The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Bite Me RP~

Go down 
+4
Kaiityy Anee
Xaria
MisaTange
Caseroos
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yaya leaned back in the tree. She peered out of one eye at the couples walking by. It was almost sunset and Yaya really wanted to get out of the trees. She licked her lips as a really plump guy walked by. Just a little while longer Yaya, than you can eat.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com

AuthorMessage
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:17 pm

"Fine," Kara grunted. "I'm Kara."
Back to top Go down
Serenia
Beginner
Serenia

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:39 pm

I took a step inside the mall and entered Barnes and Nobles. I took a glance at Homers' books. I walked towards it and looked at the Illiad.
Sing, goddess, the anger of Peleus’ son Achilleus
and its devastation, which put pains thousandfold upon the Achaians,
hurled in their multitudes to the house of Hades strong souls
of heroes, but gave their bodies to be the delicate feasting
of dogs, of all birds, and the will of Zeus was accomplished
since that time when first there stood in division of conflict
Atreus’ son the lord of men and brilliant Achilleus. . . .

I read, skimming the pages and ran my fingers through it. I closed it slightly and held it tightly. I might as well purchase The Odyssey then... I thought and grabbed it as well. I took it up to the cashier.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Luna then bought the dress and went to Barnes and Noble and went to the Teen Drama section.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:09 pm

[I'm lost. xD]
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Serenia
Beginner
Serenia

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:15 pm

I took the books and looke around the teen section as well. I can read these other books on my free time as well... she thought and put her hand softly on the cover of Twilight. "It's a very simple cover, but it shows the representation Bella and Edward's forbidden love..." Serenia said fondly.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Seiren sat down on the bench, kicking at her legs.
She listened to the sound her jeans made when she rubbed them together.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Yaya nodded. "So what were you two fighting about anyways?" She asked. She smelled a faint sent of blood in the air. Her eyes went black. She shook it off and they returned back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:00 am

Genevieve sat down beside her "pet", Jason, and gently kissed him. He dropped his book and she smiled. "I'm a little hungry," he said softly and she nodded. "My sentiments exactly." She made a small slice on her neck with her nail as she did the same to him. He leaned over and started to drink. Her head tilted back, her eyes fluttering shut. That feeling excited her, gave her a slight part of her humanity.

After a moment, he pulled away and connected his lips with hers. She softly kissed him back before trailing the kisses to his neck. She cupped the back of his head as she let her fangs pierce his skin. She heard his shocked gasp then the moan that reminded her that she wasn't a monster. A moment later, she licked his bite mark and watched as it healed.

He seemed to look at her with awe. "I want to do that," he said as if he was a little boy at a circus. This made her smile, a genuine smile. "If I make you one of me, you'd be able to do that." She ran her finger down his cheek lightly. "Then make me like you." She shook her head, "I refuse to do so. You have a life ahead of you. If I do that, it'll be a curse." Her smile faded and her eyes saddened.

"It hurts...doesn't it? You're always in pain?" he asked. Jason was now playing with her hair a little. She nodded, "It does hurt. I am always in pain, and that's why you can't be like me. I don't want that life for you Jason." He smiled his goofy grin, "Because you love me like I love you." This made Genevieve smile. "Yes, because I love you like you love me."
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:13 am

"Probably something useless." Seiren said, tapping her fingers on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Serenia
Beginner
Serenia

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:02 pm

I looked at an odd looking girl. I walked up to her, carrying three books at hands. "Are you lost?" I sdked her politely. "You could do with the books of Twilight?" I said dreamily, seeing her pay attention to the books, rather than her.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:08 pm

"Um ever heard of that book series called Vampire Academy?” said Luna groaning at her like she wants to just use some pain killers. She then ignored her and walked away and went to the Romance aisle in the store like she was a three-eyed monster. She then picked up a book called Love or Death and it showed a girl cosplaying as a vampire biting a human man. Luna then walked to the poster sections and picked up a Michael Jackson poster of him shirtless with beautiful curls.

She then walked out holding that Michael Jackson poster and going to Fye to get another Michael Jackson poster but this one was of him in Thriller Era and said while drooling “C..c..cute!” Luna then sighed realizing it was almost seven a clock in the morning so she ran to her coffin and went to sleep in it

(Whew 147 words)
Back to top Go down
Serenia
Beginner
Serenia

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:56 pm

I raised an eyebrow on her. "If you're sure..." I smiled turning around to the cashier.
"Twenty five dollars and 58 cents is your total." the cashier said coolly.
I handed her my debit card and brought the books to my house
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Nero shrugged.

"Yeah, you could call it that," Kara mumbled, her angry expression softening. "I have quite a temper, most people say."
Back to top Go down
Serenia
Beginner
Serenia

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:47 pm

I made a small yawn and walked upstairs to my room. I put the books on the study table and sat down on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Luna was putting on sunscreen in her coffin to go outside. She then got out makeup and a disguise to wear when she’s with humans in the day time. “Well, oh well.” said Luna in a evil tone her fangs almost came out so she forced them back in. She sighed walking in front of humans in daytime she felt like a total dork looking at a human. Luna smelled tons of blood and got hungry but she ignored it this time.
Back to top Go down
Serenia
Beginner
Serenia

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:53 pm

(Oh, it's morning.)
I changed quickly into something new and went downstairs. I left the house and looked around. I yawned again. "I think I'll head to Starbucks..." I yawned once more.
I walked there in a matter of time and ordered a coffee, since it helps me stay up.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:55 pm

Luna walked into Starbucks and ordered a Capachino, feeling like a dork for not drinking blood.
Back to top Go down
Serenia
Beginner
Serenia

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:04 pm

I sat down near a red velvet chair, relaxing comfortably. I saw someone else ordering. Hm, I never ordered a cappucino... Looks funny... I thought.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Luna then went through a secret door for vampires.

(Cause' I'm epic)
Back to top Go down
Serenia
Beginner
Serenia

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:12 pm

(Really? secret door?)
I sipped it quietly and looked around the coffeeshop. Everything was quiet and soft.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:31 pm

(It took her outside alright)

She then slapped her face finding out it was a emergency exit.
Back to top Go down
Serenia
Beginner
Serenia

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:37 pm

(Well, I'm just saying. Howard Shultz created Starbucks and it's a coffeeshop right? I don't want to ruin this Roleplay up.. and emergency exit doors lead you with an alarm.)
An alarm sounded. I rose to my feet. "Hm?" I said, suprised.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:09 am

(Double face palm time)

Luna then ran to not reveal evidence.
Back to top Go down
Serenia
Beginner
Serenia

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:41 am

I ran outside, throwing away my coffee. I saw a girl quickly running. "Oh..." I sighed and saw everyone who ran out anxious.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:22 pm

(Oh missed some)
Yaya shrugged. "Well i better go." She said noticing the sun begin to rise. "I'll see guys later maybe." Ans she shot off.

Yaya pulled up her hood as the sun rose. The sun didn't kill her but it bothered her a lot. She heard an alarm. She sighed. "Luna what have you done this time." She muttered to herself and she ran towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bite Me RP~   ~Bite Me RP~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Bite Me RP~
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next