The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Year: Zombie PG-13 [RP APP]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

Year: Zombie PG-13 [RP APP] Empty
PostSubject: Year: Zombie PG-13 [RP APP]   Year: Zombie PG-13 [RP APP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:48 pm

A nuclear war has left the earth in ruins and had major effects on it's life forms. The Zombie Apocalypse is here and you are one of the few survivors left. Fight your way through hordes of the UN-dead and your fellow survivors. Will you help the existence of the human race or will you be a loner and survive the barren world as you know it.

APP:

Name:
Vehicle(if any):
Pic:
Bio:

EX:

Name: Lorem Joanes
Preferred weapon: Dual pistols
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Pic:
Spoiler:
Bio: Lorem was on vacation when it happened. Her friend told her about someone biting and the next day she became one of them. Lorem is quick to act and has taken Karate for 10 years, she also has a lot of experience with guns since her dad is, or was in the military. The first gun she found was from a dead poilice officer two hours after her neighbor hood was done for. Lorem could easily use it and was a good aim. She got her second when she saw her dad get killed. He was betrayed by his own brother; her dad would not give up his gun. Lorem quickly killed her uncle and took her dad's pistol. She has been wondering since then.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Year: Zombie PG-13 [RP APP]   Year: Zombie PG-13 [RP APP] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Name: Cam O'Rourke
Preferred weapon: Sword
Vehicle: Bike
Pic: Year: Zombie PG-13 [RP APP] ZZZzddd (sorry dont know how to do the spoiler thing... orz)
Bio: Cam has lived in the same town her whole life. She is the last living member of her family. Her family had a sword passed down through generations and when she saw all of the zombies the only thing she had to protect herself was the sword. She almost always wears black or other dark colors but isn't goth or emo. She would be willing to fight alongside any other person she meets.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Year: Zombie PG-13 [RP APP]   Year: Zombie PG-13 [RP APP] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Name: Carl Adams (Doesn't tell anyone his name, though.). Wont tell you his name, instead, will tell you his name is John Armstrong, leaving you without any suspicions that it isn't his real name.
Preferred weapon: Baseball bat
Vehicle: Usually walks (Or runs.), has a scooter, though.
Pic: (Can I just describe?) Platinum blonde hair reaching to the bottom of his ear, very messy with large bangs. His skin is a bit tanned but you can tell it used to be very pale. Usually uses an incredibly messy baseball uniform, except any symbols that shows what team it was for were ripped out. Brown eyes, very short for his age. Has a lot of freckles and isn't very strong or buff looking. small hands and legs.
Bio: Since the day he was allowed to join, Carl had joined the baseball club at his school. Problem was, Carl was never very good at baseball. The star of his team was a boy named John Armstrong. Carl was always jealous of him, but really didn't let it go to him, and tried harder and harder, but he was never as good as John, or a bunch of other players, really. When he woke up to find his brother try to bite him, looking soulless, he picked us his bat and started to smack him, no second thoughts about it, realizing immediately what was going on. He then cut his hand, afraid that his brother did really bite him.
Most people started to freak out, and just when he was ready to go to the field he realized it was canceled. Carl met John on a street the very same day, he was obviously afraid. The less skilled baseball player just hit John in the head, knocked him out flat, and kept going. Eventually, he realized that he didn't want to kill zombies, but he didn't want to become one, either. He isn't on anyones side.
He just killed others for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Year: Zombie PG-13 [RP APP]   Year: Zombie PG-13 [RP APP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Year: Zombie PG-13 [RP APP]
Page 1 of 1