The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of Swords & Spells ~RP~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Sign-ups, characters, dorms and more here.

---------------

Sagi hurried to her light magic class.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Yue hurrie to her Moon Class.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Right after the bell rung, Sagi managed to get on the desk. Luckily, her instructor wasn't that strict on who's tardy and who's not. Sagi breathed a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Yue was at her desk and sighed.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:14 pm

Sagi spun a little wheel of light as she listened to her instructor teach about reflecting light magic.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:23 am

Miki was in her class, with other darkness magicians. She was sitting in between her friends, Yuki & Chi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Yue was making a cresent moon listening.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:09 pm

"Now, you try it."

Her instructor's voice woke her up. Sagi was listening, but then again, not listening at the same time. Very eccentric. Anyway, she saw her classmates reflecting light at each other. Her partner, Akauma, sat there with a smirk. "Okay, you ready?" he said. Sagi sighed, and she knew that Akauma was going to be rough on her. Again.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Miki stared at her teacher, watching him instruct us how to do a certain type of dark magic.

[lolidk]

Last edited by Kanon on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Akauma summoned a light magic spell. Sagi knew the name of it... Light Missile. It's the weakest light magic spell that does physical damage. Perhaps Akauma is being a little nicer? Sagi flicked her wand, did a defense stance. She stepped back a little and waved her wand a bit, doing Light Missile. Success. Akauma reflected it, and did another Light Missile. Whoops. Wrong. Rough again.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Miki took out her wand, and did what the teacher did. She cast a spell on one of her classmate's shadow, and it began to cover the student up. "Not with a student!" The teacher yelled, chuckling a bit. "Whoops." Miki said, and unwrapped the student from the shadow.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Sagi managed to reflect the two. This time, Akauma added one more. What in the world was he doing? He wasn't supposed to add one more after every single Light Missile.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:17 am

Miki put down her wand, and watched for the next steps.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:10 pm

"AKAUMA! WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?"

Her instructor's scolding woke Sagi up mentally. Sagi sighed. She looked around and saw other light mages staring at the instructor and Akauma and back again.

"Oh, Akauma, not again. Dispel!"

In a wave of her wand, all of the magic stopped in a bright light. Sagi could only stare in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:50 pm

Yue made tons of moons.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:11 pm

She watched carefully as her instructor, Kai used just one shadow to make the whole room go dark. Miki heard a lot of chattering. Kai then returned the shadow to its rightful place, and looked at us. "Now you guys try it."
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:02 pm

"Thanks to Akauma's interruption, we'll have to lecture on a bit." Groans of despair was heard. "Now, just for a bit. Now, you guys have to improve on your stance for Light Missile. Don't try other light spells until you've mastered Light Missile!" the instructor said.

Sagi sighed and sat down. Akauma sat down as well, grinning madly at Sagi. Akauma really ruins everything, doesn't he? Sagi thought.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:04 pm

"you must master Moon with stars before you do any other moon spell" The instructer said.

Yue made moons with stars and the other class did and groaned.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:14 pm

The instructor rambled on and on about how to control your hand in order to summon light and all this stuff Sagi tried to pay attention to. It seemed to be tediously long.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Their instructor let the students one-by-one release the dark magic. Miki decided to go last. A few minutes later, after the lights kept on turning on and off, it was finally Miki's turn. She stepped up towards the instructor, and he nodded. Miki took out her wand, and took one small shadow hidden on the floor, and transformed it into a whole shadow, covering the whole room.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:18 pm

The Instuctor was trying to tell them the moon is powerful at night and he kept explaining what your hand is suppose to be when you do moon spells.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:24 pm

...until the bell rang. Finally, at last! Sagi went outside for some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:39 pm

They heard the bell ring, but couldn't see. "You could stop now, Miki." The instructor's voice said. Miki sighed, and turned the pitch black shadow into the small shadow hidden in the floor once again. Everyone left the room, except for Miki.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Chiasa tumbled down the hallways, her huge fangs showing off. It was recess! Of course, no one called it that here, with the groups of teenagers, and her short body for her already small shape, she looked odd.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Miki was always the last one out of the classroom. She grabbed all of her stuff, and dashed out, forgetting what to say to the instructor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Swords & Spells ~RP~   Of Swords & Spells ~RP~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Swords & Spells ~RP~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: ROLEPLAYING :: Original Roleplays :: Original RP Archives-
Jump to: