The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications

Go down 
+3
Faithyy~
Kanon
MisaTange
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications   Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:15 pm

In the small city in Kentucky, a zombie apocalypse happens. No-one really knows what happened, and that's the fun of it. However, zombies, more zombies, and maybe the military (because they'll assume you're a zombie) block the way of your ultimate goal... whatever it is.

RP

~Template~
Username:
Character Name:
Personalty:
Description: (picture or text, or preferably both)

Example/My Character:
Username: MisaTange
Character Name: Shiro
Personalty: Have patience with this girl, because it takes time to get used to Shiro. She's quiet but outgoing. Silent but nice. She's nicknamed the 'emo kid,' no, not for nothing.
Description: http://tinypic.com/r/29vc7sw/7 (Linked because of possible pagestretch)

Characters:
Alive:
Shiro/MisaTange/Student
Yuki/Kanon/Student
Riley/DaughterofAthena/Student
Jenna/Songbreeze/Student
Mark/Darkenor/Ice cream seller
Rei/Nia-Chan/Student
Ruki/Shadow Kitten/Student

Dead:

Last edited by MisaTange on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:00 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications   Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:19 am

Username: Kanon
Character Name: Yuki
Personality: A very kind guy. He's smart, and is rarely mean. Yuki is kind to anybody, and when someone makes him mad, he doesn't show it. He only says calm words, and walks away. Yuki is very wise, and calm. Yuki loves the nature, and hates people who bother him. Usually quiet, and always has a book in hand.
Description: Long brown hair [not that long], glasses, always dressed nicely, not messily, like ripped t-shirts or dirty ones. Always wears skinny jeans depending on the weather.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Faithyy~
Administrator
Administrator
Faithyy~

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications   Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:38 am

Username: DaughterofAthena
Character Name: Riley
Personalty: Riley is a nice and outgoing girl. She can be a tomboy at times, and may have a bit of a wild side. Riley also has a bad temper, so don't mess with her.
Description: Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications Bdp74n
Occupation: Student, but she has a babysitting job when she's done with school

Last edited by DaughterofAthena on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications   Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:47 am

Username: Songbreeze
Character Name: Jenna
Personalty: She's not the most intelligent person out there, she has her blonde moments. She hardly ever gets angry, she's friendly, not shy, too dumb to be dishonest, and overall if you just need a friend, she'll be there.
Description: Blonde hair, blue eyes, wear's pink, or light blue, or yellow every day.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications   Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Username: FireKron
Character Name: Mark Lacario
Personality: He's pretty clever, smart, get's good grades in school, but he likes to good off and hang out with his friends and go to parties and stuff. If he was ever the teacher's pet, he'd skip town.
Description: Long but short brown hair almost over his eyes, with brown eyes and medium sized. Like's to wear black red clothes, not too emo, and so he doesn't get made fun of, he tries to look as stylish as possible.
Occupation: His dad forced him to get a job after school, but he wanted to hang out with friends, but his dad didn't want to hear it. He works at the Ice Cream Palace after school everyday and he invited his friends to work with him.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications   Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Username: Nia-Chan
Character Name: Rei
Personalty: Rei is a very kind girl who can get along with almost everyone. She doesn't get mad very often but can be blinded by her anger. She likes to listen to music a lot.
Description: http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_glasses_4.jpg
Occupation: Student, sometimes does odd jobs (mowing lawns, washing cars, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications   Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:53 pm

Username: Shadow Kitten
Character Name: Ruki Tanaka
Personalty: A know it all from Japan, shes really quite odd. Enjoys to say random facts to everyone, but usually just does it to get attention. A very kind person when you get to know her, but generally will try to stick in your way, since shes unbelievably smart, and likes to show it off.
Description: Thick, half-rimmed glasses that are a teal color, with dark black eyes. Her hair is also black, shoulder length, and VERY straight. Uses a brown newspaper boy cap, and a messenger bag to go. Usually uses a shirt that has short sleeves, and is white, with teal edgings around it. Uses a brown skirt, and striped teals stockings, with buckle-down shoes. Uses half-leather gloves, and has tan/white skin.
Occupation: Student, tutors her classmates though, its no real job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications   Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalypse (PG-13) ~Applications
Page 1 of 1