The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application

Go down 
+4
Kanon
awkwardlyAwesome
MisaTange
Faithyy~
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Faithyy~
Administrator
Administrator
Faithyy~

Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application Empty
PostSubject: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! If you are attending this camp it is because one of your parents is a Greek god and this is the safest place for you! Here you will learn how to battle monsters. You have most likely encountered a monster some time in your life before you came here. If you are an undetermined camper, you will be sent to the Hermes cabin, where you will wait until your parent claims you. If you already know who your parent is, whether it is Ares, Demeter, Hephaestus, etc., you will go to the cabin that represents your parent. Also, since Artemis is the goddess of virginty, her cabin is only occupied when the Hunters visit. Enjoy your stay!

Application:
Name:
Cabin (If you're undetermined, remember, you go immediately to Lord Hermes's cabin!):
Description:
Prefered Weapon:
Appearance:

My Application:
Name: Danika "Dani" Fletcher
Cabin: Apollo
Description: Danika is a daughter of Apollo and has been living at camp since she was six. She doesn't talk to her mother much because her mother doesn't want anything to do with her, which is the reason she sent her to camp at such an early age. Dani's very outgoing and loves to sing, recite poetry, dance, and she enjoys being out in the sun. Because she's been living in Camp Half-Blood for nearly nine years, Danika is also one of the best healers and archers.
Prefered Weapon: Bow and arrow
Appearence: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application 10wsaxe

Last edited by DaughterofAthena on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Name: Erier
Cabin (If you're undetermined, remember, you go immediately to Lord Hermes's cabin!): Hermes, but not an undetermined one.
Prefered Weapon: Dagger. Its appearance is in Erier's picture.
Appearance:
Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application Erier
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Name: Zed Raidon
Cabin: Zeus
Preferred Weapon: Sword and Shield
Description: Zed is a swift young boy who has a heroic personality around him. People think of him as a show-off since he is the son of Zeus, even though he doesn't show off at all! He has been living at the camp ever since birth, for his mother didn't want him to be in danger as a Half Blood. Zed knows his mother is out there, but he doesn't wanna go searching for her because he knew that he was in this camp to stay safe, so he only goes off the camp grounds for quests. He happens to be popular with most girls at the camp, but he brushes it off and does his work. Also, at times he can be a total neat freak.
Appearance: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application Qqpl3p

Name: Aron Fickset
Cabin: Hephaestus
Preferred Weapon: Double-handed Sword
Description: Aron is a nice guy who likes to create and build weaponry and things for daily lifestyle at the camp. Being the son of Hephaestus, he loves to play with metal. Give him a chunk, and he might turn it into a miniature figurine of you. He has also been at Camp Half Blood since birth, for his mother didn't want him around since he was a Demi-God. (more to come later)
Appearance: Coming Soon

Last edited by VocaLen on Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Name: Suki Nayami
Cabin: Poseidon
Description: Suki Nayami is a very kind-hearted girl, but if you mess with her, she'll get angry, and she won't be all kind-hearted. Suki's been at Camp Half-Blood since she was young, and also best friends with Dani, Yue, Zed [cousin], Aron, Erier, and Thalassa [sister]. She was a born fighter, and still fights. Suki is an expert fighter, and she still trains everyday. Suki always gets strange dreams while sleeping, and when she has those dreams, she breaks things in her sleep. Also, everytime when she goes to the lake, she always gets massive headaches or she feels dizzy. [More coming later]
Prefered Weapon: Sword, anything with water, shield,
Appearance: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application 43a2498

Last edited by Rain BloodyRose on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Name:Yue
Cabin:Aphrohite
Perferred weapon:Hairspray
Apearance: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application 8bd5727
Description: Yue is the daughter of Aphrohite.She is beautiful like her mother but born with pink hair and she's a punk she would rather have fun than becoming beautiful.

Name:Sapphire
Cabin:Aphrodite
perferred weapon: Comb
Appearance: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application 30d0308
Description:Crush on Zed hates Yue loves her other brother and sisters and girly she doesn't do pranks.

Name:Liara
Cabin:Aphrodite
perferred weapon:dark
Appearance; Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application 5beb177
Description:A now brave Liara who would do anything to fight.

Last edited by Hatsune Miku on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zebra
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:20 am

Name: Thalassa [meaning, from the sea]
Cabin: Poseidon
Description: A 16 year demigod hero, dyslexic like other demigods, and has been at the camp ever since she was 7.
Prefered Weapon: Celestial bronze sword, water, and anything in hand.
Appearance: Hair color can be brown, or blonde, and sometimes blue/green. Eye color is blue/green and looks like a typical teenager. Pics: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application Sgs6iw and Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application T6a4xc

Name: Sofia [means wisdom in greek]
Cabin: Athena
Description: Sofia is one of the smartest campers around, obviously daughter of athena.
Preferred Weapon:
Appearance:

Last edited by Java on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:52 am

Name:Azula
cabin:Aphrodite
perferred weapon;sticks
Description:yue's evil twin who is born with red hair.
Appearance:
Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application 45f8690

Last edited by Yue on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danny
Regular
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Name: Asclepius (Nickname: Asc)
Cabin: Apollo
Description: God of Healing/Medicine. Spends time healing others in battle and likes to stay back and relax until really needed in battle
Prefered Weapon: Twin Scimitars, Light + Evil
Appearance:
Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application T54mtd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Name: Darkenor Mennis
Cabin: Hermes
Description: He seems to be a normal 14 year old boy, but he has a legacy to become the legend of sword fighting.
Weapon: Sword
Appearance: Later
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Name: Orin Zeremie
Cabin: Hades
Description: Orin is mysterious and rather lonely, like most people expected her to be, due to exessive stereotypes floating by. However, she has a wonderful reason for this, her Mom was a pilot, and she lost her eye in a horrible accident. Orin ended up living alone, where she fell in love with sorcery and magic. Is rather dark, and doesn't allow anyone to know about her life whatsover. Is rather snarky, and hates "Friends." Finds them a bit pointless.
Prefered Weapon: Well, I would love using magic.. But until then, a sword..
Appearance:
Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application 0179565
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application   Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Application
Page 1 of 1