The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP Empty
PostSubject: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:23 pm

We begin. Remember, roleplay seriously, but your characters a mary-sue.
fufufu...
----------------
"I... WHY AM I HERE I HATE THIS PLACE I WANT TO GO HOME SERIOUSLY I HATE FIGHTING!" Alexandria cried and cried.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:23 pm

"I shall turn people to birds" said Yueanastasiajasmineazulakataraazukomaiwhatever said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:23 pm

SugarVanillaRainbow appeared near another girl.
"Hmph."
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Sappira boredly played with one of her volts, the blue one.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:26 pm

"Who... Who are you? And why are you here? I HATE FIGHTING!"
"But the desu cookies.."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Yueanastasiajasmineazulakataraazukomaiwhatever then said "I'm the Peacock Godess"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Sappira stared at the little crying girl and approached her. "What's wrong?" Sappira said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:28 pm

"Oh.. My mom who is a flower and my dad who is a cloud.. They're both going to die. And the power of the desu cookies is my only hope, BUT I HATE FIGHTING!"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:29 pm

"You have to if you wanna save your parents! Here, I'll help you!" Sappira said.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:29 pm

"I want more powers from the desu cookie" said Yueanastasiajasmineazulakataraazukomaiwhatever.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:30 pm

"I am SugarVanillaRainbow. The 200th barbie. But you can call me Sugar."

[lolol]
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:31 pm

"Oh.. Your right.. Thank you im better now!"
"And I am powerful.. Enough.."
"Whens the dueling going to begin?"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:32 pm

"No problem, no problem! Unfortunately, I don't know," Sappira said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:34 pm

The voice of a announcer appeared over the screen.
"Omg girls! The dueling begins in like 2 minutes! Your gonna be fighting each other btw!!!"

"Its gonna be like, Yueanastasiajasmineazulakataraazukomaiwhatever VS SugarVannilaRainbow!"

"AND OMG! Its gonna be Alexandria VS Sappira!"

"OMG HAVE FUN!"
And the voice dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:34 pm

"WHAT?! I don't want to fightttt!" Sugar complained.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:35 pm

"But.. We must.. For the desu cookies.."
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:36 pm

"OMG DESU COOKIES?! I'm in." Sugar said, immediately.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:42 pm

"OMG ITS STARTING IN 30 SECOUNDS!"
"29..."
And this went on until the announcer reached..
"0!!!!!"
"GET WITH YOUR FIGHTING PARTNERRRR!"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:19 pm

"Oh my gosh, I'm excited!" Sappira said. She went with Alexandria.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:20 pm

"But.. Im going to be fighting you.."
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:22 pm

"Ah, really?" Sappira said. "You'll have to fight me to get to the desu cookies!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:22 pm

"AND ILL WIN!"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:26 pm

"No, no, I'll win! Whoever wins gets it!" Sappira said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:04 pm

SugarVanillaRainbow stood across from Yue what's her name.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Getting There
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:04 pm

SaphiraRainbowMagicalGirlLyrical Smileed and watched the fight ( since i don't have a fighing partner >:DD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP   Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic battlefield in the center of the desu cookies-RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next