The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planet Kingdoms rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Yue was at the Asteroid 500 with the other good planets which is the ones near the sun and the gas planets are the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Hopping between asteroids, Zyendre stared across.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:53 pm

"Nellie, I expect model 34092 to be finished by 2300 hours." 11 o' clock, got it, I made a mental note in my head. I fiddled with a few nuts in my hands, and then went to work on ordering the ones below my rank to work. Which would be everyone, as I was the Master and Chief of the forge (and basically anything to do with technology,). I studied the plans real quick, and glanced up in time to see one of the newbies trying to mix hydrefoid with cledyroxide. I smacked him hard on the side of his head with a side kick, "IDIOT! DON'T MIX THOSE TOGETHER!" I dealt him a few more smacks before continuing on with my work. I ordered one of the experienced workers to watch him for a while. After finishing that task, I ran off to make sure the monitoring of the universe radars was going fine. I entered silently, and was about to smack a young man, when he quickly blurted out, "SEVERAL SOULS IN THE ASTEROIDS!" he flinched as he saw my raised arm. I retracted it, and replied, "Righty then, whose going off to inspect?" They stared dumbly at me. I started to glare at them, they cringed and silently went back to working. I checked my watch, I had some free time. "Tell the commander I'll investigate it, and when I'm back you can expect to hear a report explaining your ignorance," They all flinched as if they'd been smacked, but I was already on my way. I popped myself into one of the small rocket pods. Though it wasn't a normal one, my personal rocket pod it was. Equipped with lasers, guns, and other stuff that you couldn't comprehend. I pressed a few buttons and dials and was sent on my way. I increased the throttle and was on my merry way at 1 light year per second. Soon the asteroid belt was in site. I grinned a little devilishly, it had been a while since I was last out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:59 pm

The asteroids glanced upon her. "Where the heck are those silly little...." Trying to catch the glance of a single inner planet. She looked across, with wide eyes, hoping to find ONE inner planet citizen.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Rikuo was on one of Jupiter's many moons, hopping through the 63 moons. She was patrolling thoroughly, making sure Jupiter was safe. Having quite a lot of moons was an advantage this way.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Yue then said "Jupiter is currently about to attack"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Now through Ganymede and... Rikuo finally saw the large battleship, piloted by a miss Raven of Air. Rikuo decided to join in and hopped into the battleship. Behind it, came many recruits.

When Rikuo was in it, Raven opened the windows and Rikuo hopped in. Raven closed the windows before debris could get into it.

"M'lady, what are you doing here?" Raven asked.

"Fighting," Rikuo replied in a murmur.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:29 pm

I noticed a Plutonian perched on a small asteroid staring intently in the direction of mars. At first I felt hostile, but then I remembered the newest alliance. I called out, "Ahem, It isn't safe to be this close to the inner planets," I shuffled my feet awkwardly, and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Yue then shot a sun missel at Jupiter.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:33 pm

"WATCH OOOUT!" Rikuo called out. A bit of recruits responded with looking like they were losing control. Bam! Destroyed.

"...I think those are the new recruits, m'lady," Raven told the wind princess.

"Feel free to call me Rikuo in battle!" Rikuo reminded Raven.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Yue then shot a Earth Missel at jupiter.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Rikuo pushed a bit of buttons on the battleship's attack controls. She ignored the callings of, "What are you doing, miss?" and "Don't touch that, miss! It's too dangerous!" Almost hitting the poor battleship, Rikuo managed to release a burst of wind. It broke and turned into debris, hitting a bit of recruits. It merely barely cut the battleship's nose.

"Good job, Rikuo," Raven murmured.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Kyoko was in her bright-colored room, at her desk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:44 pm

I felt a buzzing in my leg, I pulled out my communicator and swore harshly. Jupiter was under attack. Outer planets technical and weapons master Nellie on her way. I zoomed back to Neptune, (The current weapons base). Hundreds of workers were milling around, packing up a large warship. I quickly gave orders and in minutes we were on our way to Jupiter for assistance. (Not that they needed it, the commander just despised me and wanted me off base for a while, short as it may be).
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:51 pm

Yue then shot a fire missel at the battleship saying Jupiter.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:57 pm

"Fire? Earth? Sun? How in the world did they get these weapons?" Raven asked, seeing all the colors and once again Rikuo pushing buttons. As Rikuo pushed buttons, she murmured, "The moon princess apparently got all these weapons from fighting." Finally, the last button, just after the fire reached the nose of the battleship. Wind. This time strong wind.

When the last button was pushed, Rikuo commanded, "Open the windows."

"What? But Rikuo, you'll get killed!" Raven replied in horror.

"Don't worry," Rikuo calmed them down.

Raven opened the windows. Rikuo got out and she got on top of the battleship. "Close the windows," Rikuo commanded. And Raven did. Rikuo planned to use all these moons, asteroids and more to her advantage.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Yue then shot fire at their weapons.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Some of the strong wind lasted a little and decreased the hit. It was still a hit, and debris from the nose of the battleship came through. Rikuo began jumping from moon to moon.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:09 pm

"YOU THERE TAKE CAPTAIN!" I said yelling at the young man next to me, before he could reply I was up and out of my seat. I jumped out of the emergency hatch, and in a nose dive I landed a on a moon1*. "Yo," I replied loading my plasma gun.

1* Two behind a jupitonium to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Yue then shot a dark matter missel at Jupiter battleship.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:12 pm

My communicator buzzed, and I swore in neptonium. "Lata," I said hopping off the moon. My rocket waiting obediently below me. . I jumped into my private rocket. I blasted off at a dangerously fast speed. I caught up with the missile, and jumped out of my rocket, I tilted at an angle so my head was going down and shot through the nothingness and landed on the missile.1* I jabbed a rewirer in and it stopped in mid air. It started to plummet down into nothingness. I jumped off just in time before I plummeted with it. I hit a few buttons in my belt and my rocket ship came towards me. I jumped back in and set off in the direction of jupiter's base.

1*. Don't try this at home kids.

Last edited by Songbreeze on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:14 pm

"Dark matter! Crud!" Rikuo spat out, knowing that dark matter can destroy everything. She watched the team push buttons in a hurry. They shot another wind missile at whatever is hitting the battleship. The dark matter hit the battleship hard, however, and it broke down.

"JUMP!" Rikuo called. Raven did and survived. The team also did, but none of them survived.

"Just you, me, and the recruits," Raven murmured.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Yue then said "we destroyed the ship" everyone hitted dark matter missels button.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
Knows the Ropes
Songbreeze

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:18 pm

(What nellie stopped the missile. Attaway to read D:< )

I landed at the scene of the crashing battlebatton. I swore, and ran over to a group of jupitoniums.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:29 pm

((FUDGE. I fail))

"Alright, let's do this," Rikuo said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Planet Kingdoms rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Kingdoms rp   Planet Kingdoms rp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planet Kingdoms rp
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next