The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Poptropica Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Poptropica Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Welcome to the Poptropica Roleplay. On this RPG, we Poptropicans, will go on quests all over and off of Poptropica. Maybe we can go to a slappy island, like Green Day Island, or we can go to an island on the Poptropica map,like Astro Knights Island. We don't just travel, we might stop at the Soda Pop shop to grab a cream soda or go to a Main Street hangout, to play some games and grab some friends. The question is: Are you ready for the challenge?

Stats for My Character:
Name: Serious Bubbles
Weapon: Swinging Belt, Knight Sword
Favorite Island: Mythology Island

This is where I'll put what current and recent quest we're/were on.

Current Quest: Early Poptropica Island

Recent Quest:

Bubbles wobbled around Early Poptropica Main Street, and then he had an amazing idea. He decided to use the Snowflake Gum and the bubbles would cover town. Then everyone would think it's winter in Poptropica.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Lazy Owl and Lazer Heart in Early poptropica and saw bubbles and Lazy Owl then said "I can't believe I'm the daughter of the Black Widow".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:31 pm

''No way...'' Bubbles said back to Lazy Owl.

''So Black Whidow is your mother?''[code]
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Lazy Owl then relied "uh yea but don't worry my mom is in jail now and she told me she is gonna break out" lazer heart then said "bored"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Bubbles ran into the Soda Pop shop and asked the cashier for a medium cream soda.
He sat down with his soda and had a big smile on his face when he took his first sip.

Then, a man with a black suit entered the shop, wheezing, tryingto catch his breath.

''Bubbles! We need your help!''
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Lazy Owl went into the soda pop shop and a few poptropicans then said "its the daughter of the Black Widow don't look".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:00 pm

''Bubbles, some fool wants to destroy Early Poptropica with bombs! This is your time to make a crew and make a mission squad, because this is gonna be dangerous!'' the agent said.

(I need 5 people for this crew)

Bubbles ran out of the shop, bringing along his drink, and looked for Lazy Owl.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:01 pm

lazy owl went out of the soda pop shop and said "someone jsut created Black Widow Island just to worship her".
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Sneaky Moon stared at the 2, "Amateurs..." She whispered, as she rode on the Jetpack, from high above. As she fluttered down, looking like some mechanical angel, she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:10 pm

''Rats... but I gotta deal with the fool in this island. I say as an alliance, we work together to stop the island's dangers.'' Bubbles said with might.

''Together, we are the Poptropican Heroes.''
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:12 pm

The clouds fell on her, as she looked down brightly, she fell down.
"Hello Agent Bubbles, did you get informed about the bombing as well?"
She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Lazy Owl then replied"ok as long we can sneak onto Black Widow Island and Lazer Heart can join us"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:21 pm

''Yeah Sneaky. Want to join our crew and help us defeat the criminal?'' Bubbles asked with eagerness.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:22 pm

"Of course. I could manage by myself, but a team is always good."
"May I do some of the solving please? I consider myself a pretty good detective."
"Of course, if we dont all cooperate, it will not be good."

"Improving is one of the most important parts of the mission."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:33 pm

''Sneaky, meet me at the bottom of the sewer. We will find clues there...'' Bubbles said, finishing his cream soda.

Bubbles put on a camoflouge suit from Spy Island, and jumped into the sewer.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:34 pm

"Sure." She hid her face with her witch hat, and covered herself with a cape.
As she flew down with the fairy wings she had borrowed, she smiled, and stared at bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Lightning wandered around the streets of Early Poptropica, bored.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:43 pm

It was a dark sewer. Bubbles tried to look for a glow stick, so he raced to the left of the sewer, and climbed all obstacles, and ran into a girl in a blue swimsuit.
''Looking for a glowstick? Go to the left and climb!''
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Sneaky smiled, letting her flamethrower light the way, even though it didn't do much. She caught the shape of a man between the trash, as if he wore.. A camoflauge suit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:50 pm

SERIOUS BUBBLES COLLECTED THE GLOWSTICK.

Bubbles lead the way with the glow stick. He searched around the sewer for awhile and found words marked in marker on the walls.

''To be continued at the skys, where no man can fly high.''
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:55 pm

As Sneaky saw the shimmering glow of a stick, she followed it with remarkable speed, until she knew it.
"Bubbles. I know your in there." She then read the message.
"I can fly with my fairy wings... But you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:02 pm

''I have an idea. I'll use this balloon, and I'll meet you at the end of the towers on the left of the island'' Bubbles said, running out of the sewer.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Lightning walked into the Soda Pop Shop, and ordered a soda. She quickly drank the whole thing, thanked the workers, and ran out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Sneaky nodded, and began to fly, her fairy wings taking her as far as they could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Bubbles reached the towers, and he met a man in a rain coat suit, and said:

''Did you hear about the giant in the sky?''

Thinking suspiciouslly, Bubles quickly tied his balloon to his bak, and away he flew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Poptropica Roleplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next