The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13}

Go down 
+6
Angelic Namine
Caseroos
xReiReix
KrystaSora
Shadow Kitten
VanitasSora
10 posters
AuthorMessage
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} Empty
PostSubject: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13}   Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:45 am

This is Meteor Star High School. Hope you all enjoy it for the new upcoming year! You will have 4 classes or 5 depending upon if you take a zero period. All rules apply:

Rules:
1.} You must stick with one character, until the end.
2.} If your character falls in a romance, other ppl try not to break them up its up for them to decide themselves to do so.
3.} Please do not to cheat on other people stick to your relationship!
4.} Time ticks slow on the clock so I determine when the time changes. So please look for the words, "This is the Time:"
5.} I will tell you what day it is and the day of the week so you wont be lost Very Happy
6.} Stick to this schedule [its not the best but who cares Very Happy]:

CLASS SCHEDULES
[Gates Open 6]

Period 0 [optional]: 6:50 - 7:20
Period 1: 7:40 - 8:35
1st Break: 8:35 - 9:45
Period 2: 9:45 - 10:30
2nd Break: 10:45 - 11:40
Period 3: 11:55 - 12:55
Lunch: 12:55 - 1:50
Period 4: 2:05 - 3:00

WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR, KAY???

INFORMATION:

Name:
Grade:
Bio:

Name: Jasmine Knight
Grade: 11
Level: Junior
Pic:Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} 6a02c5121e3a411_flip

Bio: Jasmine is a 16 year old girl who is popular with most people that she meets. She is very social around people even if they are new people. She has creative skills, but if you dont like her she always finds her way around things. I wouldn't get her on her bad side. She always had a perfect life and nothing seems wrong with her. She is just kinda strange to be around. She's single and straight.

Last edited by VanitasSora on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VanitasSora
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13}   Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Name: Albert "Zethir" Brown
Grade: 11th
Pic: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} Tek4e25d5ba8a1e64818070
Bio: Albert is... Strange, to say the least. He dresses weird, and though he would be quite attractive, his personality ruins it. He thinks himself a wizard, mumbling spells and writing books, always keeping his 'wand' in his pocket. Wants you to call him "Zethir", saying it's his 'real' name. Completely antisocial unless he 'senses magical aura' in you, in that case, he'll follow you around like a creepy stalker. Wants to be in a relationship, but thinks all the girls (And boys, he doesn't really care about gender, sometimes actually preferring boys) are too normal for him.
He actually has no magical power.
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13}   Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Name: Ashley Lockhart
Grade: 9

Level: Freshman
Pic:Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} 681d3410
Bio:Ashley is very Anti-social and is also new to this school. She plans to make many friends if possable. She dresses normal i think, but she is also single and loves music. Never talks to anyone unless they come up to her and talk to her. She doesn't cause any trouble and is completely innocent from anything. She does all her studies and turns it in on time. She's just really strange to hang around.

Last edited by KrystaSora on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:09 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KrystaSora
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13}   Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:06 am

Name: Aydan Porter
Pic: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} Tek4e26ef19578cb2323106

Bio: Aydan is really shy and dresses a little weird. She is new at the school and doesn't like to talk much. She is very nice but considered a loner because she is shy. She wants to have friends but she never knows what to say. The only strange thing about her is the way she dresses. She gets confused and lost very easily.

Last edited by Nia-Chan on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13}   Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Name: Hunter Sorra
Pic: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} Tek4e2710a5266c00152030
Bio: Hunter is a tomboy. She doesn't like being made fun of for her name since it is more of a boy's name. Hunter is a loner and wears some crazy clothes sometimes. She is also new to the school and hopes she doesn't get called out like she did in her last school. Hunter loves music and drawing, she doodles and hums all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Angelic Namine
Beginner
Angelic Namine

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13}   Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:04 am

Name: Haley Winters

Grade: 9th

Picture:Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} 27032df1b1a6f9_flip

Biography: Haley is new to the school and is extreamly confused of her surroundings. Her whole life she had been homed schooled by her Aunt, who gives her cruel punishments, and also had never seen the outdoors. Haley's parents had died when she was only a baby, and ever since that day Haley was afraid to step outside. Haley is very quiet, and never smiles. She is often questioned by many people about her unusual color of eyes (purple) but yet she doesn't know herself. There is more to her thats a mystery in the near future.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13}   Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:20 pm

"Impressive, huh?"

Name: Raymond (Raven) Wings
Grade: 9th
Pic: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} Tek4e32eab2bbaff7672995
Bio: Raymond is fairly new to the school. He's fairly normal... except that he's in his rebellious phase that all people go through. He loves black and often gets teased for his love for black.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13}   Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:27 am

Name: Chris Conley
Grade: 11
Level: Junior
Pic:
Bio: Is Mysterious and likes being the bad boy type. Doesn't get into fights.... often. Tries to avoid most problems rather than fix or help them. Hates getting bothered by people who are annoying (very talkative, boring, or teasing). He only hangs around people or likes to be near them if he likes them or thinks they are cool. He doesn't give a damn about school, so expect a bunch of falling C-'s, D's, and F's. That also means teachers.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13}   Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Name: Arashi Nichiyobi
Pic: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} Tek4e8bb4ab344243931013
Bio: Arashi isnew at Meteor Star High School. Last year, in 8th grade, he was always picked on, a nobody, and a punching bag to his peers because of his short stature, scrawny build, and high pitched voice. Because of this, he has contemplated thoughts of suicide, murder, and pretty much all else that is negative. However, he instead expressed his thoughts though art and poetry. A summer later, and Arashi is now 5'9, quite defined muscles, and a gentle deeper voice that usually gets to the ladies. All he hopes for is the best in high school, where he wishes to actually make some friends.
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13}   Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Name: Amaya Hayashi
Pic: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} Tek4e921a28804d77201222
Bio: A shy, and rather smart girl, usually seen without a book in her hands. She's often by herself, nobody wanting to be her friend. Amaya is used to it though; it's been like that since she has started school. She is new to Meteor Star High, recently moving into town. Amaya hopes to make new friends, and not be the lonely nerdy girl again.
Amaya is short for her age. Her height mistakens everybody. People usually think that she's younger than she looks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13}   Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meteor Star High School [APP] {Might be PG-13}
Page 1 of 1