The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Poptropica Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Poptropica Roleplay. On this RPG, we Poptropicans, will go on quests all over and off of Poptropica. Maybe we can go to a slappy island, like Green Day Island, or we can go to an island on the Poptropica map,like Astro Knights Island. We don't just travel, we might stop at the Soda Pop shop to grab a cream soda or go to a Main Street hangout, to play some games and grab some friends. The question is: Are you ready for the challenge?

Stats for My Character:
Name: Serious Bubbles
Weapon: Swinging Belt, Knight Sword
Favorite Island: Mythology Island

This is where I'll put what current and recent quest we're/were on.

Current Quest: Early Poptropica Island

Recent Quest:

Bubbles wobbled around Early Poptropica Main Street, and then he had an amazing idea. He decided to use the Snowflake Gum and the bubbles would cover town. Then everyone would think it's winter in Poptropica.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:16 pm

The men she had aquanticed so long ago smiled at her, and Sneaky smiled back.
"Boy.. You changed alot Moon..."
Sneaky nodded, and kept flying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Bubbles flyed miles and miles, and reached a cloudy platform. Landing on it, he looked around. He dashed up ahead and saw a huge giant.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Sneaky then flew, until she saw Bubbles.
"Man... I remember him.. Looks like hes back."
"Anyways, ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:33 pm

''Yeah. He doesn't look too nice either..'' Bubbles said. Then, in shock, the big giant screamed at us.

''WHO'S TO DARE WALK UP TO ME IN SUCH BRAVERY?!!!''

''Uh-uh s-sir, we're trying to find out the crime of the crook with the bombs in Early Poptropca Island...'' Bubbles said to the giant.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:35 pm

"You bet we are. And if you wont tell us, we'll force you to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:43 pm

''Hmm.. I have heard about the blubberish news... Tell ya what, you find my golden egg, I'll tell you the truth.....'' said the giant.

''Where do we find a golden egg?'' Bubbles confusingly asked.

''Well, I was about to polish my egg until I dropped it in a sewer.... I just hope it isn't cracked..''

''We'll get it back, anything for the truth.'' Bubbles responded.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Lightning roamed the streets, then stopped for a rest. She sighed, and tapped her foot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Sneaky scoffed, and stared at Bubbles.
"Why didn't we fight him?" And began flying down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:52 pm

''I'm a gentle charm. If getting his egg is what it takes for the truth, so be it.''

SEWER:

Bubbles and Sneaky looked around the sewer, and eventually, in a tunnel, they found the golden egg, uncracked.

They found the exit out of the tunnel, and they worked there way up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Sneaky went across, as the balloon was next to her.
She then hurried over to the giant.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Lazy owl teleported to the sewer and saw a gold egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Bubbles rushed over to the giant, and wheezed.

''We have the egg..'' Bubbles said, handing the giant the egg.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:08 pm

She gave the egg to him, and smirked.
"Now tell us who did the bombings. Or else.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:12 pm

''My mind tells me...
''According to my extincts...''
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Lazy Owl teleported to the giant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:00 pm

''Sneaky Moon is the responcible person for the bomb damages.''

Bubbles stared for a whole minute, then said ''say what?''
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:19 pm

I stared at the giant. "Liars are not appreciated here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:29 pm

''I am a fortuneist, I do not lie.'' The giant said.

Bubbles turned to Sneaky with his head down, with fists shaking.

''Sneaky... you lied..... I'm sorry, bu.. as a citizen of Poptropica... I have to take you out.''

Bubbles ran with his swinging belt and knight sword at Sneaky, and he sticked out his sword in slow motion when he reached Sneaky, and everything paused...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:38 pm

"Your kidding me. I am NOT the one who did the bombing."
I stared at the giant.
"I have worked with you for years, and your just trusting this giant?"
(No controlling other charry's! I never said Sneaky was evil! D:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:08 pm

(Wait you aren't evil? BUT THE SMILE.)

Bubbles stopped, and klobbered the giant with the knight sword.

''Heh! I tricked you! Get ready for the beating of your life!!''

''WAIT, NOOOOOO!! I DESTROY YOU!!!!''
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:19 pm

(EVIL SMILES DO NOT MEAN YOU ARE EVIL.)

Sneaky began to crawl upon the giant, only to begin shooting flames from her wand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:38 am

The giant jumped up into the air, and landed on the ground with the ground shaking. Bubbles held onto a floating cloud and struggled to move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Poptropica Roleplay   The Poptropica Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Poptropica Roleplay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2