The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What has happened?

Go down 
+5
Cyberkyd
Xaria
awkwardlyAwesome
Kanon
Shadow Kitten
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: What has happened?   What has happened? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:59 pm

The roleplays here. Dead.
Dead.
Dead.
All the places where I rp are dead. Not this one too!
Before, we used to get about a million pages on our rp's.
Now, only about 7.
Why?

Now, I know I'm not the oldest user, but I adore rping. I adore it. ADORE IT.
I adore the way you get to express yourself with someone who's not you. A cold blooded villain or a shy kitten, a mysterious flute player or a sly spy! That's what I love about roleplaying. You get to be who you want, without anyone caring or making fun. Because you get to be someone different, to meet others, to interact differently with them than how you do casually!
Why are all the roleplays dying?
They used to be so active! I would log on day by day to post as a angsty fairy, a small thief, a korean boy, an Ocarina player!
All that upon the grasps of my fingers, who seem to be slipping away.
I'm going to go make a roleplay. Hope you join. Hope it gets active.

We really need more roleplays, they're dying so rapidly, I don't want the best part of the forum to be gone!
Yes, I'm a new user. I don't CARE! When I arrived, it was 50 pages rp's with more than 3 people. So many of you don't even bother to join them anymore!
;c THERPZ. The Roleplay Zone.
The Zone to me right now, it's losing its roleplaying aspect.
I miss it. I don't know if any of you guys do, but I do.
I miss being able to be someone different, to fly like a bird, to defeat monsters with a large scythe.
So, may we make it more active, please?
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:20 pm

I agree. 100%.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:41 pm

I understand that you are disappointed in how Therpz is going right now, but perhaps it's because some of us are just really busy! Some people on here have finals to prepare for, and others for other various reasons. Some cannot get on every two or so days for one reason or another. And, hopefully this isn't the case but, some people might not be as interested in roleplaying as they once were..

But don't worry, I'm sure we'll all get back into the roleplaying spirit once we're all on summer vacation, because remember that some of us still aren't.

While you're waiting for a big group roleplay, why don't you do a private one through PM or perhaps the Private Roleplays section? That way you can look forward to something when you get on.
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Rattie wrote:
I understand that you are disappointed in how Therpz is going right now, but perhaps it's because some of us are just really busy! Some people on here have finals to prepare for, and others for other various reasons. Some cannot get on every two or so days for one reason or another. And, hopefully this isn't the case but, some people might not be as interested in roleplaying as they once were..

But don't worry, I'm sure we'll all get back into the roleplaying spirit once we're all on summer vacation, because remember that some of us still aren't.

While you're waiting for a big group roleplay, why don't you do a private one through PM or perhaps the Private Roleplays section? That way you can look forward to something when you get on.

Actually, Its been pretty darn inactive since about late March. ouo"
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 am

Shadow Kitten wrote:
Rattie wrote:

Actually, Its been pretty darn inactive since about late March. ouo"
^Dito kitten.
Back to top Go down
Cyberkyd
Evangelion Pilot
Cyberkyd

Location : In NERV's headquarters, waiting for the Second Impact.

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:47 am

I completely agree. I've been forced to open a private RP'ing forum with a few of my friends and me because on like four different RP sites NOBODY POSTS. I was hoping this wouldn't be the case here, but sadly it is :- (

I'll start a private RP with you, Shadow Kitten. I can guarantee that I will be active!
Back to top Go down
http://www.alteriaonline.forumotion.com
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Cyberkyd wrote:
I completely agree. I've been forced to open a private RP'ing forum with a few of my friends and me because on like four different RP sites NOBODY POSTS. I was hoping this wouldn't be the case here, but sadly it is :- (

I'll start a private RP with you, Shadow Kitten. I can guarantee that I will be active!
Sure! 8D
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Shadow Kitten wrote:
Cyberkyd wrote:

Sure! 8D
CAN I JOIN?
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:35 pm

its the time period, every year around may/june. Its inactive in about almost all sites. Because everyones gearing up for the end of the year. But probably by the end of june everything will be back to normal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Okay, first off, TALK TO PEOPLE PERSONALLY THROUGH EITHER PM OR CHATBOX. And second, that's actually true! And by end of the year, you mean end of the SCHOOL year right?
Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Known by Name
Hawkfriend

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:22 am

It's too bad this place is inactive right now. But like has been said, it is understandable.
Since I am new here, I think I will wait until I spot an active RP and dive in.
Back to top Go down
Danny
Regular
Danny

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:36 pm

I think a big reason why they are inactive, is because there's no interest to any of the RP's already created =P
Personally, I've been looking for some sort of horror RP with blood/action, or a fictional RP. Maybe the RP's created already just dont suit many people and dont incite many people to join.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:25 am

Mm... I think the reason why we've all been inactive is that we're all way too busy with schoolwork.

You know, tell you what. After finals week, (will end as quickly as it started, trust me!) I'll create a RP in the Original RPs section. Right now, I should be more worried about my grades, especially in math.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Known by Name
Hawkfriend

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:56 am

I was going to create one as well, should I wait until yours has been going for a bit to start mine?
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:07 am

Just start them at the same time, and we'll see from there. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What has happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has happened?   What has happened? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What has happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: THINGS OF IMPORTANCE :: Roleplay Zone Feedback-
Jump to: