The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkenor Junior High School

Go down 
+2
Kanon
Shadow Kitten
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Darkenor Junior High School Empty
PostSubject: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Welcome to the forum's first middle school roleplay, Darkenor Junior High School. Say you want to be a middle school athelete. Do you want to be a cheerleader, football player, basketball player, or even a skateboarder? Or you want to join a special hobby like become a secretary, design posters, or become student president? It's all here at the Darkenor Junior High School roleplay!

About My Character:

Character Name: Mark Lacario
Character Age: 14
Character Bio: Popular 7th grader at his school, and he is talented for his trumpet playing in the school band.

Now, let's begin......

Mark Lacario is a normal 7th grader at his school, but he's popular for his trumpet playing. He mastered all of concert pieces in one blow. Girls say he's cute, talented, and ''a school celebrity''. Meanwhile Mark thinks he's just like any other normal middle schooler.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Frost, a new girl in school, and already had labels.
"Wierdooo.."
"Maam Winter."
"Daughter Frost, daughter of Jack Frost."

She didn't know any of this though, and would walk across the halls, thinking all the laughter was because of a joke. SHe didn't know what a school was. Her vocabulary was very short. As she saw a trumpet case, she smiled, and took out her own trumpet, from the bag that was filled with instruments. As she began playing the most beautiful melody..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Mark entered school, and he went to his locket to talk to his friends.

''Hey Mark, did you hear about the new girl?'' Fred asked.
''No, who's the new girl?'' Mark asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:48 pm

The sound of the trumpet didn't reach alot of the school though, so she just played it to herself. She shut her eyes, letting her fingers take control. She smiled, blankly playing the trumpet. The halls looked rather empty, and she sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:04 pm

The bell rang. It was the first period bell. I ran to homeroom to see if I could meet the new kid.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Frost was panicked, she didn't know what it meant. She looked over at her class.
"7F"
She quickly ran over the list, then tried to find a door with those letters, when she found it, she sat down, next to a tall-looking boy.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Suki walked over to her first class, sitting by a random person. She slammed her books on her desk, and waited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:28 am

"Wow, 8th grade already.." Haruko said as he walked into his homeroom class with the people that he has known since first grade. Trying to hide his sadness, he engaged in light conversation with the classmates around him.
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:34 pm

The homeroom teacher walked in with some papers in her hand. It was Mrs. Fraige. Charmfully, she said ''Good morning, class!''
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:37 pm

Suki just sat there, and listened to what the teacher was saying. She usually doesn't talk much in class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Yue ran to class and got to her seat and opened her book.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:45 pm

(Can we be in the same class? /homeroom at least./)
Frost stared at the teacher, as if in deep concentration. The people around her gave her wierd looks, though she didn't notice. She learned very little english, so it was a bit hard to understand some of what the teacher was saying.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Yue then wrote what the teacher said and notices Frost and thougt hmm she could use a makeover and new style
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:48 pm

She sighed and kept looking at the teacher. The school uniform hre tutor had given her laid on her. She had used it for quite alot of her life. The classroom looked boring and dull, but for Frost, it seemed like a adventure.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Yue decided to invite her over and give her a makeover and Yue didn't use extensions for her hair her hair was born to be that long ad thought I'll invite Frost over today
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Frost stared at the girl across her, she was staring straight at her. Frost looked startled, and just kept looking at the teacher, scribbling down whatever she could remember.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Yue then looked back at the board and wrote more.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:00 pm

She heard the chuckles of people, as they pointed in her direction. She smiled, as if someone had made a joke, whom she loved. She then began drawing a bit, which she wasn't good at. She then looked up at the teacher, looking at a boy across her.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Yue kept writing and writing until they went to the textbook.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:03 pm

The huge book that lay on Frosts desk. She didn't get it at all. Most of the words there were rather hard, and could not be understood. She remembered the words of the principal: "The only reason your daughter will not be put in a MUCH lower grade is because of her musical ability, which is incredibly rare." She sighed, and kept reading.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:04 pm

Yue then looked at her textbook and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:08 pm

The murmurs of people were heard, most of them barely paying attentio to their books. Frost would take about 10 minutes to read each page, which weren't that big. As she read each of the pages, feeling more confused each page. Her shoes clicked paciently.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Yue felt like a fashinista in a preppy prison.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:11 pm

She stared across, a girl with white-black hair stood there. Looking horribly odd to Frost.
She blinked at her, and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:42 pm

The teacher gave us announcements and such and we did our social studies asignments. Then, two periods later....

SCIENCE CLASS....

''Fred, I don't get it. How do we use these potions to create blue gunk?'' I asked. I hated science. I'd rather learn about the 1600's war for 2 hours then have ''fun'' by making gunk creations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkenor Junior High School   Darkenor Junior High School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkenor Junior High School
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next