere, sparkling from the sunlight. Delighted, Alex rushed out of the dorm, and wandered for a bit.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:41 am

Reiko walked out and looked around to see what she could do.
Back to top Go down
GoldenRose
GoldenRose

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:38 am

Adriannus bent mist so no one would see her and went into the hall to see if anything interesting was happening.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenrosechan.deviantart.com
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:47 am

Yue then went to her dorm. Dorm 26 to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:45 am

"Ill practice some more tomorrow.."
She made a small cloud appear, and she began to stretch across the place. To dorm 17? Thats what her parents told her.
She began to feel the numbers slowly, thankfully they were pop-out.
"14... 15.. 16.. 17!" She smiled, and then suddenly looked a bit worried the moment she entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Alexandra sighed.
Nothing to do... She thought, walking back to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]   ~The 7 Elements~ [RPG] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The 7 Elements~ [RPG]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next