The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverSide City ~~APP~~

Go down 
+4
2Xemnas2
Kanon
Neko_chan
Xaria
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

RiverSide City ~~APP~~ Empty
PostSubject: RiverSide City ~~APP~~   RiverSide City ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:50 am

The original RiverSide belongs to Neko_Chan, not me. Same rules as previous

Its about the gang on summer vacation.

App:

Name:
Any Relationship:
Pic:
Info:

Here is mine.

Name:Jorina "Joey" Rockn
Species:Wolf
Any Relationship:Joey
Pic: RiverSide City ~~APP~~ 2b4f380
Info:Jorina is Joey's girlfriend. She has a son named Aaron Lee.

Last edited by Xaria on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: RiverSide City ~~APP~~   RiverSide City ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Name:Kyuki
Species: fox demon
Any Relationship:
Pic:RiverSide City ~~APP~~ 88b1767
Info: never got loved by her parents, she is very shy and wont make friends unless she knows them well enough.she always keeps a little demon fox with her named hikaru.Kyuki is normally out-going and can be very ticked of, with only 1 word in a sentence. she has taken a liking to Noah ( lu Xings little character, if he joins). only one time, she nearly punched him in the face for burning her tail.

Name:Joey
Species:Vampire
Any Relationship: Joey
Pic:RiverSide City ~~APP~~ 3bcf481
Info:likes to eat cake
he has two twin sisters both of there names are kyuki but one is a fox demon. he is a vampire cause he got bitten by one when he was 5 years old.

Name:Yuki
Female!
Species: Wolf demon
Any Relationship:nope
Pic:
Spoiler:
Wolf:
Spoiler:
Info:she never loved anyone. she isn't exactly a werewolf, but a wolf demon. she lives in an apartment. she hunts for food, because she has no money. She is very shy and likes wandering a lot. she likes beaches. her parents loved her, but they died when a tornado hit their building.

Last edited by Neko_chan on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: RiverSide City ~~APP~~   RiverSide City ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Name: MeiMei "Mei" Yuumi
Species: Reaper
Any Relationship: Nobody yet.
Pic: RiverSide City ~~APP~~ 30de932
Info: A sweet, but quiet girl, not talking to anybody she feels uncomfortable with. She can be fun and loving at times, but she'll get annoyed really easily.
MeiMei is the type who is into books, writing, art, music, and photography. You'll usually see her with a book and her headphones, meaning do not bother her, she's busy. MeiMei is a bit.. odd to others, for her mood changes quickly, but this, this is a mystery to her.

Last edited by Kanon on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: RiverSide City ~~APP~~   RiverSide City ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Oooh it's back, I'll make an app next time I go to the library xD this is gonna be sweet Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
Serenia
Beginner
Serenia

PostSubject: Re: RiverSide City ~~APP~~   RiverSide City ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Name: Serenia All-love
Species: Angel... (I'm new here, is it supposed to be the same people?)
Any Relationship: None yet
Pic: Later, I'm using guest computer
Info: Serenia is adored by many, and shows sympathy to all. (going to write moe later)
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: RiverSide City ~~APP~~   RiverSide City ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Name:Giselle Wish
Species: Dragon
Any Relationship:None yet
Pic: Normal:RiverSide City ~~APP~~ F79e367 Full: RiverSide City ~~APP~~ B7ad810
Info:Later
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: RiverSide City ~~APP~~   RiverSide City ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Lu Xing wrote:
Oooh it's back, I'll make an app next time I go to the library xD this is gonna be sweet Cool

i remember when Noah and kyuki first met. he burned her tail.... :p
btw, does noah like kyuki?
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: RiverSide City ~~APP~~   RiverSide City ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Name: Chieko Cali
Species: Imp
Any Relationship: None
Pic: RiverSide City ~~APP~~ 473b709
Info: Chieko is only part Imp her mother was Human and her father Half Imp. They both died when Chieko was 8 months old. Because of her Imp blood she is very michevious and she has green skin. [more later]
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: RiverSide City ~~APP~~   RiverSide City ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Neko_chan wrote:
Lu Xing wrote:

It was more of a Sam towards freddie relationship xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: RiverSide City ~~APP~~   RiverSide City ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Name: Louis White
Species: Ghost
Any Relationship: Fah! The only thing love does is dis-concentrate others from whats important.
Pic:RiverSide City ~~APP~~ A5bf861
Info: Louis died. He died at a young age, 18. The flash came over him quickly, murdered while hunting. He never got over this. He didn't want to face death, so he turned into a ghost instead. Very clever and mischevious, he'll gamble and play poker with almost anyone. He knows how to hunt, but doesn't do it often due to cause of death. Wont do love, or almost anything really, just gamble, get drunk, and play games.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: RiverSide City ~~APP~~   RiverSide City ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Name: Tarok. Uses the human name of Kagura.
Age: 71,000 in elven years. Appears to be about 18 years old.
Species: Elven.
Any Relationship: Nope. She had ten boyfriends in her life though and they or she broke up with them.
Pic: RiverSide City ~~APP~~ 2wguc21
She wears a red hood with the kimono.
Info: Tarok was born a full-fledged elf, her name meaning 'small one' in elven. At the age of thirteen, Tarok was taught to use magic and how to use the bow and how to fend for herself in case her parents died. Yes, about 71,000 years ago, there was a civil war of sorts amongst the elves. Years passed and other elven men became in love with beautiful Tarok. She broke up with most of them, which makes seven relationships. However, from those relationships, Tarok began to learn about other people and their truenames. Tarok didn't really have any friends, not even from a young age... and many of the elven men gave out their truenames. With their truenames, Tarok could control them... but she was kind and gentle, so she did not. However, centuries passed and Tarok, wise in the elven arts, was sent to a 'research trip' (as the elves called it) to the Earth. Knowing she would not easily make friends, Tarok eventually got into a relationship with a human male, studying their odd behaviors. Tarok broke up with him, and eventually got into a relationship with two other human males. As usual, they broke up later. Tarok still is in Earth today and still observes and studies humans.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: RiverSide City ~~APP~~   RiverSide City ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Name:Aaron Lee Rockn, likes to be called Aaron Lee
Species:Wolf/Vampire cross
Any Relationship:none yet
Pic: Normal/Vampire: RiverSide City ~~APP~~ BadEra129 Wolf: RiverSide City ~~APP~~ Wolfinwinterbackround
Info:Later

Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: RiverSide City ~~APP~~   RiverSide City ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:48 pm

ErEbUs wrote:
Neko_chan wrote:
Lu Xing wrote:

It was more of a Sam towards freddie relationship xD

ah! ok!
Back to top Go down
Neko_chan
♌ arsenicCatnip
Neko_chan

PostSubject: Re: RiverSide City ~~APP~~   RiverSide City ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:50 pm

no one is posten on da rp....
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: RiverSide City ~~APP~~   RiverSide City ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Name: Noah Lawrence
Species: Devil
Any Relationship: no
Pic: RiverSide City ~~APP~~ Tek6820385
Info: Now that Noah has grown older he now possess more power to wreak havoc in the universe. He has grown ten times stronger than in college and usually works with a gang. His strength and strategy is feared around the underworld and hell. But the anger that was growing since middle school is still fueling inside of him. He has a very short temper but once strategy is involved he'll be able to calm himself down, weirdly. He's horrible with the ladies because of that strange fact but Noah could care less about them. One day he wishes to show the world his power and evilness. He has now grown his black devil wings and claws on his feet. All shall fear the name Noah Lawrence Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverSide City ~~APP~~   RiverSide City ~~APP~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RiverSide City ~~APP~~
Page 1 of 1