The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp Half-Blood Roleplay

Go down 
+4
awkwardlyAwesome
Xaria
Kanon
Faithyy~
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Faithyy~
Administrator
Administrator
Faithyy~

Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, we are starting! People can still join, though and if you want to make a new character, go for it!

Danika woke up and got dressed, getting ready to go out. It's a new day at Camp Half-Blood!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Faithyy~
Administrator
Administrator
Faithyy~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:38 pm

Humming, Dani began to practice her archery.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:39 pm

(she is an only daughter)

Yue threw rocks at her roommates and said "I am the queen of boredness" she laughed because she is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:46 pm

(Aphrodite has many children.)

The Aphrodite girls and boys giggled along with her, respecting their sister's humor.

Zed ran at least 10 laps nonstop, then went to train his swordsmanship with his friend from Hephaestus's Cabin.
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Yue then called her brothers and sisters"losers" then she spray painted Brothers + sisters stink.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:52 pm

They screamed, not knowing how to get the stuff out of their hair and skin. xD

"Forging, sword fighting, what can't you do?" Zed told his friend, both of them laughing while training. "I told you that I can show you how!" Aron said, swinging at his friend.

Last edited by VocaLen on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Suki was at the lake, sitting down, resting to whatever she was doing before. [lol]
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Yue laughed and said "you fell for it" then Yue took then to the girls bathroom to wash off.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:05 pm

The other Aphrodite kids were screaming and crying, so Chiron went to see what was the matter. He then realized that Yue was the only one not there, so he went to look for her.

Zed and Aron kept on training until one of them hit the other with the sword, that person being Aron. "You always win!" Zed exclaimed, "Can't you go easier on me?" "Hey, you're the one with the shield," Aron told him, "Besides, I told you I'm gonna help you out. That's why we're doing this." "I know.." Zed said sheepishly, "Come on! Let's get some breakfast!" So the boys went off to the tables.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Yue was in the cabin with the room in a punk and goth theme now "now they'll be suprised at their room" Yue then laughed.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Chiron saw what Yue did and went to her. "Yue, can I see you in my office right now?" he asked her, the Aphrodite siblings seeing this happened, still scared.

The boys got their food and fed some of it to the fire for the gods. Then they sat down to eat.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Yuen went to the office and said "what do you need me for" Yue said scared.

(finally showing her soft side)
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Erier went out of her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Yue then wrote a letter to Erier to save her from the headmaster.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Erier read Yue's letter and nodded with understanding. Erier went to the school (?) as quickly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Yue then sprayed hair spray on the headmaster and went to Suki's cabin.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Suki walked over to her cabin, feeling a bit dizzy. She then saw Yue there.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Yue then said "the headmaster caught me on pranking can i hide in here" Yue then hid in her closet.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:33 pm

"Sure, since you're already in my closet." ski teased as she lay down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Yue then also pulled a prank on the headmaster by hiding herself.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Erier wandered in the woods.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:31 am

(One, this is a CAMP, not a school. And Two, please wait for me before you start talking to me!)

Chiron thought that he saw Yue at the front of his desk, but no, it was just a mere illusion. So he goes around to inspect the cabins to see if the beds were made and the area clean. He started off with Cabin 1: Zeus. It was spotless, just like Zed liked it. So he moved on to Cabin 2: Poseidon. As he opened the door, he overheard the phrase 'hiding in my closet'. He didn't ask what was going on, but he inspected the cabin well. The bed was, well, being laid down on still, and the closet seemed to be slightly open, so he shut it respectively. Then he asked, "How are you this morning, Miss Suki?"

Aron and Zed went off to the lake for a swim, and of course, the Aphrodite girls were there. Now Aron was also amongst the charming ones at camp, so they both understood what was happening. So they just went on and swam for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:11 am

"I'm doing fine, thanks for asking." Suki replied, sitting on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Yue snuck out of Suki's cabin and went to Chiron's office.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:50 pm

Suki then lay down, staring at her ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Sapphire then said "I just hate Yue brothers and sisters don't you agree" she said combing her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Roleplay
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next