The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Welcome to the Vocaloid RP!

Characters and more here

Recap: A guy named Miyami has taken in Reena for vanilla-flavored ice cream. Kowareta and Ronin are in the mochi shop, talking.

-----------------------

Reena awoke in a wooden cabin. From outside, she could see miles and miles of trees. The wooden cabin consisted of wood furniture, like a couch and two wooden chairs and a wooden table. Reena could remember Hikari, her 'young boy genius' creator, just walking out of a lab with a frown in his face. Reena sighed.

Hikari went into his lab. Reena wasn't there. "Reena! Oh crud, she isn't here," Hikari said, searching through the large pile of failed robots in a panicked expression.

Last edited by MisaTange on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:44 pm

Ivy woke up and remembered what to do and couldn't see katara and said "oh no"
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Ronin was walking along the street, singing a song from his good friend Len.
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:53 pm

"Alright, calm down Hikari, you'll find her," Hikari murmured to himself, taking a few deep breaths. Now, I just remembered me going out to get some parts for a new project... I bought them and... crud, I don't remember the rest... Hikari thought.

Reena looked up. A person was there. "Hello there, pretty one," he said.

"Hello," Reena whispered. My voice! It's still there! she thought in silent excitement.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Ivy went to the broken robot room and told Hikari "i'm made of gold but i look more human"

Katara then said "where am i"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Hikari took a glance at the robot. "Wow, your creator must be fantastic," he commented. In his mind, he thought, What am I doing, talking to this robot? I should be finding Reena...

"You sure have a pretty voice," the person commented.

"What's your name?" Reena asked.

"Miyami," the person whispered.

"Now, you must be hungry," he said, holding out his hand. Reena took it and pulled herself up.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Katara saw Reena and said "where the moon are we"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Reena formed, "I don't know either, but follow this guy."
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:05 pm

"I'll sing to the sky~" he sang, feeling quite happy as he was on his way to the Mochi store.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Ivy then said "my creator's dad was rich and has lots of gold then created me because shealways wanted a sister and that I blend in with rich people as a gold robot"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:10 pm

"Wow, that's kinda cool," Hikari commented, still thinking that he shouldn't be doing this and should be looking for Reena.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Ivy then said "we should look for our creators and find out more about eachover"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:37 pm

"Yeah, I should really look for Reena," Hikari said.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Ivy then said "my creator was more of a scienctist and she learned about robots in science class and her name is Katara"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:43 pm

"I'm actually a creator," Hikari said. "My little Reena, I miss her."

Then he paused.

"Not really little. She's 21."

--------------

Reena followed Miyami to find vanilla ice cream. Oh, her eyes sparkled. She most loved the taste of everything vanilla. In fact, she even loves to look at the little vanilla beans.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Kowareta wandered around wondering who her creator was and why she was in this world.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Ivy then said "i think i know Reena i saw her before she like disapeared"
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:47 pm

"Ah oh, eri eri eh~" he said, then bumped into someone who he knew was an UTAU (Kowareta).
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:48 pm

"Oh yeah! You must be..." Hikari said, pausing. "Ivy, right?"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Ivy then got a flashback after she was created

--------flash back start
Katara"Ivy 301 wake up
Ivy"hi creator"
katara then gave Ivy a bracelet that says Sisters forever"
---------flashback end
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:56 pm

"U-um.. hi..." (to Ronin)
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:02 pm

"Hello!" he said, and smiled, "I'm Ronin, and you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Ivy then replied"yea i'm Ivy 301 but i like to be called Ivy"
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:24 pm

"My name is Kowareta." Replied Kowareta
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:25 pm

"It's very nice to meet you~" he said, "Would you like to go to the Mochi shop with me? They have the BEST."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~   The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Disappearance of Creators ~Vocaloid RP~
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next