The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meteor Star High School [Official RP]

Go down 
+4
MisaTange
FlorianCory
KrystaSora
VanitasSora
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

Meteor Star High School [Official RP] Empty
PostSubject: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:32 am

Welcome to Meteor Star High School! Sorry it took a while to put up I had some difficulties. Anyway Remember to follow the Rules and time(s) and Just have fun with it. Just incase you forgotten the time here it is again:

CLASS SCHEDULES
[Gates Open 6]

Period 0 [optional]: 6:50 - 7:20
Period 1: 7:40 - 8:35
1st Break: 8:35 - 9:45
Period 2: 9:45 - 10:30
2nd Break: 10:45 - 11:40
Period 3: 11:55 - 12:55
Lunch: 12:55 - 1:50
Period 4: 2:05 - 3:00

Time: 6:30 (gates have been already open)

Jasmine entered the gateswith her slung over bag and went up to get her locator card to find out what her classes were. It seemed she had *Cheerleading for 0 period w/Mrs. Wonderland. That was easy for her since she already knew where everything was. For no reason at all she thought that screaming how she felt was going to get her hopes up in the air like a celebration was happening in her head. So thats what she did. "THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! she said throwing her hands up in the air. She started prancing herself to her next class happily.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VanitasSora
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:06 am

Ashley entered this school scared and yet excited at the same time. She didn't know what people would think about her. She saw something that said "Locaters are located in the office." Luckly she printed out a map at home. While looking at a map she heard a girl yell something about this year being great.

I HOPE this year is great. Ashley thought to herself. She saw a blonde hair girl prance on by. The direction she came from must be the where the office is. She figured and walked there. She stopped and turned the corner there was a large sign that said "LOCATORS HERE!" and took a few steps forward and then stopped. "What if nobody cares here, and its like my brother said before he died." She was thinking deep in thought, clutching her heart while closing her eyes. "I-Im not ready to be here."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KrystaSora
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:00 am

Chris was pissed off after he got dropped off on to the school campus. "I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!", he said walking to the office to get his locator card. He then took his mind and put it towards the bright side of the picture, thinking maybe this year he could finally get a date that lasted for more than a month. Last year, he couldn't even get a date because he always scared everyone away, mostly the dudes. He looked strait ahead and saw a blonde haired chick who obviously looked like a junior, and a red head who most definitively looked like a new freshman. He could tell because of their expressions. He kept his eyes on the blonde chick. He took his eyes off of her and looked towards the sky. He then said,"Well another year at Meteor Star High."
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:50 am

A guy faintly yelled behind Ashley said something about hating school. That messed up her train of thought a bit. She was afraid to look behind and take a glance at this guy. All she could think of was getting that locator card and moving on. She began to move quickly when she put her arm down in relax mode. She thought again and again what her brother had taught her about high school. "All the upperclassmen were all mean and didn't care about freshman." Her brothers voice entered her head. "Could it be true that all people are mean except the freshman, here?" She whispered softly as she grabbed her locator card and looked at it. It seemed she had *Co-ed P.E. for 1st period with Mr. Web.

She has at least an hour and 10 minutes, what was she going to spend it on? She didn't even know herself.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:16 am

After Chris stopped thinking, he walked over to the office and just grabbed the pile of index cards from the office attendant with anger. When he was done, he threw every card but his own on the floor (52 pick up style) and jetted out the door. He looked at his card and it said 1st period, History. "Man, it couldn't of been any other subject but that one!...... oh well, more sleep in time for me.",He said with angry joy. He started to walk away from the office and noticed the blonde haired chick headed to the cheer leading classroom being all happy prancing girl. He ignored her "for now". He then started to walk to his first class. While he was walking, he noticed the school was like a ghost town. "Did i sleep too short or something, because there is usually more people than this!" He looked at his schedule again and noticed that he has at least an hour of time left before the first bell. He then stood still and walked the other way of where his classroom is and went towards the front office. He leaned against the nearest wall he could find and waited until some "entertainment" would come.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Raymond entered the high school expecting great things. However, he was extremely disappointed about the plain appearance of the school and due to the fact that it was like a ghost town. "What the hell's this..." Raymond murmured to himself. He had forgotten to print out a map and decided to go to the office. Problem was, he didn't know where was the office. He was new. Completely new.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:34 pm

When Aydan got to school, she realized that she was lost without a map or anything. There wasn't anyone to ask for directions, either, because the school looked like a ghost town. She decided to walk around the school to see if she could find the office or a nice looking person to ask for directions.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Chris looked to the right of him and saw some new freshmans coming. He was always able to tell the freshmans from the rest. All confused, and walking back and forth. He then stood up from his leaning pose and started to walk the other way. He hated it when freshmans joined in on the school first. He talked to himself saying, "Can't there be some more people other than freshmans." He then reached the lunch tables. "Maybe i can get some quiet from the freshmans here.", he said with a grunt. He went through his backpack, hoping he could find a bite to eat, but all he found was a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich all soggy. He threw it towards the wall across the lunch tables and watched it slide down the wall. He got tired easily from watching that soggy sandwhich slide down that he fell asleap on the lunch table.
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Ashley walked out of the Locator section and just continued to walk and not look at anybody. She walked until she reached some lunch tables and saw someone sleeping. Is this an upper class person? She questioned herself in her head. She didn't want to disturb his slumber but she was thinking if she had any questions to ask this odd character.

She had thought of one regarding to her P.E. class and tried poking at him to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 am

Chris grudged at the poking. He peeked at the person who was poking him and saw it was a freshman. Why was it a freshman, because they wanted to ask for directions, and names, and lets not forget about classes with the teachers. Man did Chris hate school. He sat up from his sleeping pose and spared a few words, "Yeah, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:54 am

Ashley dropped her locator card and backed off a bit and noticed the tone of his voice. It was the same guy who said that he didn't like/cared about school. "Ummm," She said a little scared and opened her map. "Where is the locker rooms? because its not labeled on this map."

She had the map facing upside down and covering up his face trying not to look at him. Then her brothers voice entered her brain again. Stay away from the bad boys. They are bad news.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:14 am

"Well you see, i don't need a map. I have been at this crap hole called a school for two years, and this is my third year.", Chris said. He then shoved the map away and looked the other way. "The PE locker rooms are at room 502.", Chris said with another grunt.
Back to top Go down
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:38 am

Ashley was frightened by this 3rd year character when he shoved the paper away and began to have tears running down her cheeks. She was too frightened just to think and just said thanks and ran away towards the 500 building. When she finally reached the 500 building she stopped to catch her breath and realized she left her locator over next to the 3rd year guy. There was no way she was going back over there.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:53 am

As the girl ran away from Chris, he felt some relief. He just hates freshmans. As he was just about to go to sleep again, he saw a locator card on the floor. That must of been the girl's card. He then said,"Well, that girl is probably never going to come back because i probably scared her away, i can always tell if i scared someone away by the way they run." He then picked up the card, ripped it up into four pieces, threw it away in the nearest trash bin, and went back to sleep with relief.
Back to top Go down
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:17 am

Time: 7:20 (end of 0 Period)

"Alright! I got my P.E. Locker! Yes!!!!" She said with excitement. Then she took out her locater card to see what her next class was. Her excitement lowered alot since her next class was history with Mr. Ham. Some people from last year said he is a strict teacher who doesn't like sleeping people in his class. "Why, do i have to have Mr. Ham???" she said shuffling her feet out of the locker room. when she turned the corne and walked about half way there was a girl who ran past her crying. She didn't care who it was and then stopped to put her locater in her bag.

She began walking again and ended up at the lunch tables. "Aww. . . First period is a bummer!" She said normally. She was totally drained from excitement. As she continued to walk she came to a stop and saw this person sleeping. Grrr. . . why is he sleeping he's making my mood worse. He looks like a junior though. she thought before saying anything. "HEY!!! You know your ruining the morning air here. Why just sleep? Are you a junior?" She said trying to wake him up anyway possible. "Geezzzz, men are sooo over-rated." She said with enthusiasum and sarcasum.
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:16 am

Chris got scared by the voice thinking it was the freshman again and said,"What the Hell! I sleep for just a few minutes and-" His tounge got all twisted in knotts when he saw who woke him. It was that blonde haired junior. He then stared at her with confidence. He got up from his seat and said,"I am sorry, but if you would excuse me, I didn't mean to say anything harsh to you, I thought you were someone else. I just have a few questions to ask you, if you don't mind. My first question is, do you know what time it is, I fell asleap and I don't know how long."
Back to top Go down
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:35 am

Jasmine got staggered by his anger at first and let him finish speaking. Whaen he asked his question she got furious and excited at the same time and slammed her hand onto the table. "What am I? A person who watches time? And who did you think I was at first?" She than sat down bringing her phone out. "Its around 7:25. Now if you don't mind i gotta walk to class early today, since its the first day of school to get to know the teachers." she said putting her phone in her pocket getting ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:50 am

While walking around lost, Aydan finally managed to find the office. She went in to get her locator card and looked at her schedule. I have P.E. first... Now I have to find the locker room.. She decided to walk around again to see if she could find the locker rooms.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:14 pm

After some mindless wandering and a surprise from hearing the bell ring, Raymond rushed to the locator room. He got his locator card.

"Hey, I need my locator card," he said.

Annoyed at his impoliteness, the secretary asked, "Your name?"

"Oh, sorry. Raymond Wings," Raymond replied.

After a while, the secretary gave him his locator card and Raymond rushed outside excitedly.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Arashi casually walked out of his zero period class and to his locker, schedule already in hand. Great............phys ed......... he thought, pe being his worst class last year. Hopefully the working out he did in the summer will do him justice.

((Can someone please explain what a locator card is...?))
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:01 pm

((Probably says what periods you have and the schedule))

Raymond excitedly looked at his locator card, walking towards the lunch tables as he went. He was disappointed to see that his first period class was physical education. Not knowing where the physical education area was, he darted towards what it seemed like an office.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:25 pm

((Hm....weird. xD))

502....okay then..here I go..... So he started making his way to the locker room. Suddenly, he froze in space. C-c-co ed?!? he exclaimed in his head, not having pe with girls since 6th grade. He felt himself blush, and briskly walked again to make the blood go to his feet.
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:43 am

Aydan, really lost now, finally found someone(Arashi). She walked up to him and managed a quiet "do you know where the locker rooms are?"
Back to top Go down
FlorianCory
Getting There
FlorianCory

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:58 am

When Chris got yelled at by the girl, he said,"Well sorry, I didn't mean to get you upset." He finally started to stand up for himself. He felt more relaxed, so then he said,"Hmm....I can ask you the final question later if you are in one of my classes, but I just want to say one thing before I jet on out of here, what's your name "Hot Stuff".
Back to top Go down
VanitasSora
Regular
VanitasSora

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:11 am

"Hot Stuff??? EXCUSE ME? Okay i'm leaving whether you follow me or not im going to the 300 building." She got up and slung over her bag and jetted away from the tables. Why does he think im hot? HE"S A SLACKER! I can totally tell. She thought with a blank face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meteor Star High School [Official RP]   Meteor Star High School [Official RP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meteor Star High School [Official RP]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next