The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blog Entry 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faithyy~
Administrator
Administrator
Faithyy~

Blog Entry 3 Empty
PostBlog Entry 3

Hiya guys! It is Sunday and I'm going to tell you about my week! Well, this week went by pretty slow and uninteresting. I was just glad when it was finally Friday, y'know? Monday through Thursday, nothing happened worth telling you guys about. Well, I think I passed my book report if that helps. My teacher actually liked my drawing of Nico di Angelo, a son of Hades from the Percy Jackson book I used for my report, which was a big surprise. Surprised On Friday we had a subsitute. We were soooo happy!! Classes are usually so long and boring when my teacher's there, but with our subsitute, classe were so much faster! Besides the subsitute on Friday, we lost one classmate so we're down to only fourteen girls. They had a death in the family, so she had to move farther away from school. Sad I didn't post on Friday, because I'd been talking on the phone practically all night with my friend because we had plans on Saturday (I'll explain shortly xP). Yesterday, I volunteered at school to help out with Open House, so I didn't go to my violin lessons. I had to be a tour guide, even though I didn't do much. Basically, the whole time, all I did was hang out in the cafeteria with the other guides and talk, play Connect Four, and mess with my friends when they were playing Uno. xD Me and my two friends eventually did one tour at the last minute together. I mean like seriously at the last minute! When we took the family we were taking around the school downstairs, all of the other students and families were almost entirely out of the building, lol. Afterwards, my friends and I changed out of our uniforms and went to my house for a few hours. So anyway, when we were finished at my place, we went to the movies to go see My Soul to Take in 3D. Trust me, it wasn't Wes Craven's best movie. It wasn't even scary! My friends and I were mad because Alex, the cute one in the movie, died lol. After the movies, we went to the mall, although everything was either closed, or about to close because it was so late. When we were at the mall, I fell because the floor was wet and nobody put up a wet floor sign. >.< I hit my elbow so HARD that it still hurts and part of my toenail came off. So, yeah, I banged my self up pretty bad. Dx So, even though the movie wasn't as good as I thought it'd be, and I fell at the mall, I had a great time! I'm excited for next week. Hopefully we'll be able to see Saw in 3D for Halloween. Very Happy Well, I've talked entirely too much, lol. Until then, toodles!
~Faith~
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Blog Entry 3 :: Comments

No Comment.

Blog Entry 3

Page 1 of 1