The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Vocaloid RP!

Characters and more here

Recap: A guy named Miyami has taken in Reena for vanilla-flavored ice cream. Kowareta and Ronin are in the mochi shop, talking.

-----------------------

Reena awoke in a wooden cabin. From outside, she could see miles and miles of trees. The wooden cabin consisted of wood furniture, like a couch and two wooden chairs and a wooden table. Reena could remember Hikari, her 'young boy genius' creator, just walking out of a lab with a frown in his face. Reena sighed.

Hikari went into his lab. Reena wasn't there. "Reena! Oh crud, she isn't here," Hikari said, searching through the large pile of failed robots in a panicked expression.

Last edited by MisaTange on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:13 pm

"Oh.."
"Yes, Katara did it. I just helped her."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Shadow 301 entered and saw Ivy 301.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:16 pm

"What? Why is she here.. its like robots are taking over humans.."
Natsuha smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Shadow then said "Yuki who is that gold robot"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:19 pm

"Oh my you remember me! I was just the helper."
"Oh her? Ivy! Shes real nice!"
"I helped make her too!"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:20 pm

Shadow then said "why did she make Ivy also instead of just me"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:23 pm

"I believe she wanted to make one of gold too..."
"But Im not sure! Anyways.. Youre pretty much sisters!"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Shadow and Ivy said "s...s..sisters"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:28 pm

"Yeah! You were made by the same people!"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Ivy then saw that part of her gold arm is falling.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Yuki stared at her. "Gaahh!"
She took out a few nails and a hammer and began fixing it.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Hikari listened to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Ivy and Shadow then fighted and they called eachother names like Iron of Lame and Golden Toilet.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:06 pm

"Oh shut up."
Yuki stared at Natsuha.
She hurried over.
"Oh hi!" "I would like you to stop fighting?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Shadow then got rusty and said "oh no my silver is going away"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:16 pm

"Well then, learn to be a regular robot."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Shadow then saw lots of rust and her and said "polish me i need a weekly one"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Hikari chuckled, then seeing Shadow's rust, said, "You don't need all that polish to be a robot..."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Ivy then said "luckly i'm made out of PURE gold" Shadow then got angry.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:13 pm

"You guys, enough," Hikari said. "Deep down, you guys are pretty good robots. It doesn't matter what you look like. Most of it matters deep within your heart."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Shadow then told Hikari"save it for your stupid traps" Ivy then said"ignore her"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Hikari sighed.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Ivy then saw a mysterious coin tthat says Vocaloids Stink.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Hikari gasped as he saw the coin. "I wonder who made this..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Ivy then said "we need to show this to the cops"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next