The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)

Go down 
+2
Kanon
awkwardlyAwesome
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     Empty
PostSubject: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:17 pm

So it begins....Rules and App here.
-----------------------

Arashi was walking around the campus, wondering what this day would bring him. "Ah....I love this place.." he said, sighing, "Oh yeah, my paper said something about me dorming with a Freshman..weird.."
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Ichiru wandered the college, confused in where he was. "I got it. I'm lost." He said to himself. Ichiru then bumped into the person after this post. [xD]
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Shikaru was also walking around campus... randomly. He was nervous for the new day, but was confident that it'll be a great day.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Aoki looked at his paper that told him where his dorm was. He looked around and started to head towards the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Ichiru tightly clenched his paper in his hands. He saw the dorms from where he was at, and began walking towards it. Ichiru entered the buildings, and read the paper he was holding onto.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Shikaru, still wandering around the college looking quite bored, started to study his notes in his head. He had studied it countless amounts of times, so he pretty much memorized the notes. But, there's no harm memorizing it again and again.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:27 pm

"Well, might as well go into my dorm..." he said, walking over to his dorm. He saw a freshman, going the same way as him. He's never seen this boy before and thought, 'Could this be the guy I'm rooming with?'
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Ichiru finally made it to his dorm. He stared at the door for a bit, and slowly opened the door. Ichiru stepped in, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Shikaru eventually stopped, realizing that he had studied a little too much. He opened his backpack and clenched the paper on his hands. It had his dorm room and dormmate's name on it and he was excited to meet him. Shikaru went to his dorm room.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Aoki looked at the doors and finally found his dorm. He got his key out and unlocked the door.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Shikaru eventually found his dorm. He took a deep breath, a bit worried that his dormmate might be mean or something. Then, he finally opened the door and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Ichiru set his backpack near a bed, deciding to choose a bed after he meets his roommate. He sat on one of the beds, and zipped open his backpack. Ichiru placed his violin case near his backpack, and put his paper away.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:33 pm

'It is!' he thought to himself again, and went over to the room, his bags already there. "Hey there," Arashi said, trying to engage in conversation with his new roommate.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Ichiru heard the door creak open, and stood up. He saw his roommate standing at the door. "H-hello there..." he stuttered.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:36 pm

"H-hi." said Aoki nervously. "Is this your dorm too?"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:37 pm

"Hi there!" Shikaru said joyfully. "No need to be scared of me." He smiled his big smile.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:38 pm

"Yeah..." he said, "I'm Arashi, your roommate. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Ichiru smiled back. He took out his paper again, and read his name. "So, your name's Shikaru?"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Shikaru nodded in reply, happy that his roommate was kind. "And you are?" Shikaru asked.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:44 pm

"My name is Aoki Etsuo. Nice to meet you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:44 pm

"Ichiru. Ichiru Usogi. Nice to meet you!" He said, filled with joy. Ichiru put his paper away, and zipped the zipper closed.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:45 pm

"Nice to meet ya too!" he said, "Oh! By the way, are you taking the left bed or the right?"
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:46 pm

"Um. I don't know. Is there a bed that you wanted?" Aoki asked.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:47 pm

"And you, too!" Shikaru replied in joy. He looked at one of the beds are realized that Ichiru has already prepared. Shikaru put his backpack on top of the remaining bed and realized that the bed was a tad messy. He didn't fix it though.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:47 pm

"Nah, either or is okay," he said with a smile, "You pick."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)    Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)	     I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College (YAOI PG-13)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next