The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13)

Go down 
+2
xReiReix
awkwardlyAwesome
6 posters
AuthorMessage
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13)   Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:51 am

Hello, and welcome to Kenkyode Shojikina! Here, our motto is "Modesty and honesty will get you to success!" As you might have heard from others, this is an all boys school. You might have already heard this, but most boys that come to this school end up becoming gay. Don't let that scare you though. Our school has some of the greatest chances for education.
==================================================
All Forum and Roleplaying Rules follow for this roleplay. Also, here are some rules mainly pertaining to this roleplay.

1. If you are under the age of 13, or uncomfortable of the thought of same gender relationships, please reconsider joining this roleplay. The themes shown in this roleplay might make you feel uneasy. You may still join if you wish.

2. Please be literate in this roleplay. Use correct grammar and spelling at all times. I also want to see quite descriptive About's on your character, maybe 3 sentences long at the least? That would be really appreciated.

3. At times, there might be an instance where one might Instant Message someone through a phone or computer. If this is to happen, use chatplay format ONLY for the text message. Also, be sure that the other person can understand your text speak.
(ex. Boy forgot if he had an exam coming up in a class, so he texts his friend:
Boy: heyy do we hav a xam in chem 2day)

4. Please only create one character. It's hard enough to keep track of one character and playing as him with great literacy. Also, it's to keep confusion out of the question.

5. Please use the tektek avatar generator for your picture. It is honestly not that hard as long as you search for the right clothing or items.

6. No sex on this rp. Period. If your character and another character fall deeply in love, and you and the other character's owner agree to allow it, do not actually do "it" in the roleplay. Just say something like:

Person1: Boy asks Guy about something personal.
Person2: Guy says yes, and walks into Boy's room.
Person1: Boy follows after and locks the door.

Just make it similar to that, so it's not as direct. Either do this or don't do it at all!

Here's the app!

Name:
Age: (Do remember that this is a College! NEW College age people only! (aka They just got out of High School) Please no people older than 25 or under 18. We wanna keep it in the age limit.)
Class: (Must correspond w/ your age.)
Major and Minor: (What your character wants as a career and a degree to back it up.)
Seme or Uke? (Seme = dominant one in a relationship, "on top". Uke = dependent on Seme, "on the bottom".)
Partner: (You can fill this out later. This is for when your character gets in a relationship with another character.)
Picture: ( http://tektek.org/dream/dream_free.php? Seme = male body. looks more masculine. Uke = female/male body. if female body, make it boyish and more masculine. if male body, make it look a little feminine.)
About:

Here's mine!

Name: Arashi Takahashi
Class: Sophomore
Major and Minor: Music and Medicine
Seme or Uke? Seme
Partner:
Picture:Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13) Bgqxhu
About: Koji is what someone might call a music geek. You will almost always catch him with either a guitar in his hands, his iPod in his ears, or writing a song in his notebook. At first, he wanted to be a doctor, but as he got older, he understood that he was better off a musician, so he took Medicine as his minor and Music as his major. After his first year at the college, Koji grew to become bisexual. However, what really "turns him on" are slightly younger boys who are really cute in their actions or appearance.

Last edited by Rattie on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:20 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13)   Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Name: Aoki Etsuo
Class: Freshman
Major and Minor: Biology and Art
Seme or Uke? Uke
Partner:
Picture: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13) 88b9790
About: Aoki is a very quiet boy. He doesn't know that he is bisexual yet. He either wants to be a biologist or an artist. He likes to paint and draw in his free time.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13)   Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Name: Shikaru Kyota
Class: Junior
Major and Minor: Nursing & Animal Training
Seme or Uke? Seme.
Partner:
Picture: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13) 5565874
About: Crushed by a compound fracture on his radius AND ulna at the age of fifteen, (and I think his humerus dislocated a little) he's just your regular boy. He plans on becoming a registered nurse and later becoming an animal trainer. As his goals say, he's very idealistic and loud... and odd. He's just curious about what's it's like being bisexual or homosexual but he may become one.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13)   Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Name: Ichiru Usogi
Class: Sophmore
Major and Minor: Music
Seme or Uke? Seme
Partner:
Picture: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13) Ddc8619
About: Ichiru is the type of guy who loves classical music. He plays the violin, and he has been playing ever since he was little. His favorite classical songs are; Russian Sailor's Dance and Pas De Deux. [Yes, they're real songs, and they really are my fave songs.] Ichiru is quiet and calm, but sometimes he can be very hyper. He gets mad when people make fun of him, or if they bother his closest friends. He sometimes has anger issues, wen he's really mad. Ichiru doesn't know if he's bisexual, yet. [I'll add more later, lol.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Jian
Getting There
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13)   Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:34 pm

Name: Hikaru
Class: Freshmen
Major and Minor: Art and music
Seme or Uke? Seme
Partner:
Picture: later
About: Very Crazy and loud, Hes not that easy to catch him, ( ill add some more later )

Last edited by Jian on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13)   Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Name: Min Ki Seok
Class: Freshman
Major and Minor: Pilot, Music.
Seme or Uke?: Uke
Partner:
Picture: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13) B51a277
About: A young Korean boy, who absolutely hates Japan, and anything to do with it. Was forced to go here by his parents though, and doesn't like it. From a long line of musicians, he was going to do it too, but changed his mind to soar the skies. Knows hes bisexual, wants to end it as soon as he can, and gets in extreme denial whenever someone mentions it. Generally very cute, and quite clumsy, gets very adventurous when in the skies, and often seems to forget all his troubles. Usually shy, a bystander, quiet, clumsy, and cute.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13)   Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenkyode Shojikina All Boys College App. (YAOI PG-13)
Page 1 of 1