The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Vocaloid RP!

Characters and more here

Recap: A guy named Miyami has taken in Reena for vanilla-flavored ice cream. Kowareta and Ronin are in the mochi shop, talking.

-----------------------

Reena awoke in a wooden cabin. From outside, she could see miles and miles of trees. The wooden cabin consisted of wood furniture, like a couch and two wooden chairs and a wooden table. Reena could remember Hikari, her 'young boy genius' creator, just walking out of a lab with a frown in his face. Reena sighed.

Hikari went into his lab. Reena wasn't there. "Reena! Oh crud, she isn't here," Hikari said, searching through the large pile of failed robots in a panicked expression.

Last edited by MisaTange on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Hikari nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Ivy got to the cops and shwed them the coin.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Hikari followed Ivy.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:27 am

"Rin has always been my role model. But I think all of them are really cool." said Kowareta.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:29 am

"Yeah, seriously any Kagamine song is great," he said, "Ah....so..what should we do next? We seem to be done here.."
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:59 am

Ivy then told the cops"I found this coin at the Mochi Shop and its says Vocaloids Stink "
They then replied"we'll go examine this you guys be safe from a kidnapper"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:39 pm

"Its just a coin.." Natsuha murmured.
------------------
Hanabi stared at the girl. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:51 pm

Ivy then said"a kidnapper" then she look at the coin again and it showed a secret message that said turn into FBI
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Hikari saw the coin. "I could be the kidnappers are part of the FBI or something," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Ivy then replied "we should go" Katara saw the FBI and they took her to the office.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Hikari nodded.

-------

Reena sighed.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Ivy got to the FBI and saw her creator Katara tyed to a chair and Katara then said"Ivy 301 help me"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Hikari followed Ivy and whispered, "Help her!"

Reena wandered into a small village out of logs. Many people stared at her.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:10 pm

"Wanna go sing in the park?" he asked Kowareta, "I would like to hear your voice. It must be pretty."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Ivy untied Katara then the FBI came in and said"who untied Katara" katara replied"how do you know my name" the FBI replied"we know everyone"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Hikari listened.

----------------

Reena looked around, looking for her creator.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:19 pm

the FBI then took Katara back to her house and the dad said(NPC) "where have you been"
Katara replied"the FBI took me away" Ivy got worried about Katara
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Reena found nothing and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Katara quickly ran to ivy saying "the FBI are the kidnappers we need to get Reena"
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:35 pm

"What do you say, Kowareta-San," he asked again, "Wanna go to the park?"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:11 am

"I don't know where she is!" Hikari said, angered that he didn't find his robot sooner.

--------------

Reena wandered around in the forest, past the small lumber village.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:12 am

Katara said"i know where she is she is past a lumber village but we need to know how to get back there"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:13 am

"I don't," Hikari murmured. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:00 pm

"Sure" replied Kowareta. "That would be fun."
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:16 pm

"Yeah! Let's go!" he said, and grabbed her hand, walking briskly out of the mochi shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next