The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City Of Flames- RP Application

Go down 
+4
MisaTange
Caseroos
Xaria
Shadow Kitten
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

City Of Flames- RP Application Empty
PostSubject: City Of Flames- RP Application   City Of Flames- RP Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:33 pm

And here, stands a majestic utopia. Tall buildings, there seems to be no trash, and yet in the highly tech city there seems to be a refreshing tint. No one seemed to hate anyone. It was the perfect town!
That is, until the fire. 2 years ago, it struck rather suddenly, and it all fell to flames. All the trees, buildings, and quite a few people. No one knew how it happened, thought there was one thing that was known for sure. It was a human made fire. Then, soon after that, the once-loving utopia became a burnt city of thieves and murderers. Pretty much everyone lives in the street or hotels, and though no one gives birth, someone is killed or robbed.
Now you, lets see you. You can be either be a thief or murderer, or someone who just moved. You see, this town is a common place to go to, as some people like the excitement, and also a place where people run away too, as theres not a chance anyone here will care.
I will allow ONE person to be the one who started the fire. First come, first serve.
---
APP:

Name:
Personality:
Biography:
Appearance:

My App:

Name: Lunick Blance
Moved here, or lived here: Lived there all his life.
Personality: Very sneaky, and wont talk to any of the people he's going to rob. Very careless and messy, and has the clever tactic of looking like the crowd, you wont find him anywhere. He's very talkative when not stealing people though, and you would swear he's not a deadly thief if you met him, as he talks about cute things, and even WARNS you about the thieves.

Biography: Lunick was age 10 when the flames ran across town, and his parents, though lived, lost their (Very good) jobs, and eventually got the money from their job stolen. Now, they're caught up in their work, and wont talk to their child, where Lunick began to like stealing. It started as a hobby, as a way to buy things, but nothing serious, only a way to buy things. Then, it grew. He began to steal valuable things, from money valuable, to sentimental valuable, he stole it, and actually made the original owner buy it back, meaning he made money fast, and handing it over to his parents, they didn't seem to care. Soon, he began to also steal the bodys of people, and these he made them buy too. You wouldn't suspect he's a thief, and will make you swear to not tell if you find out, or pay with your life. Though he's very young, hes rather strong and sneaky, but short too, so fits anywhere. Lunick, however, is rather sentimental, and can make him cry easily, as long as it relates to him.
Appearance:City Of Flames- RP Application Tek3fea883

Last edited by Shadow Kitten on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP Application   City Of Flames- RP Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Name:Brittany Jones
Moved Hre, Or Lived Here:Moved Here
Personality:Later
Biography:Later
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP Application   City Of Flames- RP Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Name: Joice Cratiy
Moved here, or lived here: Lived here
Personality: Quiet and doesnt make a sound when moving. Doesnt like wearing thick soled shoes. Doesnt talk to anyone much but occasionally will as long as it wont get her in trouble.
Biography: Joice has lived in the city ever since she was a baby. Her parents died in the massive fire and Joice has salvaged up some of their belongings and put them in a small bag she always carries. There is her mothers gold locket, a picture her family, and the small stuffed bear that Joice had had since she was 2 years old. Joice is very swift and nimble and has to steal to survive. At first she didn't like the idea but now she is a natural.
Appearance: City Of Flames- RP Application Tekff70773
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP Application   City Of Flames- RP Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 am

Name: Zain
Moved here, or lived here: Lived here all her life.
Personality: Once, she was a happy, energetic one, maintaining a little shop that sells vegetables. Now, she is a silent thief, rummaging all she can. She's overall very quiet, but will listen and talk if needed. She has quite the temper though. Don't anger her.
Biography: Zain was born and raised in the utopia. When she was old enough, she worked at her family's vegetable shop. However, the fire that broke out destroyed everything dear to Zain. Her family, little shop around the corner, everything. All she has is a small golden locket that has the picture of little Zain with her parents. Good 20-year-old Zain tried not to steal. She really tried, but after a few days of no food and drink, she realized she must steal in order to survive. Okay, just steal food and drink... she promised herself. But, with the vegetable shop gone, she had to make a bit of money somehow. Zain started to steal valuables and sold them to the local pawn shop. She really, really dislikes stealing things, but it became her talent and how she lived her life. She's trying to change this shabby old town into a utopia again, but she can't do it alone.
Appearance: City Of Flames- RP Application Nv4iza (The black-haired one)
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP Application   City Of Flames- RP Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Name: Cecilia Zaruichi
Moved here, or lived here: Lived here since the day of her birth.
Personality: Silent, and cold-hearted. She talks when she needs to. Cecilia shows no mercy to others, and is careless. Before the city was burned down, she used to be kind and talkative. Ever since the fire, she's changed into a completely new person. She has a temper too, and anger issues, so don't, I repeat, DON'T, annoy her.

Biography: Not exactly "shy," as some people say she is, but Cecilia dislikes having conversations with others. She's not a people-person. Often silent, avoiding eye contact and anybody around her. She usually ignores the people that talk to her. Mostly found lurking in shadows. Cecilia started to kill since she needed goods, but she isn't technically a thief. She really doesn't care who she kills, as long as that person has valuables she can actually use. But, to some people, she looks innocent, which is completely wrong.
Her parents died in the fire 2 years ago, leaving Cecilia alone. She had no family, her brothers and sisters had fled the town when the fire started. It doesn't really bother her that she has no family, she's actually having.. fun, I suppose, with her life.
Usually keeps a hidden knife with her. Sometimes uses a bow and arrow.
Appearance: City Of Flames- RP Application Tek14ea280

Last edited by Kanon on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP Application   City Of Flames- RP Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:33 pm

We need a bit more people who just move here. :c
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP Application   City Of Flames- RP Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Name: "Anderson" (is only an alias)
Moved here, or lived here: Lived, then left, then moved back
Personality: Quiet, almost too quiet, unsociable, keeps to self.
Biography: Anderson supposedly moved to the city a few weeks after the fire. Almost no one knows who he is, let alone anything about him. Behind the quiet life he has, however, he holds a dark secret: He was the one that started the fire. He was 18 at the time, and his parents were slowly dying from a past epidemic disease. As much as he was abused by them as a child, he still deeply loved them and cared for them. However, he hated the city because he thought it was the reason for his parents' sickness. Thus, this lead him to burning down the whole city, so that his parents wound not need to suffer anymore, and that his hated hometown was depleted. After setting the city aflame, he ran away to a small village very far from it. Now he's come back, for a reason unknown. Maybe to try to set the place on fire again?
Appearance: City Of Flames- RP Application Teka292311
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP Application   City Of Flames- RP Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Name: Reiko
Moved here, or lived here: Lived here but sometimes disappears
Personality: Reiko is very quiet and shy. She is very sneaky and has never been caught stealing. She refuses to try to become friends with anyone.
Biography: Reiko was never really close to anyone, including her parents, so when the fire two years ago killed her parents she had no one. She found an abandoned house and lives there. As a child, she was mistreated by everyone, including her parents. Because of that, she does not speak often and started to steal things at a young age. She usually lives in the city but can sometimes disappear for a few days, not that anyone notices.
Appearance: City Of Flames- RP Application Tek533e975
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP Application   City Of Flames- RP Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Name: Marianne Anderson
Moved here, or lived here: Moved here
Personality: Very happy and optimistic, yet has a tendency to latch on to people. Can be a little shy at first, but later becomes friendly, too friendly. Not willing to share anything about her past.
Biography: Marianne comes from a moderately rich suburban neighbourhood, and she liked to draw as a kid. However, news of the fire reached her city, and in fear that the same thing might happen to them, everyone packed up and left. Only Marianne and her parents remained in the ghost town, and one morning Marianne could not find her predecessors. That is when she ran away.
Appearance: City Of Flames- RP Application Aeris
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP Application   City Of Flames- RP Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Name: Rowan
Moved here, or lived here: Recently moved here in a shabby hotel. Lives alone.
Personality: Rowan is tough. Brave. Might be a little on the stupid side, but overall pretty intelligent. Rowan has a short fuse, and he (yes, he) usually fights unless you surely, SURELY are a worthy friend to you. Rowan would immediately fight on impulse if you seem to be a strong opponent. To Rowan, at least.
Biography: Rowan was born and raised on a small but rough village. His parents knew how to fight, so he was sort of a born fighter. That, and countless beatings resulted in Rowan learning to defend himself. Fifteen years old, Rowan asked his parents for permission to travel. By some luck or something like that, his parents allowed him to go, but with a price. Rowan had to go with his parents. He complained a few, but he was overjoyed. He saw many places, learning and mastering a few martial arts in the journeys. Sixteen, he overheard some people talking about 'a fire burning down a utopia into a shabby village.' At the sound of the news, Rowan was horrified. Then, illness overtook his parents after. Rowan adventured alone in sadness, eventually entering the burnt utopia that 'those people' spoke of.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Last edited by MisaTange on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Huge image is huge.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Of Flames- RP Application   City Of Flames- RP Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City Of Flames- RP Application
Page 1 of 1