The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all just take hands.... RP app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

Lets all just take hands.... RP app Empty
PostSubject: Lets all just take hands.... RP app   Lets all just take hands.... RP app I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:42 pm

In this roleplay, we pretty much are all (Or most of us) insane, weird, or creepy.
A group of people whom have all left terrible places, like asylums, abandoned houses, or hospitals. Did the places affect their minds? Yes. But one day, they wake up in a dark, scary forest. What happens here? This is up to the Roleplayers, but remember, everyones mad here, so the circumstances wont be pretty.
Your character may slowly be going sane, and by the end of the roleplay, might be normal, but please do this at a slow pace.

App:

Name:
Description or Picture:
Short Bio:
Personality:

----------
Heres mine:
Name: Hotaru Doi
Description or Picture: wears a oversized tan/brown sweater with large buttons (uses hoodie), jean-shorts, and VERY VERY long brown socks, boots. Her hair is a dark brown, and is a bit long, a tad bit longer than shoulder length.
Short Bio: Hotaru had been almost perfect all of her life, until she learned about drugs. They just sat one day in her house, while her father had been drunken, she swallowed about 5 bottles, and killed about 5 people, 3 of them being her brothers and sisters, and the other two her mom and dad. Her mind went wrong, and she drinks way too much every day, its a miracle shes not dead. With a thick hospital needle, she wonders around, with a cruel, creepy glare in her heart and eyes. Whenever you bring up the subject of family, she'll get angry, but make her happy, and you'll see part of her sane side.
Personality: A bit caring, but usually a lunatic, who enjoys to swallow peoples hearts, and veyr anxious and envious. Filled with gluttony, and very cold.

Last edited by Shadow Kitten on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Lets all just take hands.... RP app   Lets all just take hands.... RP app I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:31 pm

Name: Fumiko Hideaki
Description or Picture: Silky black hair that reaches to her back, usually tied in a ponytail. Blinded in her left eye, which turned crystal white right when she was blinded. She hides her left eye with an eye patch or bandana. Has pale skin, which is usually hidden under heavy clothing. Depending on the weather, Fumiko wears a creamish colored sweater over her white tank top [NO STRAPS :<], and hiding her pale skin. She wears knee-length tights, and black boots, all worn on warmer weather. When in colder weather, she wears a heavy jacket, long pants, and big brown boots, covering her knee length white socks. She wears a hat, too.
Short Bio: At age 9, people began to think that Fumiko was crazy. She always talks to herself, which made people think she was crazy. Fumiko doesn't believe she's crazy, though. She thinks she's normal, like everyone else. But what she doesn't know is that she grows insane every second. Most people don't talk to her very often, which makes her very quiet. She was abandoned by both her parents, who couldn't afford to take care of her. Fumiko now lives with the person who found her in a vacant house. He raised her as if she were his own. [I feel like adding more later. lol]
Personality: Very kind and nice, but will go ninja when she has to. She would be cold-hearted when she's angry.

Last edited by Kanon on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Lets all just take hands.... RP app   Lets all just take hands.... RP app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Name:Yue Hadadashi
Description or Picture: coming soon
Short Bio:coming soon
Personality:later

Last edited by Xaria on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Lets all just take hands.... RP app   Lets all just take hands.... RP app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Name:Chieko Cali
Description or Picture:Lets all just take hands.... RP app Banned13
Short Bio:Chieko was Normal untill she turned 7. Her father had been drinking to much. When he got home he saw Chieko and her mom eating cake. He pulled out a gun and shot her mom. Chieko was so sad she ripped the gun out of her dad's hand and killed him. She ran away screaming,"It wasnt me! It wasnt me!" She has lived in a alley near her street for 5 years eating what food people give to her.
Personality:Nice But scary. She says who ever brings up her inncident she will kill. She wants to be friends with people but is afraid to harm them.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Jian
Getting There
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Lets all just take hands.... RP app   Lets all just take hands.... RP app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Name: Nami Tamasine
Description or Picture: Later
Short Bio: Nami was a normal girl until she turned 8, she turns insane every 5-8 minutes, also hits people when she wants to [ i'll add more later lawl xD]
Personality: Insane, werid, Kind, Cruel when shes mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all just take hands.... RP app   Lets all just take hands.... RP app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all just take hands.... RP app
Page 1 of 1