The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG! We're Princess rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yue was in her priestess disguise holding a crystal box filled with jewels.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:06 pm

The water caused it to explode, hurting anyone near it.
(INCLUDING YUE)
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Yue then healed herself by grabbing water and got it on her shoulder and left a bruise.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:09 pm

(NO. Yue, you are being inmortal. That is stupid and god-modding. Bullets are powerful you know, they wont just leave a GOD DARN BRUISE.)

Thomas, shooting, shooting, straight at Yue.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 pm

(its called healing yu knwo waterbenders can heal)

Yue then bleeded a little then two of the warriors took Yue back to the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:14 pm

(Bleeded a little, bullets work so much better than that y'know? But healing, if you use it all the time, its invincibility.)

Thomas stared, "SHE RETREATS! THE EVIL WITCH IS NOW GONE!"
He entered the castle.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:19 pm

A Lunar Warrior then told Thomas "she's a waterbender not a witch."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 pm

"LEAVE HERE YOU EVIL MINION!" Shooting a bullet at his heart, he stood with a thick grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:21 pm

The Lunar Wariors were talking to eachother while they go back to Lunar Kingdom.Yue was in the Hospital Chamber waiting for her cut to stop bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:23 pm

He kept on standing there, waiting for any other type of evil.
(Hes like insane ºAº)
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:24 pm

(lolol)

Yue sighed getting a drinkof water with her mom comlaining about her not wearing the poofy wig.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Of course, he could go report to the queen and king. But would that be necessary? Ah, he'll stand here.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:28 pm

"but mom I'm more comfy in this" said Yue "wear your wig and dress" said her mom "never" said Yue "lt her wear her kimono" said her dad breaking the fight.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:30 pm

He looked at a small bird, shot it. Obviously it was a sort of mechanism to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:32 pm

Yue looked out the window and looked at the birds singing and sighed and went outside to get fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:35 pm

More birds, shoot, shoot, shoot. He didn't have many bullets left, replacing them, he stared.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:40 pm

Yue sighed wtching the birds and ran back inside.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Senna stood outside her so called "house," staring blankly.

[Nothing else to post... lol]
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:05 pm

"Do you guys need help?" Lorianne asked.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Yue sighed looking outside her window.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:26 pm

"He has a spear!" The lanter-carrying girl yelped.

"That means he's from the government, which will help us in my plan," Morjen lifted her head. "I know some of the General Tongue, but not well. Let me try..." She looked at the woman in the middle, hoping that was the leader. "We is people from other Kingdom, and we has come to live Dark-" she said, remembering the language lessons back in school.

"No!" Jorai yelled. "She's probably fighting against the Darkness Kingdom, and if we're immigrants to there, then we're enemies," she snapped. "Yes, I know what you said. My parents were soldiers, so we speak GEneral at home. And besides, this is your plan? It's ridiculous,"

"Shut up and act like an immigrant," Morjen gritted her teeth. "We has come to home in Sky Kingdom, but don't know where is. We has been lived in Rock Kingdom in many yeers, and now wanna go to the home. However, we has been lost our papers,"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:50 pm

"It's fine, Rock soldier," Lorianne said. "Come with me and I shall get permission with my parents."
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:48 pm

"A...All right," Morjen smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Senna noticed the quietness outside. Kicking her foot, she sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:17 pm

"Follow me," Lorianne said and dashed to the Sky Kingdom. When she came across the Sky Kingdom army, Lorianne said, "I found a group of Rock Kingdom soldiers or refugees. They need help."

"Are you sure this is safe, ma'am?" Gogh asked in a whisper.

"Yes, I'm sure," Lorianne replied. No answer from Gogh, but she could still see the unsureness from the general's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Morjen looked into the faces of her comrades. Their morale was dropping. Jorai was tapping her foot impatiently, the doctor's twin boys were leaning against each other with frightened faces, the lantern girl was biting her nails distractedly, and even the largest group member seemed hollow. Morjen herself wasn't completely sure what her plan was. She just knew that the soldiers provided protection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG! We're Princess rp   OMG! We're Princess rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG! We're Princess rp
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: ROLEPLAYING :: Original Roleplays :: Original RP Archives-
Jump to: