The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin's Blade RP

Go down 
+3
Shadow Kitten
MisaTange
Caseroos
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sting opened her eyes. She was sitting in her small room on her first day of this training. She tried to focus back on her meditating. Her bare feet shook as cold air hit them. Her hood was blown back revealing her light red hair. Her red eyes glinted.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com

AuthorMessage
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Sting pulled her hood back revealing her blood red eyes and light red hair. She looked at the boy. She shook her head and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Question smirked triumphantly.
"Now, about the fight were going to have?"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Sting kept walking her hood down and her hair blowing in the soft breeze. She was trying to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
King Evil
Known by Name
King Evil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:29 pm

U are not a challenge alex put his sword back and keep on training i and said i save my skills for a challenge
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:32 pm

"Are you underestimating me because I am a little boy?"
"How very offensive."
He grabbed his scythe, swinging it in the direction of his leg.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Sting stopped abruptly. I came here for a reason. I'm not gonna lose this time. She grabbed a two knives and sent it flying towards the boys.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:36 pm

Since Question was concentrated in something else, the knife hit his foot rapidly.
"Oh dear.. This isn't very good." "At least not in the eye.. Haha.." Taking the knife out, blood spilled among his sock. "Oh how I hate it when this happens."
He grabbed his scythe, and walking towards the girl, swung it against her chest, his leg hurting.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Sting ducked under the scythe and kicked the boy in his calves making him fall over. She grabbed a knife and held it up to his throat.
((Sorry is that not giving you a chance?))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:42 pm

(Kind of, but its fine xD)

He moved the knife rapidly, and grabbing his scythe, he swung is around her leg, the upper part, which was hard to dodge with a weapon of this shape.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Izzy dodged the knife. "Stop fighting!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Sting was knocked over. Blood leaked from her leg. She quickly stood up and tossed three knives at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Ah knives.." He limped with his foot, but managed to dodge two, the other hitting him in the eye that was covered by a eyepatch.
"A.. Ahaha.. Ow!" He began to hold his "Eye" with his hand, though he didn't really have a eye in there anyways.
"You have fabulous ai.. Ow! Aim." Grabbng his scythe, he hit her gently in the back.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:50 pm

Senna stared at the assassins. Battling, blood, killing, everything. Smirking, she walked towards them, continuing to watch.

[idk what to post, loll]
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Sting felt the scythe in her back. She grabbed it by the blade and ripped it from the boys hands. She then grabbed it by the pole. Blood leaked from her hands a little. She smiled. "Thanks. You give yet?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:54 pm

"Give in? Absolutely not." "But you found my weakness, which is a very.. Ow! Good skill."
He breathed in, and waiting for the blood to stop, he covered it with a band aid from his pocket, and then put the eye patch back on. "Aha.. How childish of me."
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Sting laughed softly. She dug her bare feet into the ground getting s good stance. "If this fight is still going on then attack."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:00 pm

"Of course." He began to corner her, and hanging the scythe around her chest, he ripped it.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Sting ducked to the ground letting go of the scythe. She grabbed two Knives and flung them towards the boy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:21 pm

he grabbed both of the knifes, and stuffed them into a pocket. His foot still hurting, he grabbed his scythe, and putting it against her waist, he swirled it.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Sting flipped over. Her side stung bad. She gritted her teeth. She noticed a small building near by. She ran over and grabbed the edge and lifted herslef up. It was 15 feet off the ground. She smield and tossed three more knives.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:44 pm

"Thats a horrendous strategy." He dodged the knifes quickly.
"Now, let me see.." Grabbing the scythe, he used it as a sort of ladder, and made iit where the girl was.
"Hah.."
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:33 pm

When shall the fighting be over already? Senna thought, watching the bloody battlers fighting.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:51 pm

Izzy sheathed her sword, backed away and watched the assassins.
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Rae stared at all the people in the courtyard. So stupid. They're wasting their strength and their bodies. Ooh, how she wanted to blow them all to pieces in the blink of an eye. Sadly, Rae knew she wasn't that good yet. She decided she'd best go talk to the man in the center of all the chaos. She walked down the hill towards him. "Is this training or something?"
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Senna stared at the two fighting. She let out a huge sigh, putting both hands on the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Blade RP   Assassin's Blade RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Blade RP
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: ROLEPLAYING :: Original Roleplays :: Original RP Archives-
Jump to: